Income Tax - change of address

ramulugajula
i was launched a request to change my address on my PAN CArd on 08.04.2008. till date there is no information on my request.

Comments

hi. i m chandra prakash vyas . due to my house shifting from saket that my income tax refund check is return back. my pan card no. is ADRPV7357Dand the assesment year is 2005-2006. my new address is 759-760 c first floor ward no. 6 mehaurli new delhi 110030. can i receive my refund check from your office . my mobile no. is 9810949519.

I have fill up income tax written for the year 2007-08 .in that written RS1781/is refund ammount. my old address is AMRUTVAHINI COLLEGE OF ENGG, AMRUTNAGAR SANGAMNER 422608. my new address is c/o SHRI G.A.SHRIWASTAVA RAMNAGAR SINDHI ROAD WARD NO 18 WARDHA(MS)PIN NO-442001 kindly send me refund cheque on new address my pan no is APDPS2699H

I want to change my address from my old address to my present address is as follows:

H.L.narayanrao
Build.No.02, Flat No.708, Kaveri C.H.S.
Dadabhai Cross Road No.1,
Tape Village, Andheri ( W) Mumbai -400058.

Hence I request you to do the needful in this request for the change of address.

My PAN no.ABOPH2113A

hi. i am Indrajeet Sorcar. due to my house shifting from 20/28 N.S.C. Bose Road, Grahams Land, Kolkata-40 that my income tax refund check is return back. my pan card no. is BAEPS8120A and the assesment year is 2006-2007. my new address is c/o- J.N. SARKAR, 51 RAIPUR ROAD, NEAR AIKATAN CLUB, KOLKATA-700092.
kindly send me refund cheque on new address.

I was launched a request to change my address on my PAN CArd on 30.06.2009. till date there is no information on my request.My PAN CARD no. ABCPT1989N, Old Address : BLOCK NO.9, WING NO. 12/C, ESTEE GEEJAY CO-OP HSG SOC.SAIBABA NGR, BORIVALI (W), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA -400092. NEW ADDRESS:----B/502, GORAI CHAND GANGA C.H.S., RSC – 1A, GORAI – 1, PLOT NO. - 2, GORAI, BORIVALI (W), MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, PIN – 400 092. Please change my new correspondance address in your all records. Please do all correspondance at my new address only.

My NAME BALDEV SINGH, PAN CARD NO.BHLPS3793M,
My Old Address : E-193, SEC-23, SANJAY NAGAR GHAZIABAD,
MY NEW ADDRESS- B4A SHYAM VIHAR PHASE I, NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI-110043.

Baldev Singh

My NAME BALDEV SINGH, PAN CARD NO.BHLPS3793M,
My Old Address : E-193, SEC-23, SANJAY NAGAR GHAZIABAD,
MY NEW ADDRESS- B4A SHYAM VIHAR PHASE I, NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI-110043.

Baldev Singh

My employer Bhavmark Systems Pvt. Ltd. has issued salary slips if Rs.100, 000/- as per my package but Ms Bhavmark has deposited Rs.50, 000/- per month. I want to takeup this matter through Income Tax department.
Mukesh Mohan Agarwal
413, Sundaram, Sector19, Vasundhra,
Ghaziabad, U.P.
PAN No:AARPA9843N
N Apr 5, 2011 by
manasdas4u

Respected Sir/ Madam
My self Manas Ranjan Das, Pan No-AGQPD4320G serve in Indian Navy since from 2002 August.As per our job requirement we are transfer from one place to another place as ordered by Higher Authoriy.Now i m shifted from Mumbai to Jamnagr (Gujarat). unfortunately my refund cheque reference no CMPP3325502, Speed post reference no EY223634126IN sent to my previous unit address and its validity was over due to communication problem.so i requested you to sent a new cheque to my permanent address appended below.

Manas Ranjan Das, Electrical Dept, INS Talwar, C/O-FMO, Mumbai- 400001

My Permanent Address is
Manas Ranjan Das, Qr-No-D/96, Sec-18, Rourkela -3, Distt- Sundargarh, Orissa 769003

My Cell no- 09377581853

Ranjan Patel
N May 3, 2011 by
B.Madhusudhana Rao

Respected Sir/Madam
My self Bellamkonda Madhusudhana Rao, PAN No:-AIRPB1747L due to my address is change thats why my incometax refund cheque is return back.my pan card no is AIRPB1747L, assesment year is 2010-2011, reference no -CMPP6540412, and speed post reference no EK826257748IN.So i requested you to sent a new cheque to my permanent address appended below.

My old present address as per your record is
B Madhusudhana Rao, D.No:-13/168, Nizampet, Machilipatnam, Krishna Distt, Andhra pradesh.

My Permanent Address is
B. Madhusudhana Rao, D.No:-14/116-1-1, Edepalli, Machilipatnam, Krishna Distt, Andhra Pradesh.

My Cell no:- 09290523499

B. Madhusudhana Rao
N May 30, 2011 by
mkkukreja

Respected Sir/ Madam
My self Manoj Kumar Kukreja, Pan No-AKUPK4880C served at ISRO (Ahmedabad) till 2003. Due to new job offer i have shifted from Ahmedabad to Mumbai. Unfortunately my refund cheque reference no CMPP8180452, Speed post reference no EA695928165IN sent to my previous address. So i requested you to sent a new cheque to my permanent address appended below.

My old present address as per your record is
Manoj Kukreja, Buld No. 40, FLPG, Space Application Centre, Ahmedabad, Ambavadi Vistar.-380015

Mano Kukreja, Flat No.101, Sec 8A, Plot no 38/2, Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708
My Cell no- 09223356985

Manoj Kukreja
N Sep 1, 2012 by
keshav dev sharma

i have lost my Email ID password. So I want to change my Email ID. My PAN details and Email ID as under:-
Name MANAVEER
PAN BEYPM3561B
Fathers Name Karan Singh
Date of Birth 10/08/1976

Email ID Keshavdev.s@gmail.com
D Dec 2, 2012 by
jayes12281

Hi Team,

I have not received from refund since last three year . Due to different reason like Address has changed or assessing officer has not submitted .

Please find the attached screen shot my pan id . My date of birth is 12 Feb 1981.

Contact details
jayesh12281@rediffmail.com
N Feb 28, 2013 by
zingken

Hi Experts,
can you kindly tell me how to change my address while filing ITR?? Should I submit FORM 49A ??i hope you 'll kindly help me out.
N Mar 4, 2013 by

Aurangabad- 431005
DOB : 30/11/1978
E. mail : nileshkadam11@gmail.com
Mobile :9860284730

So kindly send the refund cheque on above address.
N May 7, 2013 by
data.aastha

It's my humble request to change our address
now our address is: . 57vinoba purry, 2 floor. Lajpat nagar2, New Delhi- 1100024

For contact me: 9352208969

For contact me: 9352208969

So send the cheque on the above address
N May 28, 2013 by
Abdul Moyeed Mohammed

Hi i am Abdul Moyeed Mohammad having PAN CARD No ABZPM3284C using for the last one decade, i am working with Ranbaxy laboratories Ltd, Now this pan no is showing as dose not exist, and its under restoration. i am un able to understand, why this has happened, now my company not in a position to generate my form 16. can you pl help me, what is to be done now, if its under restoration, how much time it will take. pl let me know urgent. or restore my same no immediately.
My Mobile no is 9618323285