IOC - cyl not delivered

chandra mohan bindal
i have book my riffle on date 19-09-2008, i have not recived cyl till date, also no telephone no- of sales officers, address of company display by distibuter also missbehave by dealer staff . please take the needfull action

my consumer no. G-11197
last recived gas 28-08-2008

consern dealer- gupta gas co. nadari gate kasganj ( kashiram nagar )
consumer address- chandra mohan bindal gali dr. shyam lal moh. jai jai ram kasganj (kashiram nagar)

Comments

distributor is not giving proper service - IOCL, domestic gas distribution function

Distributor code no 31409268, Prayag Indane, Propriotor Mr Indrakumar D Jevarikar in Aurangabad, Maharashtra is not bothered to attend phones, doesn't care for honoring bookings. Is anyone there to listen? IOC is a public sector compnay, so it doesn't matter if it looses business. There are no private players as of now. Don't we in India need more privatisation / competition?

My customer no is 006227, I have booked the cylinder personally with them on 16-09-2008, since last 10 days I am regularly following for it personally, he is honouring or attending it. During these festival season, it is very irritating and this is their regualr practice.

IMPROPER DELIVERY - IOCL-NANDA GAS AGENCY

I REQUESTED TO ASK THE AGENCY TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER ON SATURDAY. SINCE I AM IEMPLOYED AND I WAS NOT AVAILABLE DURING WEEKDAYS. I REQUESTED MANY TIMES TO THE AGENCY BUT THE NEVER DELIVERED ON SATURDAY.

AND MORE EVER LAST ONE YEAR MY NEIGHBOURS AND MINE GAS ADDRESS ID WAS SAME. AFTER SO MUCH OF STRUGGLE LAST WEEK ONLY THEY CHANGED . SUCH KIND OF CUSTEMOR SERVICE THEY PROVIDING TO US.

KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT I NEED TO DO?

I HAVE GAS CONNECTION WITH SAHAJ ENTERPRISES GOVIND PURI, KALKA JI HAVING CUSTOMER NO. 6159 THEY NEVER ATTEND FONE TO BOOK THE GAS REFILL AND WHEN WE GO TO THEIR OFFICE THEY REFUSED LISTEN AND SAY THEY HAVE OTHER JOBS TO DO AND IGNORE ME COMPLETELY

GENERALLY THEY KEEP THE HOOK ON THE SIDE AND BY MISTAKE THE KEEP THE HOOK PROPEWRLY THEN THEY NEVER ATTEND THE CALL

PL TAKE NECESSAR ACTION AGAINST THEM
THEIR PHONE NO. ARE 011-26448540, 26213493 AND 26286777

THANKS

ASHOK MITTAL
KALKA JI, NEW DELHI

I keep a gas connection and the current distributer is M/S Fortune Indane Services, SAP Code 182801 Vadakkekara P.O N. Parur, Eranakulam district in Kerala State. our consumer no. is 9301
1. The telephone No. 0484 2444118 and 6577099 is always kept engaged.
2. Last time, the Gas cylinder delivered to me was leaking after ten to fifteen days of usage. The same was informed to the agency and no one turned up for our rescue. We were forced to keep the cylinder outside the house as long as one month and our demand for substitution was not taken care.
3.Our consumption of gas is almost a cylinder per month. In spite of our requisistion in the month of November, gas was not deliverd to our house till 01/01/2010. My father and the house maid is always available in the house and they complain that there were no body at the residence and hence was returned on the previous delivery.
4. The item no. 2 and 3 was informed to agency and to the delivery boy and till date no body bothered to attend to the same.
5. On 02/01/2010, we requested for a fresh cylinder and till date the cylinder is not delivered.

Hence this is a regular practice i request you to be kind enough to solve the issue at the earliest and oblige.

I have booked my riffile on 21/01/2010. But still today i have not received my reffil. My Authorised Distributor is M/s. Deepjyoti gass Agency, Assam, Guwwahti-12. They are not giving any response to the consumer. When ever we asked for the dealy of supply they were given only answer that is for short supply. Where as we have seen the availability of the cylinder at Hard Ware shop, Grossary shop instead of Authorised Distributors. You can purchase the riffil from that Hardware shop by Rs.500 to 700 per riffil. My question is that how they can sale illlegaly on this way.Where as After giving several reminder to the Distributor they are not able to supply the riffil properly, where as if you want to purchase a riffil illlegaly you can purchase from this type of shops.

