IRCTC - by mistake cancellation of ticket

shweta1710 on Jun 3, 2012
my PNR no. is 2704317409 and transaction id is 0507361744 and date of journey is 04-06-2012. I have booked a tatkal ticket from chandigarh to delhi vide train no.12312 (2 AC) but the ticket got cancelled by mistake during our process of checking status. The journey is very important to us due to some family problems. Kindly return us our tickets so that we can travel against the same booking and do not suffer the financial loss for such unwanted mistake. please look into the matter seriously.

Comments

N Jul 27, 2012 by
dhirandrasinghrawat

I cancel my ticket my PNR No is 2665826027 and TID was 0525803838 But I could not get the refund of the same

please help me
A Aug 20, 2012 by
Vijjay Kumar

my PNR no. is 6412476114 and transaction id is 0547582600 and date of journey is 21-08-2012. I have booked a tatkal ticket from Bokaro Steel City to delhi train no.12825 (3 AC) but the ticket got cancelled by mistake during our process of checking status. The journey is very important to us due to some family problems. Kindly return us our tickets so that we can travel against the same booking and do not suffer the financial loss for such unwanted mistake. please look into the matter seriously.
N Sep 12, 2012 by
milspanchal

my PNR no. is 8427653270 and transaction id is 0547918486 and date of journey is 22-09-2012. I have booked a ticket from Ahmadabad to adipur vide train no.19115 (SL) but the ticket got cancelled by mistake during our process of checking status. The journey is very important to us due to some family problems. Kindly return us our tickets so that we can travel against the same booking and do not suffer the financial loss for such unwanted mistake. please look into the matter seriously.
N Mar 22, 2013 by
BALAJI SABA

my PNR no. is 4662895570 nd transaction id is 0661752577 and date of journey is 23-03-2013. I have booked a tatkal ticket from chennai central to salem vide train no.12623 (2 sleeper) but the ticket got cancelled by mistake during our process of checking status. The journey is very important to us due to some family problems. Kindly return us our tickets so that we can travel against the same booking and do not suffer the financial loss for such unwanted mistake. please look into the matter seriously.

IRCTC - by mistake cancellation of ticket