Inalsa Food Processor - Demo and installation

Vikram Sharma
I would like to add the inconvenience caused after purchasing an INALSA Food processor.

I bought this food processor on sunday 4th may .

I had requested the salesperson for demo and installation of this product.I was assured that the person will reach to my door by monday.

The person never turned back, neither they bothered to give a call.

We called up the person in stores and he again registered my request and gave a confirmation no. for service request.

Today is friday May 9th no response is still being taken and this is a real shame in reliance part.

They have invested a lot in stores, but never made a thought process for customer service or customer satisfaction is really ridiculous.

I would suggest to all people who ever have in their mind to purchase any product from relaince digital, i would stongly recommend not to purchase any product which could create a havoc in future.

Comments

I have different experience with the product of Inalsa.We purchased Inalsa Microwave in Dec.2007, dealer promised to give the cookery booklet of Inalsa, but still we are hearing from him that its print is not available to me from company.If this the service after purchasing the item and we complaint so many time for demeostration also we get the answer we dont have such persons.
I decieded to by back with reputed company item like Samsung, LG etc

I bought Inalsa food processor on 3rd May'09 thinking to experience the best quality service but in vain till date i.e 30th July'09 nobody has turned for its demo and installation.I dont understand if they can't provide service why do they promise the same.

I m feeling as if i ve wasted my money or dumped coz even the manual does'nt suffice the purpose.

Strange but true..my worst ever experience of an item as most of its parts are just lying unused.
ial

Pl.send us your Ph. No. & address so that we can sort outyour problem.

Thanks & Regards
Inalsa Customercare

0120-4016200
A Nov 11, 2011 by
Sadruddin Ahmad

I fully agree with it i have purchased one inalsa food processer. It did not worked at all. trying customer care number 0120-4016200 and no body is picking up.
A Jan 22, 2012 by
vineeetmisra

I purchased INALSA FOOD PROCESSOR FIESTA IN OCTOBER 2011 FROM STAR CJ ALIVE. IN JAN 2012 THERE WAS SOME PROBLEM IN MAKING CHUTNI AND WET GRINDING When I called service center executive he told not to use it for wet grinding. My main purpose was wet grinding .I was shocked to hear this because in star cj ad also it was shown doing wet grinding.
N Jan 31, 2012 by
kunalKapoor_01

I have purchased Inalsa Maxie Plus food processor on 27-Jan-2012.

Since 27-Jan-2012, i am trying to contact inalsa customer care center at following numbers

0120-4016200

0120-406226/27/28/29

Everytime i make a call, the customer care seems to be busy.

I asked salesperson ( based in trinagar, new delhi ) for assistance and he assured that within 48 hours we will get the demo.
But till date no one has approached from inalsa for demo.

This is very strange that in today's competitive world inalsa is giving such a pathetic customer service.
After going through web and learning about inalsa customer care services, i am not very hopeful about solution to my problem.

Kunal
D Dec 12, 2012 by
Vishal gulahe

I am tyring to contact INALSA CUSTOMER CARE but no answer from Delhi and pune number . Worst CC I ever seen.
Regard.