IRCTC - Forgot password mail not yet received - urgent

yogarajan
I am forgot my irctc login password. so i was reset my password. I got
acknowlegement 'Your password has been reset and an email has been
sent successfully'. but i am not received any mail from IRCTC.

Yogarajan.g

Comments

I forgot my password and when i write mail for, there was no reply from IRCTC site. Even on phone they tell something different never respond to phone. It is really very bad way to treat a customer.

I am forgot my irctc login password. so i was reset my password. I got
acknowlegement 'Your password has been reset and an email has been
sent successfully'. but i am not received any mail from IRCTC.

PRAKASH AGARWAL.
+919434812006.

reset password not received - IRCTC

I forgot my password the irctc login mradhika11 and I had reset it thrice. It says an email has been sent successfully. However I didn't receive any mail. I need the ticket for tomorrow's travel and I need the new password.

I forgot my irctc login password and also I don't remember the question i chose.pls do help me out.
Nagaraj

I created new user in IRCTC. But after that when i login it saying that invalid user/password. So i checked & clicked on Forgot password wizard for resetting. But it saying that "Couldn't be reset ur password" Even if i give correct Qn & Ans.

Pls help me on this... URGENT.

Nagaraj

Hi...!!!
I am forgot my irctc login password.
So i was reset my password.
I got acknowlegement
'Your password has been reset and an email has been sent successfully',
but i have not received any mail from IRCTC.

pls reply soon...its very urgent...
Waiting for ur reply...

Mitesh Khetan,
+ 91 942 313 0984

I forgot my password, and reset my password and i got acknowledgement that your password reset and sent to your e mail successfully. but I didnt received. Please do send the password to my mail ID.

My IRCTC ID: KishoreJk
My email ID :josyulakishorekumar@yahoomail.co.in

Kishore

My IRCTC ID : srinu.kuna
MY email ID : sailu.sidhi@gmail.com

Respected Sir,
Now I got my forgotten password by Email by using this password irctc side is not opening.What shall I do now.
Y.F.
Gobardhan Das
My E.mail id. Dasgobardhan@gmail.com

What shall I do now Sir
dasgobardhan
A Feb 18, 2011 by
anant deshmukh

i forget my irctc login-id password .i need it very urgently, pl, send sms on my moblie no 09405059121 or send it to my email-id immediatly.
A Mar 23, 2011 by
satishchandraShukla

I forgot my irctc login password and also I don't remember the question i chose. pls do help me out.
User ID: daya_sa
Email address: sunsdshukla@gmail.com
N Mar 31, 2011 by
lalith_bab

User ID: lalith_bab
Email address:ravikumar_barla@hotmail.com
N Apr 19, 2011 by
sivasami

I forgot my irctc login password and also I don't remember the question i chose. pls do help me.
User ID sivasami2

Email address ksivasami@gmail.com
N Apr 20, 2011 by
manishbhavsar

I change my password, but then after my login id is not open and not accept password. I book my ticket which i have to take print. and another ticket want to book.
N Apr 21, 2011 by
sadhanap6

i forgot my irctc login password and also dont remember the question i chose. pls do help me. i book my ticket which i have to take print.
USER ID : revs6
Email address : urssweetlolly@gmail.com
N Apr 25, 2011 by
sabit.ali

my user id is sabitali and i am receiving mails from IRCTC in my registered mail ID sabit.ali@hotmail.com, recently i booked my tickect ut today when i trying to login in IRCTC website it is showing error that user id does not exist, please give us suggestion ASAP.
E-Mail = sabit.ali@hotmail.com
A Apr 28, 2011 by
santosh0341

I forgot my login id&password and reset my password and i got acknowledgement that your password reset and sent to your e mail successfully. but I didnt received. Please do send the password to my mail ID.

My email ID :santosh0341@yahoomail.com
N May 23, 2011 by
gmmrao6363

I HAD FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD AND HENCE RE REGISTERED WITH A NEW USER ID. WHILE RECOVERING THE PASS WORD OF THE FIRST USER ID IT ASKS FOR OLD PASSWORD IN SYSTEM AND IF I KNEW THE OLD PASS WORD WHY SHOULD I RE REGISTER. AS A MULTIPLE USER ID HOLDER I CANNOT REGISTER ANYMORE. WHAT SHOULD I DO
N May 26, 2011 by
mikutuku19

i forget my email and irctc password my id -mikutuku19 my new email-aurobindamuduli@yahoo.com

IRCTC - Forgot password mail not yet received - urgent