Kaunsa.com - FAKE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2

Sam Mani Jacob D on Nov 5, 2012
This is NOT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II . The brand is different .it is called ROXX. BEWARE of people looking for cheap deals on samsung galaxy note 2

Comments

N Nov 13, 2011 by
rahuls.xiss Samsung  - Irresponsibility from the deal, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India

DIDN'T GET THE ACCESSORIES WITH THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED - Samsung

Dear sir/mam,

I purchased a Microwave Owen (CE104VD-B/XTL) on dated 24th October 2011. i bought it home and found some accessories missing in it. I complained (telephonic) regarding the matter to the dealer and the dealer told me that you will receive the left over accessories after chaat puja. Getting no response from the dealer's side i again visited the showroom on dated 6th October 2011, and then they told me that you will get the accessories within 3-4 days. Today is 13th October and till now i have not received the accessories yet. i am really fed up with the irresponsible behavior of the dealer.
Please help me regarding the matter ASAP and take some serious action against the dealer.
I really trust on the Brand and the co. like SAMSUNG INDIA, that is the reason all my appliances at home is of the same company.

The Name&Address of The Dealer :
SHRI GANPATI ELECTRONICS
PASA HOUSE CIRCULAR ROAD RANCHI, JHARKHAND

PRODUCT DETAILS:
Date of purchase: 24th oct 2011
Invoice no. 2236
Model no. CE104VD-B/XTL

I am not getting any response from the dealer, but expecting a positive response from your side.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul Kumar
(M) +91-9835145145
D Nov 7, 2012 by
nkk777

The same product still remains on their listing. I am also one of the victim. I created a ticket
Kaun/T30325/VY53MTA5EO to cancel that order. But it is not replied even after 48 hours. Their support term says it will be responded within 24 to 48 hours. I tried to contact the customer support contact number. No one picked the phone.
D Nov 8, 2012 by
g4ghosh

I am also a victim (Order No. KA/30136/F9RDH2QE).
I booked this product seeing their promotional mail sent to my inbox, after booking in few minutes I realized its not Samsung Galaxy note 2.

So Immediately I called up the customer care and ask for cancellation. They asked me to raise a ticket so I did in couple of minutes under Return&Refund section(11/5/2012 - Kaun/T30136/BTNRZC80Q4) and it was said they will address in 48hrs.

I didn't get any response and called Customer care again(8-11-2012) so now the executive told me its not cancel-able, but when I told him as per your Return policy as below: I can very much cancel it they refused.

----------------------------Kaunsa Return Policy--------------Support : 0120-4835000-----------
30-Day Simple Return Policy

In case you want to return the product purchased online through Kaunsa.com, you can do so, within the time period of 30 days from the date of dispatch. But, do ensure that the products returned are not rendered unsealed. Below mentioned are conditions that would not be considered valid for the return of the products purchased. As the products get returned & received by us, you can either opt for cash back or a refund voucher.

Mobiles And Accessories: The seal of the box must be intact. In case the seal is found void, the product will not be returned unless there is any manufacturing defect found. But, this should be done only within 7 days, from the date of delivery.
--------------------------------------------------------

It seems after misguiding they forcefully making customer to accept fake product.
Can anyone help me in this regards ?

Thanks&Regards,
Rahul
Bangalore
D Nov 9, 2012 by
shopguide

Hi I Have Just Check The Site For Galaxy Note 2 I Noticed Few Things :

1) Product Name Is Galaxy Note 2 And Not The Samsung Galaxy Note 2

2) In Place Of Brand Logo They Have Placed The Roxx Logo

3) In Specification As Well They Have Mentioned The Brand Name As Roxx.

4) The Mailer They Are Sending They Have Clearly Mentioned One Line In The Banner Below The Product Name Galaxy Note 2.

"As Good As Samsung Galaxy Note"

So, I Don't Think So That Kaunsa.com Have Mis Guided Any Customers.

If Any One Has Any Question Send Mail To escalation@kaunsa.com For Instant Reply.

Visit Us At : www.shopguide.in

D Nov 18, 2012 by
g4ghosh

Later my all quires were addressed and kaunsa.com obey the terms & Conditions as mentioned.
Thanks you kaunsa.com
D Nov 23, 2012 by
shwetavishnoi

Dear sir/ M’am,

we thank you for writing to us and providing us with your feedback through this blog.
However we are unable to verify your issue and provide a suitable resolution through this blog. Kindly login to our site using your account details, go under the my account session and raise a ticket for a speedy resolution. You could also give us a call at the below mentioned no. Where you will be to speak to our customer care representative directly.

In case you feel your issue has been pending and needs immediate attention; you could mark an email to our escalations team at escalations@kaunsa.com. Our escalations team is committed to resolving every case and will be more than happy to assist you.
We request you to bear with us in the interim.
Assuring you of our best services.

team – kaunsa.Com
contact numbers:
board number - 0120-4835000 (9:30 am to 6.30pm) Monday to Saturday
N Jan 14, 2013 by
abccomplains

Ok my order no. is KA/59476/35FXW2DL and I want to cancel this order now. The ticket wicket nothing is opening. According to your refund policy the products can be cancelled within 30 days. So, please cancel it or I would be forced to take legal action against kaunsa.com. Folks if anybody want to join me for this please send in your confirmation also by commenting further in this thread itself. I am going to sue them now. I am myself running a law office.
N Jan 28, 2013 by
cpvijin

Hi I am also facing the same issue. Please give me your contact number. Mail ur number to cpvijin@gmail.com
N Mar 13, 2013 by
sushilpashi

Order Number: KA/34678/JW2E5L6J Order Received: Feb 12, 2013
Delivered on 11-3-2013 by bluedart courier
I had complaint it on the same day but they say your courier was sent on 7-3-2013 so you should have complaint within 24hrs
I had also ordered a NOTE II
But they have sent me a cheaper Android phone in the box
and now the customer care says no refund possible
N Apr 22, 2013 by
sultan.ibu@gmail.com

HI,
My name is B.Syed Sulthan Ibrahim,
My order ID: Kaun/T89181/XGCSDBOP
I have place my order last month(IPHONE and i have paid 10000 rupees) on 14-MAR-2013 (Kaunsa.com) They took more than 25 days to ship the product. On the time of purchase the supplier promise to deliver the product 7-10 days.
But see the time line i have waiting more than 20 days.
Daily wise im calling customer care 0120-4835000 your customer care officers simply answering you will get your courier details today and you will get your product tomorrow it self . I don't know why this customer care guys are giving fake information's to customer's. im not satisfied with your product and services, Ater that i was received one china product, I was marketed different
product and the product which was deliver to me on date (11-04-2013) does not have any of this feature what
was told to me. so i need the money to be refunded back my account
as per the cash back offer .After that they replied like send back Product which mentioned in Website contact address
As per the email communication I tried sending the product back to the address which is mention's in that website on date 13-04-2013.how ever the postal service return the product stating the address is Insufficient. The postal
deportment has given then the proof stating the address is insufficient.So many times im asking the sent back address by mail and phone you didnt give proper answer.
when ever i called your customer care they simply not answering and so many times not picking phone.

In this situation i came for your help, Kindly get me back my money pls.

Thanks and Regards

B.Syed Sulthan Ibrahim

N May 4, 2013 by
shri-ganesh

Oh god! Thanks for the feedback guys! I just stopped my sister from ordering a phone from Kaunsa.com after seeing the comments in this site! I am never recommending this site to anyone!

Kaunsa.com - FAKE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2