Idea Cellular - incorrect info about the 2gb 3g data per month for 2 months with nokia lumia 720

yvek chaudhary on Apr 23, 2013
I purchased Nokia Lumia 720 yesterday on 23april 2012 which has an offer of 2GB of 3G data free internet per month for 2 months.

After I got my handset and inserted micro sim , I dialed Idea Customer Care today on 24 april 2013 to get my free 3G activated. The customer care executive told me that he is not aware about this offer with the Lumia handsets and ask the dealer from whom i purchased the phone.

on asking dealer,he told again to call the customer care.

Both Nokia and Idea are duping the customers by giving insufficient information about the offer.

but nobody is helping me out.
plz giv me a solution of the above problem.

with regards
vivek chaudhary
ph no 09010433570

incorrect info about the 2gb 3g data per month  for 2 months with nokia  lumia 720

Comments

ravi phulwari Idea Cellular  - India

nobody is helping - Idea Cellular

my idea mobile is 9887033570
i m using this number since 2 years. i got it as prepaid connection.At the starting of September i made it convert in postpaid and desk persons promised me that whenever you feel like you can again convert your connection in postpaid to prepaid .my maximum limit is 750 rupees.whenever my limit comes near about 95% i used to get the call from CC that make suitable payments otherwise your services will be bared in next day. i made the payments same day and same day they bared my services. it happened continuously FOUR times. i made again and again complaints but nothing happened so i decided to make it convert in prepaid but when i went HEAD office nobody helped me even they are not talking well. they said we dont offer this facility so i said let me talk the head persons but they said nobody is head and nobody will help you. so i made a application to disconnect the connection on 20th december 2009.I made a complaint in written but 18 days have gone passed nobody did reply. I work in company i facing many problems coz my no is no more. HOW CAN I GET MY OLD NO. GET THAT IDEA CHEATED ME.
N Sep 13, 2011 by
gaurav_sal Idea Cellular  - Nallasopara, Vasai, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Automatically Activating Schemes - Idea Cellular

Schemes automatically getting activated. And deducting my balance.
I am not able to deactivate service manually. There is no valid customer care number available.
N Sep 23, 2011 by
surulikumar Idea Cellular  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

IDEA mobile Cheats its customers - IDEA MOBILE

My idea number was barred on 20st September 2011 saying that address proof was not submitted with no intimation. But when I called up customer service and and confirmed that my document was already submitted couple of times, the customer care executive asked me to re-submit.
Exhausted by these people, I again went to the Idea service center in bomnahalli on 21st sept 2011 and those people assured that the number will be released in two working days. However that didn't happen. I again called up Customer care on 21st sept 2011. Talking to the floor manager named Basavaraj said the complaint has been registered and the number would be released by 5PM same day. Even after 24 hours from the time said it didn't get released. I again called up to customer care and executive named Ramesh said it would take another 48 "working" hours for the number to get released. On asking repetitively to spell out the complaint number taken by Basavaraj, he said the complaint number is registered and the number cannot be disclosed to the customer. See how atrocious are these people. After so much of argument he transferred the call to speak to floor manager who revealed no complaint has been registered. where-in the executive said the complaint was registered and the number cannot be disclosed. Again this floor manager said he is taking an complaint and it would take another 3 days to get the number released. How good these people are in cheating the customers like us. These cheaters keeping playing with customers and cheat the customers. Kindly refrain from going to IDEA mobile service.
N Dec 28, 2011 by
paliwal arjun Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Rajasthan, India

internet services problem not solve - Idea

my name is arjun paliwal mobile no. 9887796360
mene internet recharge karaya tha mere phone internet
chal rha hai lekin youtube k vidio nhi chal rhe hai iske liye me idea
customer care par gaya mene complaint ki to unho ne phone problam
batai mene nokia care par ja kar phone ko formet kiya uske bad bhi
vidio nhi play huae mene docomo ki sim se vidio play kiye tho vidio
play ho gaye par idea se nhi chal rhe hai bar bar connection lost aa
rha hai hai ye complaint le kar jab me idea customer gaya to waha k
employee ne kha ki problam solve nhi ho rhi to sim change kar lo nhi
to kal aa na
jab mene kha ki me ek mahine se aa rha hu plz ab to kar do unhone kha
hum nhi kar sakte mene manger k number mange to wo gussa ho gaye or
tu ta aa gaye or kha ki tumhe jo karna hai wo kar lo nhi karge or kha
ki tumara bap bhi kuch nhi bigad sakta

