ESPN Star Cricket - claim of prize money

sushma s on Jul 25, 2011

I received an SMS that says "CONGRAT:Your mobile number has won 750, 000gbp pounds in 2011 espn star cricket anniversary Promo Draw. To Claim Your Prize contact us on starcrickets2011@live.com"
Please tell me if this is genuine?? If ESPN actually has such kind of draw,,sushma.s

Comments

Dhanraj Maurya ESPN Star Cricket  - India

verify the message - To Claim a winning amount.

I had also got the similar type of message regarding winning 2, 00, 000. is that true? plz let me know.
yogesh goud ESPN Star Cricket  - Bonli, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, India

prize money - 3 star services

dearsir,
i got an sms from tminfo that i have won GBP 250, 000.00 in 2009 shell international mobile draw is it true n if it is then plz inform me on my above mentioned address.

yogesh
John ESPN Star Cricket  - India

How to claim prize money - sanga

I receive a mobile sms from DK-LFCL that i have won a 1, 000, 000, 00 GB pounds. Can i know how to claim the prize
vasudev jayappa gejage ESPN Star Cricket  - Bonli, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, India

how can i get the pize money - Police

hello sir,
this is my mobile no. 9923026382.
you are said me in the mail that i have to do SURETY BOND, so on which name or company name & what is the way of money claim? who will givin to me the prize cheque or prize money? & one thing on which through i have got the money? & on which name i have to got the money price or cheque? & one thing to say you can i paid the amount of the fee after i have got the cheque or can you cut it from the price cheque.thank you sir.
ranjith kumar Prize money  - India

claim - Prize money

Dear sirs,

I have received an sms which stated that my mobile has won 500, 000, 00GBpounds in 2009L/F INT, T mobile DRAW. Please intimate how to claim the money to

ranjuairdefence@yahoo.co.in
dalbir singh Prize money  - India

Prize money claim - Prize money

I have got this message on October 11, 2009 "Your Mobile number 9416595065 have won 1,000,000.00GBP in our 2009 cheveron splash promo UK. For claims contact Mank White E-mail: chvlondon44@live.com, Tel:+447014274663". If this message is true please give the idea how to claim this prize money.
V Mohanan Pillai Prize money  - India

how to claim the prize money - Prize money

I received an sms that i have won 750, 000 pounds in 2009 shell live int"l mobile draw #6 to claim i have been informed to send my name, mobileno, and delails to mr. David via Email; liveclaimdept2009@live.com. please contact me at my Email:smconstru@yahoo.co.in

V Mohanan Pillai
Fazlur Rahman Laskar Prize money  - India

I received an sms that i have won 750, 000 pounds in 2009 shell live int"l mobile draw #6 to claim i have been informed to send my name & Address as below:- Fazlur Rahman Laskar, Vill :- Sirajdipur, P.O. Kaliganj Bazar, Dist :- Karimganj (Assam) - 788720 Mobile No:- 9401376487
Nandan Kumar Sharma google cricket  - India

Claim my prize - google cricket

To

Mr. Rev Stephen Catty.

I am Nandan Kumar Sharma. My mobile no is 91-9831212677.
i got a massage from your service. so I am claim my Prize OF GBP500,000 in the (GOOGAL CRICKET)
arun kanti bhowal ESPN Star Cricket  - India

charge without my concern - wade adams

I opened a Dmat account on jan'2009, jun'09 Rs.400 was debited from my saving account, but wiyhout my concern on 29th oct'09 Rs. 393 has been deducted from my saving account. where as till to date i did not activate or use Dmat account. i request you to reimbursement my Rs.393 as soon as possible, and close my account right now without any delay.

Hope you will incooperate with me in this matter.

My account details are as belows -

Name- ARUN KANTI BHOWAL
BO ID 1301930000998536

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Kanti Bhowal
manojit das Prize money  - India

I received an sms that i have won 750, 000 pounds in 2009 shell live int"l mobile draw #6 to claim i have been informed to send my name, mobileno, and delails to mr. David via Email; liveclaimdept2009@live.com. please contact me at my Email:manojitdas.bappa@gmail.com & ph no- 9231864851/9804772971.
My Address :-
Vill - Gazipur
P.O. - Dehi ratanpur
P.S. - Singur
Dist - Hooghly
Pin no - 712409
West Bengal
dr saifuddin ahmad Prize money  - India

i have recieve a sms that i have won 200.00 gbs and told to contact spdc1960@live.comso please tell me he further procedure for it my contact no is 9423658730
halai rafik ganibhai Prize money  - India

I received an sms that i have won 750, 000 pounds in 2009 shell live int"l mobile draw #6 to claim i have been informed to send my name, mobileno, and delails to mr. David via Email; liveclaimdept2009@live.com. please contact me at my rafik_halai2001@yahoo.com & ph no-9228129187/9924165174
my address:-
rafik ganibhai halai
joshi street,
jalaram chowk
kodinar 362720
dist:-junagudh
sofiyan shaikh Prize money  - India

i have recieve a sms that i have won 200, 000.gbs and told to contact spdc1960@live.comso please tell me he further procedure for it my contact no is 9226955555
D
pm Prize money  - India

qacanazyhswijuhk.eujh/lhk;e bnb
eihf;oehfl'/weihfew
jei'jhsakceiuyiew
jko;dihge;iudl/IHDLE.
HE;HFLKWEFHCWEJFWHDK
glyhfioewqjmkjerhjuiof
jido;ferc8o;4hfntc/qwljgu34 84ytchnw3k h4jubo;32rhj324u1ioi u3r9hr3;l2rjhfcgul;iwjui
rahul sunny Rahul  - India

claiming prize money - rahul

there was a message to my mobilesaying CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 500,000POUNDS IN {CHEVRON}INT'L MOBILE DRAW 2009.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR. ZEAL SUNDERLAND VOA EMAIL:cpd12009@live.com
k.kashinath CellOne  - Bidar, Bidar, Karnataka, India

claiming of prize money - CellOne

i received your message from 9248855008 to my mobile number 9449625723 that i have won 250000 pounds in your intel mobile lucky draw 2010.i am asked to contact Mr. Tony. how
should i get my prize money .please help
satish ratan lal ji google cricket  - India

i am bissansman
satish ratan lal ji google cricket  - India

i am live in udaipur
rakeshreddy ESPN Star Cricket  - Hanamkonda, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India

claiming prize money - crickett20

how could i claim my cash prize in t20 cricket int mobile draw promo?to claim this they have given the add:crickett20awp@hotmail.com,send me details to claim my prize money my gmailid:rakeshboyini@gmail.com

ESPN Star Cricket - claim of prize money