So my request to the higher authority of the IOC, of Assam, Guwahati to look into the matter. and save the general peoples from this type harragement .
Thanks & Regards,
Biswajit Paul
Assam, Guwahati

I have booked a cylinder on 18.09.2010 in Jayalakshmi Enterprises Nanganallur. But since the agency is closed i heard that they have transferred my consumer to Rose gas agency. My consumer No.is 21416. I approached the new distributor on 2.10.2010 they said your consumer is already billed you will get the cylinder by 10 days. They have done new registration on 2.10.2010. Till date i have not received cylinder.
They are four telephone numbers. But no one is responding. Today they are telling your consumer no is billed but we do not know why till date you have not received the gas cylinder. I have not done any mistake.
Without gas cylinder i am struggling more than a month. In this connection please sort out my problem.

consumer no. 21416
Gas agency: Rose gas agency Contact Nos.22600144, 22600616, 22600658, 22603800

My contact No.98404 32389
Name: R.Narayanan

R.Narayanan

I have booked my riffile on 18/11/2010. But still today i have not received my reffil. My Authorised Distributor is M/s chohatan inden gass Agency, chohtan They are not giving any response to the consumer. When ever we asked for the dealy of supply they were given only answer that is for short supply
So my request to the higher authority of the IOC, of jodhpur rajasthan to look into the matter. and save the general peoples from this type harragement .
Thanks & Regards,

Visakhapatnam
Andhra Pradesh

PS/01 31 Jan 11

The Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Corporate Office, 3079/3,
J B Tito Marg, Sadiq Nagar,
New Delhi - 110049

ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR OF SENIOR AREA MANAGER
M/S. MEERA NAIR

Respected Sir,

I have the honour to submit the following for your kind consideration.

I Palash Saha posted in Visakhapatam in Indian Navy. I have applied for 2nd gas cylinder, Registration no. 121255390001083 on 22 Feb 10 through Command Gas Agency. It was not available till Jun 10., Owing to service exigencies I was not available in home station for last Six months and back on 15th Jan 11. On 17th Jan 11, I approached to Command Gas agency for 2nd Gas Cylinder, they told you have to take permission from Senior Area Manager, IOC, Visakhapatnam due to I was late.

On 25th Jan 11, I approached to Senior Area Manager M/s Meera Nair regarding connection of 2nd Gas cylinder. IOC Office personnel told me that it can be done by Madam only if she can. I told PA to M/s Meera Nair for an appointment, she asked from Madam and told to wait. I was waiting for last 45 minutes and again approached to PA regarding appointment. M/s Meera Nair was busy with her personal phone last 45 minutes and when PA remind M/s Meera Nair for my appointment she told for wait. Again I wait for around for 20 minutes after that she called me.

I requested madam for my 2nd gas connection but she refused. I told madam that now April 2010 second gas connection distribution is on progress. She told me for Re-registration for 2nd cylinder and for that I have to wait for one more year. Moreover I am late by only two months due to service exigencies as I am in Navy. I am agreeing with company regulations, but some cases you can take soft hearted decisions as I am defence personnel. You would appreciate that my service requirement towards the defence of the nation.

Therefore I would kindly request you to look into the company’s administration and management system and take necessary action.

Thanking you,

Your faithfully
(Palash Saha)
N Feb 17, 2011 by
rajan c v

supply of gas cylinder is ensured through your agency m/s pushpagiri agencies, nalanchira tvpm 15 and my consumer no is 15160. Though i am having 2 cylinders for ensuring uniterrupted supply i am experiencing delay in supply of cylinder and the supply is made only after quarelling with your agency. such experience is familiar to all the consumers belong to this area who gets cylinders through this dealer.
in jan 2011 i booked for a cylinder and no delivery was made till 16/02/2011. when i made an enquiry on 16/02/2011 they informed me that they couldnot deliver the cylinder because the door was locked. however their delivery van is coming to our area on 17/02/2011and ensured the supply will be made on 17/02/2011.by the time 2 cylinders were exhausted and the cooking is carried out by a borrowed cylinder from my neighbour. today i contacted the agency and enquire about the delay. he informed me that the delivery will takeplace today without any further delay. when i asked the tel number of the area manager or any officials of i o ci have been informed to contact the customer cell. when i contacted the customer cell they told that they will register only those complaints having delay in supply of cylinders for more than 30 to 40 days and they are not expected to tell anything more to the consumer.
today when the delivery van came to my area i asked about my cylinder and told that no cylinder was issued to them for delivery in my address.once again i tried to contact the agency but the telephone was engaged. then i contacted the customer cell they are not able to solve the issue . if such is the case what is the use of spending public for such offices?

i told the person that i will not allow him to leave this area unless he deliver my cylinder and asked him to inform the agency. after making all these jugglas and after contacting the agency he issued me a cylinder and in his presence only i gave the cylinder to my neighbour from whom i borrowed. so i request you to advise your agency not to give scope for such embarrass to the consumers.

i also request you to inform the telephone numbers and address of your officials at this area for their assistance in case of need.
thanking you.
N Mar 1, 2011 by
s.badri narayanan

dear sir, i am badri narayanan residing in ambattur. i booked my cylinder 40 days before, but not yet received the cylinder. they are delaying in delivering by saying today or tomorrow you will receive. but they are not responding properly. gas got over before 20 days. we are struggling to work without cylinder. so kindly consider this matter and take necessary action upon this.
N Mar 5, 2011 by
sandy5460

