Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. - Sub dealer of Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. at kottarakara , kerala is not releasing my demand for a 2 wheeler

james_john
I,James John ,kunnivila house,Andoor P.O, Valakom,Kottarakara have placed a demand for supply of 2 wheeler (Honda Activa) from your authorized sub dealer (ZODIAC MOTORS) near railway station , kottarakara on 09 Feb. 2010 and to that effect a sum of RS 1000 was paid to them as a advance. The receipt (RECEIPT NO. 1093, DATED ON 09/02/2010) for the above mentioned is attached with this mail for your kind reference.
Despite of several personal and telephonic conversations made with the above sub dealer, no information regarding release of the 2 wheeler is received as yet. They are giving all the unreasonable excuses and not making a proper statement as far.
You are requested to release the demand of the 2 wheeler (Honda Activa) and to instruct your authorised sub dealers at kottarakara to hand over the 2 wheeler in favour of me at the earliest. The 2 wheeler so released may please be hand over to my wife Shiji James at the earliest.
Your co-operation in this subject will be highly appreciated.

James john,
Kunnuvila House,
Andoor (P.O), Valakom,
Kottarakara.
Phone no. : 0475-2250723 / 9562749106

Sub dealer of Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt.  at kottarakara , kerala is not releasing my demand for a 2 wheeler

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

still waiting for your response...