IRCTC. Indian Railway E Tickets - refund not credited in account

virendra jayantilal pandya
I am not received refund in my account .
for cancellations of ticket pnr. no 4465791244.on dated 12-10-2008.
refund amount refund status refund date

360 sent for refund 12-10-2008

Comments

vasggtsysy jriowomsiw cskioazndwqwqa dopopemieiemsoww bxdu
jdeopnfiehd
bdrpepeee

i needtwo tiket

nothing above this

Trust me.
ajay

hi how r u

refund complend;-pnr;2464617414refund not credited in my account for cancellations of ticket pnr. no 2464617414.on dated 17-09-2009
refund amount refund status refun irctc. indian relway e tikets - refund not credited in accountd date of booking.10.09.2009 sent for refund 17-09-2009

hi budy i m sahil i want frendship with a sweet girl my mobil no.09838520267 and my email id .sameer.20267@gmail.com.hai so mail me or contect me only 4 girl.
RUMI

how are you
ankitsrcc IRCTC  - Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

e ticket refund not credited - IRCTC

this is in ref to a ticket booked on 16-3-2010, journey date:13/4/2010, :ticket transaction ID: 0194213507, .PNR no. : 8241275632,
for the amount of Rs. 3360/-, for the journey of 5 people,

since the ticket was in waiting till the preparation of chart and after preparation of chart out of the five only one pessenger was allotted seat and the remaining 4 were in waiting,
so no one boarded the train and i filed a TDR for the same within 24 hours of the train journey , and my TDR is still under process

can you please let me know when will i get the refund for the four tickets that were in waiting even after chart preparation.
N Dec 26, 2011 by
Shripal Shah eTicket  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

refund not credited - eticket

sir i did not get my refund yet of pnr no.8162578135 so pls let me know when we i will get the refund...

IRCTC. Indian Railway E Tickets - refund not credited in account