Inox - Amount is charged without booking ticket

Suneelkumar
I was trying to book a movie ticket using http://eticketing2.inoxmovies.com/ on 30th Dec 2009.
The booking was failed when I entered my credit card details. I also received email regarding the failure of the transaction. But when I saw my credit card statement INOX had charged the ticket amount Rs.165. I sent email to eTicketing@inox.co.in and contact@inox.co.in regarding this but I did not receive any reply till now.

Comments

Sudha

Same thing happened to me as well. i tried booking movie tickets using the same http://eticketing2.inoxmovies.com/ on 30th dec 2009. After I entered my credit card details, the booking failed. I didnt get any mail or sms from INOX saying that booking has been done or not done.. nothing..
When I tried reaching them on telephone also.. no response. Even mailed them to contact@inox.co.in. No use.
I saw my credit card statement and checked with the concerned bank ppl as well. Amount Rs 330 has been taken by INOX but i didnt get tickets at all.. I am planning to go in person and check with them..
Rajesh

Eticketing Fraud in Inox Theatre

I booked 3 tickets online on 12th Jan and the first 2 transactions are failed due to web page error and I did not receive confirmation. Only 3rd time, the bookings are successful. But when i saw the credit card bill, 4 times, the ticket amount is reported.

Booking Confirmation # 187976
TPIN 0741
Movie Avatar (3D English) (U/A)
Theatre INOX - Chennai
Ticket Amount 360
Convenience Fee 30
Total Amount 0

************************************
I have sent an email to chennai@inox.co.in and eTicketing@inox.co.in today and I am waiting for the reply. Do not book tickets online in INOX and they are cheating us I believe.
jaweed

Ya Rajesh,

Inox is doing credit card fraud... when i try to file a complaint with my credit card company they said they got around 25 complaints against inox.. some one need to do something about this... they are going beyond the limit.. i feel like they wantedly failing the transactions just to earn money... thats y i love sathyam... even if they charge mistekenly they will credit it on the same day.. you dont have to follow up.. inox need to some thing .. this is not at all fair.. i want my money back immediatly..when you can charge my account in 5 sec refund my money in 5 sec..
Sudha

Hi All,

Finally I got the amount refunded just two days back.
I had sent an email to them (eTicketing@inox.co.in) and registered a complaint in Inox as well.
They asked for some details to refund the amount and within 7 working days it got credited into my account. No use in calling them.. Just go in person and register a complaint.

I was booking 3 tickets by my citibank credit card for inox movie, the transaction failed but the amount of Rs 420 was charged from my cedit card account. My 2nd transaction was successful of Rs 420. Kindly refund my Rs 420 amount. This happened on 10th January 2010 at 7.44pm, approval No:064971, and at 10th January 7.50pm, approval code 889103 . Kindly take necessary action

as i had booked the ticket usin my card it showed a messagae object code error but i didnt receive the ticket wat happend reply pls

I got my amount back after one month

I booked 4 movie tickets in Swabhumi Inox on 02.01.2010 through my credit card in tele booking option. I arrived at the counter 30 mts prior to the show time and demanded my tickets but I was told that I should have collected it 1 hour ahead of the show time and the tickets were not handed over to me. I had no other option and had to return home. It did not strike to my mind that the amount has already been debited to my account

On updating my credit card account yesterday l found that the entire amount of Rs. 786.18 was deducted from my account on account of booking those tickets which were not handed over even after reaching the hall 30 mts prior to the show time.

