EPRS - Recharge reversal

vinod vasava
Last month on 9th december i had recharged my Tatasky account through a dealer of amount 300 Rs.
He made a wrong recharge on another tatasky account through EPRS. Now they are telling that we can't get back the amount recharged without contacting the other tatasky account and that person is not responding at all. So, there is no solution of my query.
Please guide me.

Comments

i am try renewal 3 4 days by eprs tata sky but not reply massage.

Recharge reversal and no responce from executives. - Tata Sky

On 9th december i had recharged my Tatasky account through a dealer of amount 300 Rs.
He made a wrong recharge on another tatasky account through EPRS. Now they are telling that we can't get back the amount recharged without contacting the other tatasky account and that person is not responding at all.Regarding this issue the person Roxanne gorimar from EPRS acknowledged well and guided me but the person Mr.Amit from Tatasky is not responding at all.And giving wrong attitude regarding this problem.So, there is no solution of my query.

asdf

error - EPRS

i want to rechage tata sky on eprs but it says 404.2 named error
please solve this problem its very urgent

gfrgfdtv

dish tv recharge to late because set top box not in standby mode.
N Feb 18, 2011 by