I am Sandip Kumar Bhagat s/o Sri, Ram babu resident of Jamalpur, Munger (Bihar) and I have purchased a LPG cylinder of 5 KG of Indian Oil Corporation from Kumar Bhai Gas Agency Jamalpur. My consumer no is 8071. I am requesting the agency for delivery of 5 KG cylinder but he refused to delivered .. they told that the IOC is not supplying the 5KG cylinder any more so just take back the security money . How it can be possible. So I am requesting you to short out my problems asap.
N Mar 22, 2011 by
sagar123

guys, i was searching for information in IOCL official website. This is the best I could see, thought I am not sure if I have got a good source for complaining:

the only way to teach these assholes is to some how take it up with IOCL itself.
N Apr 26, 2011 by
rajendra B

i have book my riffle on date 19/3/2011, i have not recived cyl till date, also no telephone no- of sales officers, address of company display by distibuter also missbehave by dealer staff . please take the needfull action

my consumer no. SRF02220
Booking No.- 6991

consern dealer- Raj flame. Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59
consumer address- Rajendra kumar, B-51, Kiran Garden Uttam Ngr. New Delhi-59
N Jun 6, 2011 by
MD Parmar

Dear Sir Date:06.06.2011

SUb : Complain for Bill

Mantion Above subject i fealiing Petrol at your agency M/s kalyan petroleum AT Nandasan Ta kadi Dist Mehsana-382715 they have not given bill to me, they also said bill not given bill us.so i request as well as Possible action by your company.. This is not beeter for customer growth..
And i am your old customer so plz reply...

From
Mukesh parmar
baliyasan Mehsana
gujarat
M-9925053965
A Oct 30, 2011 by
neeraj80

My customer number is 563. at SULABH INDANE SEVA PHULWARI SHARIF PATNA 801505 . I booked the gas on 8-10-2011 BOOKING REFERENCE NO 212981 and till date it has not been delivered. To-days date is 30-10-2011. I phoned so many times, even I personally went to Agency, but still I have not received cylinder after 22 days. It is not first time, I am facing same type of problem last 4 month.
kindly help me in this matter.
K P CHANDRA
BRINDAWAN COLONY RDNO-1D PHULWARISHARIF PATNA
CONSUMER NO-563
EMAIL ID-kpchandra66@gmail.com
CONTACT NO-9304910141
N Dec 8, 2011 by
gopaljaya

My consumer No.is JE 20634, in the name of K.P.Gopalakrishnan. i have booked my refill cylinder on 7th november 2011. i received your message on 27th november, that cylinder shall be delivered shortly. till this date i did not receive my refill cylinder. Please do the needful at the earliest. The agency is ROSE GAS AGENCY. MY CONTACT NO. IS

94450 92072 AND 22422987.
N Apr 20, 2012 by
Sankha Bhattacharjee

My consumer no is-29944 and Address is -A-2nd, 239 Madangir, N.Delhi-62
Distributor name is Sondhi Gas Services at Saket

This is in regards, I had booked Cylinder on March, 28, 2012 which I got yesterday on Dated-19.04.2012 with complain through .Now I want to book a new cylinder through online but its shows me that you have already booked on 18 Apr which I didn’t . I am not sure why your records showing that information, If I receive cylinder on 19 Apr of previous booking then How I can I apply for another cylinder on Apr 18andPlease look into the matter and revert if you need additional information form my end. last three month same problem face to me, timely nodelivered the gas cylender.
Phone No-9911262209.
N May 6, 2012 by
arup.roy1959

dear sir,
i had booked my LPG cylinder on 02.04.12 but til now haven't received the booked LPG. we got our last LPG delivery on 13.03.12 but the bill was being already
issued on 06.03.12 by the dealer. the staff member are always misbehaving on visiting to the service station n moreover they do not even receive their phone in case of necessity. the issue is being always repeated every month which seems to be very frustrating.

consumer no.- 2454
dealer- mahalaxmi gas service, srimantapur, rupnagar
ghy-32, Assam

i would hope for kind and effective response towards my complaint.
thankyou
A Jun 9, 2012 by
manoranjan1979.go

My name is Manoranjan Kumar Singh. I have a gas connection with B.S.P.C., Henoo, Ranchi (Jharkhand) and my consumer number is BSPC-16526. I have booked to refill cylinder on 26 May 2012 and my booking reference no. is 200236 and till today i.e. 09.06.2012 it has not been delivered. I have phoned so many times to agency, even I personally went to Agency. I have also registered a complain in your regional office ranchi. In spite of this refilled cylinder has not been deliver to my address. it is not the first time, I am facing same type of problem last 6 months. kindly help me in this matter and do some needful.
thanks