ICICI Prulife - online pay premium receipt

vsaxena_cad
i have online pament to day iciciprulife.co. my policy no.-11429410 my. dt. of birth 02/08/1976, I will summit this premium receipt next 2 7 3 days so pl. send my pay premium reciept my mail id or my address

with regards
Vishnu Saxena
Mob. no. 09868075391

Comments

N Jan 16, 2011 by
SUSANTA KUMAR SAMAL

Details of Policy No-13034890
N Nov 3, 2011 by
dharmadhikari surendra

online pay premium receipt
i have online pament to day iciciprulife.co. my policy no.-03461559 my. dt. of birth 01/06/1970, I will summit this premium receipt next 2 7 3 days so pl. send my pay premium reciept my mail id (i.e. dharmadhikari.surendra@rediffmail.com) at the earliest for Income Tax Purpose.

with regards
Dharmadhikari Kavita S.
Mob. no. 09822843980
N Mar 21, 2013 by
dhansingh kapkoti

I have remitted my premium for my Policy No. 11702129 through internet banking. Please Email the receipt to my following address:-

kapkoti_ds@yahoo.co.in

DS Kapkoti

Dear Mr. Kapkoti,

Your request has been noted down. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you.

Dear Mr. Kapkoti,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concern to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of resolution offered. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

In case of any clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

N Jun 26, 2013 by
swarnali.roy

PLEASE GIVE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

Dear Ms. Swarnali,

We request you to help us with your policy/contact details to assist you.

Alternatively, you may also post your request along with your policy details on https://onlinelifeinsurance.iciciprulife.com/digital/ipru/GrievanceRedStep.htm?execution=e2s1
Request you to quote the reference number 032433_f whilst sharing the details. Post receipt of the requirement, our representative will get in touch with you within 48 hours.

ICICI Prulife - online pay premium receipt