Lava Mobiles - LAVA A9 MOBILE

NILESH G. CHAUHAN
LAVA A9 DUAL SIM MOBILE NOT SUPPORTED FOR VODAFONE & IDEA GSM DEMOCARD RECHARGE FACILITY NOT AVAILABLE
CUSTOMER CARE BUT NOT THIS HELP PROBLEM, THIS PROBLEM WAS COMPANY PROBLEM
PLS HELP ME 9898316870

Comments

lava a9 battery no good only 2 days pick up without lisen song

As per Lava A9 model spec. written in built memory is 256 MB but in phone it is displaying only 63.9 MB, Please update your spec. on net as false information creates negative thinking against your company mobile, if 256 MB memory is available then inform me where I can see or mail me at aps_1967@yahoo.co.in

LAVA A9 Model the problem of network catching power of antena is very very lower Please help by customer care of LAVA
My mobile number is 09322582288

I bought the Lava A9 three months ago I cannot download any java games. Please let me know the sites or software name which will help me to download the same specially chess game.
my e-mail is;-
kuldipmahl@yahoo.co.in

I bought the lava A9 One months ago But Mobile is not working any part 10 days pick the service canter But no Recponce the service canter Sir pls Halp me My cotct no-09717287883

My email-singhsunder90@yahoomail.com

Mail your concern to lavamobilephones@gmail.com

I bought the lava A9 08 JUN 2010 BUT 02JUN 2010 Phone is hang & Key pad is not working I come to service canter & service canter ready to replacement DOA & replacement to dealer but dealer is not replace the phone Pls help me
IMEI NO-910040073925120
IMEI NO -910040073925138

My phone no -09717287883
my email -singhsunder90@yahoomail.com
koko

hi people,
from personal experience i m telling, who so ever company doesnt oblige to its warranty and puts on undue delay to provide service, just file a case in consumer court, advocate fees is fixed rs.5000 for the whole case, and case will come out in your favour in 5-6 months, the company will pay your advocate fees + damages + penalty . just talk to the lawyer the to be sued on the firm may be ranging from rs. 50000 to 10 crore . just sue the company u will have to go for just 4-5 hearings and case is over . it will be no loss deal . beleive me !

my mobile is lava company i m do not deleted my phone no.list in the my moblie, plz help me

MY NAME IS HARVINDER SINGH FROM AMRITSAR, I PURCHASE LAVA A9PHONE ON 29/07/2010 AFTER 4/5 DAY THIS PHONE HAVE PROBLEM OUT GOING SOUND WAS NOT RECIVING OTHER PERSON IWENT TO LAVA SERVICE CENTER SHOWING PH SHE WAS SAYING PCB PROBLEM AND PCB WAS NOT AVABLE NOW COME AFTER ONE WEEK IF ONE WEEK MY PH NOT REPAIR I WILL GOING FOR CONSUMER FORM
MY EMAIL ID bindra95@gmail.com
maut

MY NAME IS MOHD. SHAKEEL FROM KANPUR, I PURCHASE LAVA KKT-22 PHONE ON 28/12/2009 AFTER 7 MONTHS THIS PHONE HAVE PROBLEM IN BATTERY AND CHARGING AND SET PROBLEM I WENT TO LAVA SERVICE CENTER SHOWING PH HE WAS SAYING BATTERY AND SET PROBLEM . THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER REPLY. THEY ARE SAYING THAT PURCHASE BATTETRY AND CHARGER. BUT I HAVE ALREADY CHECK WITH OTHER BATTERY. BUT THERE WAS NO RESULT. AND THE PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED. NOW I WILL GOING FOR CONSUMER FORM
MOHD. SHAKEEL
MY EMAIL NO. IS dharmendrasung7@gmail.com
ramnikpreet Lava A9 Mobile  - Amritsar, Amritsar, Punjab, India

delay in service - Lava A9 Mobile

12/09/2010
The mobile of LAVA A9 given to Saint Computers for repair & services under warranty on dated 16/08/2010. Till today nothing any single action taken by them. only one reply that "Please Wait".

Mobile purchase in April 2010
Submit to concerned branch for repair : august 2010
response from company : NIL

For detail of this request, you can contact us.
Our Contact:
Neeraj Khindri
Amritsar, Punjab, India
M-9872777693
rajeevdubeyniit Lava A9 Mobile  - Amritsar, Amritsar, Punjab, India

Mobile Service - lava A9 Mobile

I have purchased LAVA mobile from 27/03/2010 from a local vender.Due to some display problem I gave my mobile to its service center.

After 5 months my mobile has not been repaired.I am facing such a big problem.
I am not in condition to purchase a new mobile. I am wondering why it's taking too much time to repair.

Is this a service providing by the LAVA service center.

Please take immediate action on to this matter.

Rajeev dubey.
mobile- +91-9708933377
rajeevdubeyniit@gmail.com
9raten

Hai this is Navraten i purchased lavakkt30 handset last month and after purchase onwards i m facing the problem with this handset like cdma sim not detacting & charging not happning. than i given the handset to service center than they told they r going to replace motherbord it will take 10-15 days time .
so i found lava dont have aprper support .

I bought the lava A9 but Phone is hang, Key pad is not working & network catching power very week. I come to service center but problem not solve. If not solve my problem i will do case in consumer court.
IMEI NO-910040073711769

Sita Ram Jangir
Jangir Airtel
Airtel Dth service
Sardarshahar
Churu 331403
Mob 9001456697
9571839084 jangirairtel@gmail.com

I purchased LAVA -A9 mobile. Some times it shows message prompting for registration. Content of message is
'Registration :
Dear customer kindly press any key to register for warranty service. This will help us provide best service support to u '.

Only OK button is there. When i pressed the ok button, mobile was in stuck, then i will get incoming calls but i can't do anything with my phone except attending calls .When i remove battery it will work properly but some hours later the same message will come again. How to overcome this problem?
Dinesh M. Lava Mobiles  - Badalapur, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Charger not available - Lava Mobiles

Charger is not available in Lava gallery and Lava dealers for mobile Model Lava KKT 30. I searched in Thane gallery and in Navi Mumbai dealers. I complaint about this also before one month. but no responce from yours side. pls do needfull as early as possible. My mob. No is 9226848155.
sabariraj Lava Mobiles  - Hosur, Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India

security ,network setting not functioning - Lava Mobiles

my new lava a9 mobile ,security and network setting key option not functioning contact no:09677879715

G.M (SALES)
LAVA MOBILES INDIA

DEAR SIR,
I WAS PURCHASED ONE LAVA MOBILE SET MODEL KKT-34 FROM PRIYANKA MOBILE'S JAIL ROAD SITAPUR
U.P.ON 24/9/2010 (.) SUDDENLY THE SET GET PERMANENTLY SWITCHED OFF(.) THE SET DEPOSITED IN YOUR SERVICE CENTRE AR SITAPUR VIDE RECEIPT NO.1686 ON 13/11/2010BUT SET IS NOT REPAIRED TILL NOW I AM FACING SO MANY PROBLEMS(.) SO PLEASE ORDER TO YOUR AGENCY OR SERVICE CENTRE THAT SET WILL DELIVER TO ME AFTER REPAIRED IMMEDIATELY (.)

THANKS

SUNT KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

I
N Mar 8, 2011 by
drsahilsaroj

i brought a LAVA A10 2 month back. it was provided with loose back cover now its completely unholding
all time go off. do warranty can help it out

plz respond to drsahilsaroj@gmail.com or 9899441933