HSBC Bank Credit Card - redemption of bonus point of Rs.1500

Balabhadra Parija
Dear Sir
I used to have a bonus point of 1864 pts.in my HSBC Credit card which on redemption I should get 3 Life style voucher which worth Rs1500(Rs500 per 600 Pts.), which I have requested since 12th dec 08 which I should get within 2-3 weeks, but yet now I have not recieved and when ever I am calling them they are responding me that we had booked your complaint against this you will be recieving within a week .These 1800 points has already been deducted from my account but I am not getting the reward for that .In 2007 also I have requested for some 1200 Pts which I didnt get at that time.

Kindly help me on this.

Best Regards
Balabhadra Parija

Comments

Requested for redemption Item Gillette Max-III - 2pcs which is being delivered at wrong address. Customer care Ms. Hemati has taken my Complaint No. 2904291609 and kept me hold for more then 15minutes. She said Delivery will take place at your billing address then How come the kit is being dispatched at M/s. Duratex Silk Mills ltd., Andheri, Mumbai. Blue Dart AWB#442723766221

Pls note I am asking for my redemption since Oct 08. Thrice this has been effected and till today I didn't receive my Kit.

How does your bank work. On calling keeps a person hold for more than 15minutes, First dispatched and said address not found, Secondly dispatched and said no person found, thirdly dispatched at the wrong address.

For a kit how long a person has to wait. Why your bank gives points which they are not capable to redeem it properly. Pls appoint such staff who can work and not play mischief.

Hi! Good day! My mother is the one who availed your credit card, she already has a 1, 637 points and she wants to know how to use the points she earned or she will be getting something from your company..the bonus points will expire on January 2010...her name is Luz Veras, credit card # is 5447 5880 2847 1161...ill be expecting your reply soon..

thank you so much!

bambie veras
aswani

I am using HSBC Credit Card and I am having more than 2000 bonus points in my card. I want to know how can i use those points. My credit card number is 4384 5999 9482 1246. Awaiting for ur reply.

hsbc is very bad in redresiing complaints
N Jan 16, 2011 by
manoj choksi HSBC   - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

bonus points - HSBC

my card numb 4476929999726844 regarding shop more and get more bonus points or a free ticket from kingfisher airline (basic fare). well i did qualify for extra bonus points and have called ur call centre and they told to address here. please check and revert back.

HSBC Bank Credit Card - redemption of bonus point of Rs.1500