Idea Cellular - MMS

jaygovinda
Dear

I amwas customer of Idea Cellular (9881234573), Maharastra for last 4 months. Without asking Idea had activated MMS service for which the bill was more that 1800+ for a month. I had not paid the bill from that day. I ready to pay the Balance bill after Deduction of MMS amount.

Amol Dharmik

Comments

I can't open an mms in my handset.my phone model is SONYERICSON K510I.please help.my mob.no:9744491644

I can't open an mms in my handset.my phone model is SONYERICSON w580iI.please help.my mob.no:9948831138

sir, since yesterday i am trying to open an webmms. i received message as follows
senders no 0091 9961769747
ID 7767
receivers no 00974 5257632
user name f51x587c4
password @o3ney2 (@ = a simbol)

abovementioned webmms tried to open. but couldn't open please check and inform asap
thanks
Irfan

I can't open an mms.my phone model is SONYERICSON c902.please help.my mob.no:0096565617808

u are fool
anish.n

i dont receive mms in my phone.my handset model is NOKIA N73. Iam already registerd a complaint to directly to customer care officer.my complaint registration id is 54997451.my contact number 9656121222.it is the complaint number.

senders no 09616933477
ID 7767

thanks

plz send the mms in e-mail id plz plz plz

sorry, i can't displayed ur message

Iam a customer of idea for last 2 years. i cant open the mms i recieved .and i tried to open the site ideacellular.com/webmms.and it is not opened.what can i do to get that mms.

I received the mms today and i am getting the error message while opening the link. Did you know about this, please let me know what you can do to open the link.

Shajahan
Saudi Arabia
Rohan

I received mms but I cant open the site: ideacellular/webmms. it shows error mssg while opening. Pls help asap.

i received the mms as a new mms from: 9848541859
waits for you at http://ideacellular.com/webmms. to retrive user name;q1eyx7fg6 and password:ty4ti6. From;ID-7767. it is on 22-06-2009. please let me know what you can do to open the link.
vinoj

iI received mms but I cant open the site: ideacellular/webmms. it shows error mssg in password or id while opening. Pls help asap.

my idea number are the mms msg are not recieved

A new MMs from:+919850098191waits for you at http://ideacellular.com/webmms.to retrive username;r1roq4g8a and password:e2ca5.pls help asap
Riyaz

Can't open MMS from Mobile Number: 09656921414

Can't open an mms from mobile no.+919506699009 from ID-7767

My no 9990451431 cant open mms from my mobile

mms see rt nw plz help me

my idea no 9747058568, i cant open mms. pls help?

Idea Cellular - MMS