FreeRecharge.in - Recharge amount not been credited

meena.lalwani on Mar 16, 2011
I have recharged my airtel nuber with Rs.200/- selecting 4 PVR copupons with order id ORDER NO. :1311657 with confirmation mail from http://freerecharge.in but i got sms from airtel on free recharge of Rs.1 .
I think this site is making fool of people by looting money of its consumers
Complaint comments 25 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

talking lie - amount not credited

hello, sir,
My name is Jaydeep Patel
i am mobile and computer repairer and retailer in Bharuch, Gujarat
I called 19:32:45 06/07/2010
and what his name i don’t know but he don’t lission what i am saying and without my Permission he put in hold and cut my call.
and again call and speak to super Supervisor name is chirag in tata docomo costmore care in gujarat, i called in about 3:00pm in afternoon 06/07/2010
and he told me your balance is credited before 8:00pm 06/07/2010, and till not credited so what i do now,
mo, 9898470737, 9574409486
plz help

No, Dear i don't think they did any fraud with you. This was happend because u have not checked the avaliable options at airtel site. if in 200 rs. say if there is a special bonus card for night calling with balance of rs 1 and night calling min say 1000 than its not site fault it yours. u sud first check the site and avail the services.

We have recieved confirmation from you operator saying that its successful transaction with the operator id 54254717

We are the only mediator between you and your operator. We do not provide the talktime. Please ckeck that you may have got someother pack activated like 3g, validity or free talk time etc.

Request you to check with your operator on this.

We value your relationship with us. Assuring you of best services at all times.

Freecharge Customer Care

We have done recharge for RS 50 and it does not get added in My airtel account in my mobile i got Transaction successful oXiTransID 36258440011103211001 .. My mobile no is 9994235252

Recharge not successful - FreeRecharge.in

My order Id is 1367749 and transactn id is 2103114766 i had recharge my mobile no 9953257374 on 19.03.2011 recharge for Rs.20 and paid 10 rs for courier but just got a printed slip instead of coupon.I think these people make a fool of us

I reacharged my mobile on freerecharge.in for Rs 50/, they took Rs 10 extra for some coupen but i didnt get coupon till now...
order id 1897568 for mobile no 8892025688 on april 19, 2011

sub. Recharge amount not credited
I always recharge my numbers by freerecharge.in. It always works well, but this time my 100/- recharge amount is not credited on my numbers. Please help to fix the problem as soon as possible.
My transaction ID is : CCA11EAVQ335IG49839845 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE.
In case my problem is not fixed, I may run campaign to avoid recharge from this site on Facebook. If problem is fixed, I may promot this site.

Thanks and regards
-Suresh

hi,

On 30/05/2011 i have recharged my mobile no. 9964426992 with 50 rs but its not credited and amount is deducted from account.this s not good company.dont recharge using this.

I recharged my number 991671**** from free recharge 0n 25/06/2011 but i didnt received balance yet.Neither i got any order ID. It only show "Server is on heavy load". But Rs. 50 was deducted from my account.I feel like cheated.

amount has been taken from my account but my cell has not been charged - FreeRecharge.in

sir i made a online recharge of rs. 100 from this site today.
but unfortunately my mobile was not recharged but they have taken amount rs 100 from my account.
no reference no. was given by them but i just saw my account balance summary online and it showed me thepayment of rs. 100
Merchant Site URL : www.freecharge.in

Recharged my aircel number for 258 but Rs.30 got deducted for no reasons..Don't trust this site freerecharge.

sir i made a online recharge of rs. 100 from this site today.

We have done recharge for RS 50 and it does not get added in My idea account in my mobile i got Transaction successful oXiTransID was not come in my mobile. My mobile no is 9014555723

I have recharged for an amount of Rs.150/- on 14/10/2011through free rechrge.in
I have received a mail stating that recharge is successful, but didn't get the amount.
Order number is : 6748331
Mobile number : 8123924268
Network : Docomo.

Could you please help me on this.

Srini

debit the account but not recharge mobile - FreeRecharge.in

hello sir,
i give an order for recharge amount of rs. 299+ 10 total rs. 309 on 21st sept., 2011 but after that i have not got recharge on my mobile or not got free coupons. my order No. 5962414, after that so many time i contact to company also my bank and also cc avenue but no satisfaction got, they just only give proceedure , i am not satisfied , so i request with this complaint please give my amount with interest from 21st sept to date .

from

Prof. ashok R.Yedake,
a/p kolhar, tal- rahata, dist- ahmednagar- pin 413709
mob- 9371072200

I rechrged my number 939386**** from free recharge with order id 7681062 on 12-11-2011 | Amount 200 + 200 Rs to my another number and i opted for pizza hut coupouns. I got the coupouns 14.11.11 with 200*4 = 800 Rs of coupons which is of no use. Yesterday18.11.2011 i ordered a pizza to pizzahut with Pizza hut coupn Code PHE04 to avail discount with validity of Dec 15th. The pizza hut people saying there is no such discount and we are not accepting any discounts. crap its just bluffing public with this coupouns. Its waiste of time and itz only a marketing strategy freeregrage is playing with. I ordred the pizza at ITPL, Banglore. This is for public info.

recharge failed - FreeRecharge.in

I recharged my mobile with freerecharge.in but i didnt get the balance but the amount has been debited from my bank account. Can u Please help me my number is 9790859363

no charge and not refund - FreeRecharge.in

sir i try to recharge to my mobile number on 22/06/2012 through free recharge.in money is deducted from my account but not recharged and not refund. my freerecharge.in user id is mahi2themiracle@gmail.com and my mobile number is 8143143393. so please take action.

you wait for some day more ... coze Saturday and Sunday came in between that is why it my not got credited in your phone account ... if still feel it will not come then take help of any legal adviser