I would now request you to make an enquiry on the facts and credit the entire amount on my account since with no fault of mine the amount was deducted and moreover I was harassed on that day along with my family.
Further, I would also like to suggest you that henceforth information pertaining to the collection time of the tickets should also be given to the party who books the ticket telephonically.
Thanking You
Soma Ghosh

i also booked 4 tickets on feb 3 and i lost 520 rs.i have decided not to watch any movie in inox. satyam should learn how to value the customer from satyam cinema. for the first time i booked in inox and lost money and time.
Venky

I was trying to book a movie ticket using http://eticketing2.inoxmovies.com/ on 22nd January 2010. The booking failed when I entered my credit card details and I also got the failure message. So I booked the ticket again. But when I saw my credit card statement INOX has charged me the amount twice, one for the failed transaction too which is an amount of Rs.320.
I have not received any refund till date.
I have mailed (eTicketing@inox.co.in, contact@inox.co.in) them today asking them for the refund. Does anyone know what is the procedure to claim my refund amount?

ticket not booked but amount deducted - mayaajal movie ticket

i was trying to book tickets on 26.02.2010 through debit card of your bank .tickets were not booked but amount deducted from my account 0820100000152 shastri nagar adayar chennai branch i request your goodself to reverse it at the earliest
ashasi

Hi all,
Yes I also faced a similar issue for a ticket booked on 03rd Feb 2010 for Inox Chennai for a show on 05th Feb 2010 12:10pm for movie "Aayirathil Oruvan" with reference No 195714 for seats E17 & E18 using my SBI credit card.
My first online payment was a failure and I received an email from eticketing@inox.co.in that your payment Rs260 will be credited back in 7 working days.
I have contacted them to their emails eticketing@inox.co.in, contact@inox.co.in & chennai@inox.co.in. But no acknowledgement or reply from them. Its been almost 1 month still I haven't received the refund yet. This has lead to a very bad impression on INOX and decided not to watch movies with them in future. I have a feeling that they are deliberately doing this and using the money for "Rotation".

Shasi
Suchi

Same incident has happen to me also. Rs 780 was deducted and the transaction has failed. Can somebody post the customer service number of INOX. Legal action should be taken against them.

Well, The same thing has happened again to me on 19th Feb 2010. I have sent an email to their eticketing@inox.co.in. I''ll wait for a few days then I'm planning to lodge a complaint in consumer court for the harassment against them.

Hi People,

I am suffering from same cheating. I think we should come together and file a case against INOX for creditcard fraud. Let make a move together. Share your mob no and mail id. so that we can work together. then they will listen our voice Otherwise they will keep going this way. Inox is a fraudster.

Vivek Sharma
ashasi

Hi all,

Finally I got the refund on 20th Mar 2010 for the ticket booked on 02nd Feb 2010. I went directly to INOX chennai on 11th Mar 2010 met Mr. Vignesh, 9677010215, vignesh.arumugam@inox.co.in. He said that the details was insufficient to refund, I gave him the hard copies of my credit card and the "show" details, He told me it will be credited in 4 working days, I waited until 19th Mar 2010 and called him then he once again requested the complete details in email.

As mentioned in my earlier message above, I will never watch a film with these fraud guys INOX due to the hardships caused.

A.Shasidharan.

I am another victim of INOX online booking issue. I booked 6 tickets for Rs.780. Transaction failed first time so I tried to book again. I found the same seats that I was trying to book earlier were still available. I assumed the last transaction had failed and hence I booked the tickets again.
I am receiving my banks statement and surprised to find both the transactions successful. The first transaction had never reverted back.
I am going to take similar action as taken by Mr.Shasidharan above me.

I contacted Mr. Vignesh as had suggested by Mr. Shasidharan and I have received the money back from INOX immediately. Thank you
AYUSH SANGHI Inox Movies  - KOLKATA, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Consumer BEING HARASSED - Inox Movies

I made a bookin from [url=http://www.bookmyshow.com]Movie Tickets, Plays Tickets, Concert Tickets on BookMyShow IN[/url] for a movie at inox swabhumi.I by mistake forgot to carry my credit card through which i made the payment.I was not allowed to enter the movie hall for atleast fifteen mins.Then after a lot of argument i was allowed.I had to face an embarrassing situation in front of other consumers.
nareshp

cardnumber 6220181111600015709 palla jayaram e-mail nareshpallla@gmail.com phonenumber 9032269306
233rupees