ICICI Netbanking - ICICI Net Banking service disabled

A.Venkatesan
I have an account in ICICI bank in HOSUR branch. Idid not used the net banking facility for the past 1 yr... Now when i tried to login i couldn't do it i receive a message as login is disabled so please do the needsome to to login to my account no is (015601522319) Hosur branch.

Comments

i hold an account in ICICI bank CUDDALORE branch. My net banking has been disabled due to repeatd attempts of incorrect user id and password.
so please do the needfull to activate my net banking.
My account number: 614901506459.
Date of birth : 08 nov 1979

thank you.

i hold an account in ICICI bank CUDDALORE branch. My net banking has been disabled due to repeated attempts of incorrect user id and password.
so please do the needfull to activate my net banking.
My account number: 614901506459.
Date of birth : 08 nov 1979

thank you.

sausuman.das@icicibank.com, coo@icicibank.com, kamath.kv@icicibank.com, saurab.misrah@icici.com

frustrated customer

Dear All,

This is Srinivasan A @ Babu running Garment business (Archana Garments) at Hosur and have an Account (015605000144) with your ICICI Bank for the past Six years and its a current A/C with meerchandising facility - MID number 50202272 / TID 59286684.

Intially, I was getting good customer responses during my transactions and inturn, I still have ICICI brand loyalty built with me.

In past couple of years, really the customer services are very poor and I am thinking of going for an alternate.

Recently, we are receiving many shocks related to debiting our account for considerable amount with out my knowledge.

I believe in good grievance redressal and called for your customer care and received no answer but with some wrong commitments like it will be credited again.

As escalating process, I went to Hosur ICICI main branch directly, and asked for my clarifications with reference as statement printed from ATM.

My both Enquiries are very simple, like 1. what is the transaction called 22/10/2008 D BLR 161557 393 & 22/10/2008 D MID44150006 30729.23. second query why the transaction approved by ICICI on 06/10/2008 Rs 20000 with appr code 689511 ref num 407 is not credited still. But I am frustrated with their response saying " It will happens some time" . It is not a question of ICICI on fraud way but it is your responsibility to clarify us on demand where other banks like HDFC succeeds.

As a next escalating process, I have called a responsible ICICI Manager, Mr John at his mobile 09886277660 as per my advocate suggestion.

I have not received any response still from ICICI and finally escalated to your level.

Based on your action plan, I will proceed legally to get my compensations and also will think of close the relation with ICICI.

Also tried to make complaint as per grievence redressal step 2&3 and found all complaint links were disabled.

Is it possible to you bank to debit any amount without customer notice???? How many times it happened to my account (we operated with huge money and never verified??...
We simply believed ICICI.

Is it a professional way that ICICI works. Now I am forced to believe the rumours heard about ICICI in recent past.

I am now afraid to make any MID transaction, until the issue is resolved and assure you that I can make legal actions against ICICI Bank for the breach of trust & poor customer care.

Seriously affected by ICICI poor customer care,

Since there was no response for quite long time, I was thinking to publish the issue to following leading magazines too where i read advt not to believe rumours on ICICI.

Best Regards

A Srinivasan, Archana Garments, Hosur, Mob - 0091-9994449790.

bleditor@thehindu.co.in
db.dutta@deccanherald.co.in
vp@deccanherald.co.in

SIR,

I have applied for netbanking facilities on 17th Oct 08 duly
supported by relevant documents as asked by staff of MYLAPORE BRANCH CHENNAI. Till now net banking facilities not activiated
and no documents in this regard sent to me. My current account
Number 602205042656.

kindly doo the needful by sending user id and password for
activitastion of net banking account.

MY A/C NO IS 032701508727 and provided with net banking in icici ALIGARH branch.After six month this facality disabled so please do the needful and provide the same facality.

I have Account with ICICI Bank Bangalore Branch, I forgot my net banking login id and password, now i want to know and activate everything
DOB is 28th May 1982
JOY TT

I hold an a/c in icici bank KALPETTA BRANCH .My net banking has been disabled due to repeated attempts of incorrect user id password.So please do the needfull to activate my net banking.
My account nunber is 075701500258.
My date of birth 3.10.1961

I got my icici credit card on oct, month-2008. but i am not get any statement can you sent me my office address. last month i paid INR 3000/-. plz don't do any penality chargeof outstanding amount. once i will get my statement i will pay this month. this my kindly request.
credit card no-4477 4745 6423 1002
My date of brith 15.06.1983
ZODI

Hello ...

I forgot to flush my toilet after taking shit load of crap,

Can you send me a bucket of water to flush in ?

Assholes i hate your bank, i have been calling the 24 hours customer care and they fucking dont respond.

ZODI.

PS : Please do send me the bucket of water :)

My account number: 615201511515
Date of birth : 16 Sep 1983
I am trying to reach icici custom care no. 044420880000 for past 2 days but it is always busy.Also the chennai mobile number 9891178000 is not in use.

Kindly activate the account asap
R BABU

I have Account with ICICI Bank karaikudi main Branch, I forgot my net banking login id and password, now i want to know and activate everything immediately send the my email id.
my name : R BABU
ACCOUNT NO :606901180004
DOB is 20 dec 1979
Email id :baabumr@yahoo.co.in
R BABU

i have Account with ICICI Bank Bangalore Branch, I forgot my net banking login id and password, now i want to know and activate everything
DOB is 28th May 1982
R BABU

i have Account with ICICI Bank karikudi Branch, I forgot my net banking login id and password, now i want to know and activate everything
DOB is 20 dec 1979

ICICI bank may follow CITIbank or Satyam soon. Its wise to keep away from ICICI. The bank is now charging penalties for no reasons

I have an account in ICICI bank in Indiranagar branch. Idid not used the net banking facility for the past 2yr... Now when i tried to login i couldn't do it i receive a message as login is disabled so please do the needsome to to login to my account no is (016901535201) Indiranagar branch. Please do it as soon as possible because it is urgent for me.

i hold an account in ICICI bank PREET VIHAR(Delhi) -0037 branch. My net banking has been disabled due to repeatd attempts of incorrect user id and password.
My account number: 003701076844
Date of birth : 23 dec 1965

dear sir,
we have lost our passward, we have not login into our a/c, arpit enterprises a/c no, -048805001037
corp. id - ARPITEN16102008
USER ID -MUKESHSI
PL. PROVIDE US NEW OR OLD PASSWARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKING YOU,
E.kumar

I have ICICI bank account through company salary.

i got the net banking id and passward but i am not using the offers.

but noe i have the intrest to use the net banking

when i try to create new id and passward i am not get clear meaasge from your self.

i need to use the net banking urgently for account transection ple give me your positive reply.

hi sir
i need new passward for net banking

i have the account in icici bank till now i not got the passward for net banking

when i try to create the new passward i am not get clear data from us.

ple reply details through my mail.

how to activate my mobile banking plz sent comment my email id

ICICI Netbanking - ICICI Net Banking service disabled