Itz Cash Card - Dish TV recharge does not work

SANDEEP
I purchase Dish TV ITZ cash card, and doing recharge via Internet, the Dish TV website is telling me wrong account number or password. i also sent recharge message to 57575 and still invalid account number or password message comes.

i called Dishtv customer care, they are not helpfull and does not want to take this as complaint.
Please help.

Best Regards
Sandeep

Comments

I purchase ITZ card but dish tv no accept it.Why

ITZ CARDS NOT RECHARGED;HOW I RECHARE MINE DISH TV

who i purchase itz card
kamran

buy dish tv by llegal method some of authorized dealers are present in lahore no#03452244411
kamran

what is the monthly fee of tata sky in Pakistan?

my vc no.015-0021-2019 i have recharge 150 the transation no.29952130.but still not activete.

I purchase Dish TV ITZ cash card account no 926808537262 and password 8741 for Rs 300, and I recharge via Internet, the Dish TV on 12-05-2009 . I also sent recharge message to 57575 on 12-05-2009 and I received a massage from dish tv that Rs212 has been received on12-05-2009. But dish tv stopped my sigunal on 11-06-2009

I called Dishtv customer care they replied that they received only rs 212 on 12-05-2009, they are not helpfull and does not want to take this as complaint.They give a phone no.01202445668 for complaint.What happened this big mistake.
Please help.

I want to know about the actual renewal date and the balance amount. As my Tishtv does not functioning last ninght, so it is very difficult on my part. Due to non availability of date and balance amount I am unable to know the details. So please find and mail me.
my dishtv No. is 01501196747

Daer sir,
my v.c no 01501702996
sir 8.6.2009 ko recharge 500/- Rs ka silver package karayatha lekin abhi tak activation nahi huwa kirpa karke ishe chalu karwadijiye.

sony channel not coming my complaite 30 days vcno.015056849779

iITZ CARDS WERE NOT RECHARGED AFTER 12HOURS, PLEASE TELL ME HOW WE RECHARGE THE DISHTV code2108 VCNO.015056849779

hello sir my name is Asad sir i live in Gujrat sir my dish tv rechrge account vc no 01506217301 amount 600rs. sent to 57575 per kar dain.thanks

It is very difficult to get charged thru website by using credit card. Even otherwise Dish is not receiptive to customer's problems. I tried many times. They take customers for granted.
suresh

itz card properly not work - DishTV

dear sir my itz card is not properly not worked my card amount is transferd my account but my service is not activate plz activate my service

Well I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, just mail your concern for quick action on your complaint with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

not happy of itz cash card

tatasky not recherge

i am a itz cash card dealer, i try to recharge through RF benefit card but the website is not open
i want to know about online renewal process of RF benefit ITZ cash card.

Itz Cash Card - Dish TV recharge does not work