We stay in H.No.653, BHEL LIG Colony, Bharathinagar, Ramachandrapuram Hydeabad-502 032 which comes under GHMC, Ramachandrapuram Municipality, Medak District and are facing acute water shortage in our lane for the last several years. We had been posing the issue to the authorities concerned but to no avail.
The following are my latest complaints:
1. Regd.Letter dt. 11.02.2009 addressed to the Dy.Commissisoner, GHMC, Ramachandrapuram Municipality (no action/response)-Copy of letter handed over to our society also under ack.
2. Complaint No.09CAL1837 dt. 11.02.2009 with GHMC Call Centre 155304 (no action/response)
3. Complaint No. 09ESV1274 dt. 17.02.2009 with Govt.Grievance Cell 1100 (no action/response)
4. Online Complaint with GHMC (No.09 WAT1031 dt. 23.03.2009) – no action/response
5. Online Complaint with GHMC (No. 09WAT1039 dt. 13.04.2009) – no action/response
6. Online Complaint with GHMC (No. 09WAT1045 dt. 25.04.2009) – no action/response
7. Online Complaint with GHMC (No. 09WAT1066 dt. 21.05.2009) – no action/response
8. Online Complaint with GHMC (No. 09WAT1069 dt. 24.05.2009) – no action/response
9. Govt.of India’s PG Cell Online Grievance No. DODWS/E/2009/00066 dt. 22.02.2009
10. Govt.of India’s PG Cell Online Grievance No. DARPG/E/2009/08059 dt. 10.05.2009
11. Regd.Letter dt. 21.05.2009 addressed to the MLC, Patancheru (Sri V.Bhoopal Reddy)
12. Regd.Letter dt. 21.05.2009 addressed to the Congress MLA, Patancheru Constituency (Sri T.Nandeswar Goud)
13. Regd.Letter dt. 22.05.2009 addressed to the Former CM, TDP President and Opposition Leader (Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu)
In addition to the above, an email was also sent on 04.05.2009 to the following officials but to no avail:
a. Dy.Commissisoner, GHMC, Ramachandrapuram Municipality
b. Dy.Commissisoner, GHMC, Patancheru
c. Commissioner, GHMC, Hyderabad
d. Special Commissioner, GHMC, Hyderabad
e. Joint Collector, Medak District, Sangareddy
f. Collector, Medak District, Sangareddy
g. Collector, Hyderbad District, Hyderabad
h. Copy to: Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt.of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
1) Regd.Letter dt. 30.05.2009 to the CM, Govt.of AP, Hyderabad
2) Email dt. 03.06.09 to the GHMC, Ramachandrapuram, Patancheru,
Commissioner, Special Commissioner with a copy to the Chief Minister.
3) Online complaint No.1074 dt. 03.06.2009 lodged with GHMC, Hyderabad.
4) Email dt. 10.06.09 to TDP, PRP and Jok Satta Parties
5) Online Complaint No.09GAD1030 dt. 07.06.2009
Regd.Letter dt.23.04.09 to the Public Information Officer, GHMC, Ramachandrapuram under RTI Act 2005 (under section 6) along with postal order for Rs.10 (as usual no action/response).
Regd.Letter dt. 02.06.2009 to GHMC, Zonal Commissioner, Serilingampalli Municipality under RTI Act 2005 under section 19 (1) (first appeal)
Fax dt. 19.06.2009 sent to the MD, Hyderabad Metro Water Works.
In spite of all my efforts, there has been no action from any agency and our problem remains the same. Every agency blames other agency and no agency is coming forward to resolve our issue and we are suffering a lot.
We are compelled to use the BOREWELL daily resulting in excess payment of electricity bill. We have not even sublet our home, still facing the water crisis due to less supply of water with very low pressure.
The other residents in our lane those who are facing water crisis (in between H.No.650 to H.No.660) have also handed over the letters dt. 11.02.2009 to our society with a copy to the GHMC, Ramachandrapuram (sent by Regd.Post) but to no avail.
It may not be out of place to mention that the neighbours in the adjacent lanes are getting water supply with very good pressure and quantum and their overhead tanks are overflowing even without usage of motors. We do not get that much quantum even in the underground sump. All this is taking place due to lack of supervison of the concerned.
Is GHMC and Hyderabad Metro Water Works sleeping?
S.Murali Sudhakar (Mobile: 9440724676)