ye jo postpaid ka kam jo dekta hai usne kha tha usne nam nhi bataya

so plz action i wrote my complaint in Hindi beoz u understand very
well & fill my feelings
u must action and solve my problem

idea customer care
add. near hanuman temple sardarpura
udaipur 313001

arjun paliwal
mob. 09887796360
thank's
N Apr 24, 2013 by
rathi.amit14

Even I bought this phone on 20th April 2013 and made my first call the moment i bought the phone. I checked with Idea customer care and they said they are not aware of this offer. then i called the nokia customer care and they said it usually take 48-72hours to activate this offer after you make your first call. they said in case it doesnt get activated, simply take the complaint/query no. from idea customer care and provide them this number and they will help me with this issue.
I have waited for more than 4 days now and i have called Idea customer care and taken the query no.

Amit
N Apr 24, 2013 by
swati.naik2508

i'm also facing the same problem
N Apr 25, 2013 by

Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Promo Benefits related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-33945496633 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

N Apr 25, 2013 by
sanoop6

I'm also facing the same problem.
I had taken a new Idea sim (8111987889) on 19th-April-2013 and it got activated on 20th-April-2013. That was the first sim put on my new Lumia 720 and I made my first call on 2oth itself. But my 3g data offer has not credited yet !
I've called the customer care many times and they say that thew know nothing about this is offer.
Please do the needful at the earliest

Sanoop K
sanoop6@gmail.com
ideacellular.cc04

Dear Vivek,

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Promo Benefits related issue has already been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellullar

Dear Rathi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number.

Dear Swati,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of inconvenience you are facing.

Dileepkumar Devanaboyana

i bought nokia lumia 720 1 week back..2gb 3g data offer is not activated..pls solve this isssue.as soon as possible
mob no 9705837341
N Apr 27, 2013 by
coolmantras

The offer made by idea on new Nokia Lumia 720 handset either seems to be fake altogether or its such a secretive offer that the employees of Idea too don't knw about it.the promotional 2GB data of 3G per month for two months was to be activated withing 72hr was not activated in first place.secondly on calling the customer care was of no help either because they had no idea that such offer exists I called up two times and spent 15 to 20 mins but it was of no help.its better that either the company doesn't promote such offers or if it does then it should ensure that staff is well informed and the consumer doesn't have to face such problems.I hope the Idea company resolves my solution in a positive way.
Amar
N Apr 27, 2013 by
sanoop6

I'm also facing the same problem.
I've called the customer care many times and they say that they know nothing about this offer.
Please do the needful at the earliest

Sanoop K
sanoop6@gmail.com
N Apr 30, 2013 by
Manish040

Hi. I have bought a Nokia Lumia 720 Black on 19th April' 13. As per the promo offer i was suppose to get Idea 2GB of 3G data per month for 2 months. It's been more than a 3 days inserted an Idea sim in it. Still dint get any auto activation message. After calling to Idea and Nokia customer care they are just saying it will take 48-72 hrs to get it activated. Still waiting for it.

Don't know more how many days do i need to wait. Please, solve this query soon.
N May 14, 2013 by
Manish040

Hi all,

Just try this out once. Eject ur Idea sim and re-insert it once again. Wait for 24-72 hrs and check it. If u get any auto activation message.

Manish
N May 16, 2013 by
Dileepkumar Devanaboyana

Offer activated for me..but they given 2g data not 3g..pls solve this issue as soon as possible..
dileep
N May 17, 2013 by
neeraj chhikara

even i am facing the same problem on my idea number 0-8198918663.
my alternate number is 9541228979.
i have bought phone on 14/05/2013.
i haven't received any such data. i have already made the call in this regard to idea customer service but they are not ready to help me.
please help me taking this offer.
N May 19, 2013 by
drmiglani

I also facing same problem.(lumia 720 and idea 3g).CCE of idea are unaware of offer.

Please solve the issue.

Dharam Pal Miglani
8198944088
alternate no 9729069121.
N May 20, 2013 by
yvek chaudhary

thnks to idea celluler ltd.
my query regarding the problem has been resolved .
got the idea 3g pack automatically activated.
good experience with idea continues:-)