Lava Mobiles - LAVA A9 MOBILE

NILESH G. CHAUHAN
LAVA A9 DUAL SIM MOBILE NOT SUPPORTED FOR VODAFONE & IDEA GSM DEMOCARD RECHARGE FACILITY NOT AVAILABLE
CUSTOMER CARE BUT NOT THIS HELP PROBLEM, THIS PROBLEM WAS COMPANY PROBLEM
PLS HELP ME 9898316870

Comments

lava a9 battery no good only 2 days pick up without lisen song

As per Lava A9 model spec. written in built memory is 256 MB but in phone it is displaying only 63.9 MB, Please update your spec. on net as false information creates negative thinking against your company mobile, if 256 MB memory is available then inform me where I can see or mail me at aps_1967@yahoo.co.in

LAVA A9 Model the problem of network catching power of antena is very very lower Please help by customer care of LAVA
My mobile number is 09322582288

I bought the Lava A9 three months ago I cannot download any java games. Please let me know the sites or software name which will help me to download the same specially chess game.
my e-mail is;-
kuldipmahl@yahoo.co.in

I bought the lava A9 One months ago But Mobile is not working any part 10 days pick the service canter But no Recponce the service canter Sir pls Halp me My cotct no-09717287883

My email-singhsunder90@yahoomail.com

Mail your concern to lavamobilephones@gmail.com

I bought the lava A9 08 JUN 2010 BUT 02JUN 2010 Phone is hang & Key pad is not working I come to service canter & service canter ready to replacement DOA & replacement to dealer but dealer is not replace the phone Pls help me
IMEI NO-910040073925120
IMEI NO -910040073925138

My phone no -09717287883
my email -singhsunder90@yahoomail.com
koko

hi people,
from personal experience i m telling, who so ever company doesnt oblige to its warranty and puts on undue delay to provide service, just file a case in consumer court, advocate fees is fixed rs.5000 for the whole case, and case will come out in your favour in 5-6 months, the company will pay your advocate fees + damages + penalty . just talk to the lawyer the to be sued on the firm may be ranging from rs. 50000 to 10 crore . just sue the company u will have to go for just 4-5 hearings and case is over . it will be no loss deal . beleive me !

my mobile is lava company i m do not deleted my phone no.list in the my moblie, plz help me

MY NAME IS HARVINDER SINGH FROM AMRITSAR, I PURCHASE LAVA A9PHONE ON 29/07/2010 AFTER 4/5 DAY THIS PHONE HAVE PROBLEM OUT GOING SOUND WAS NOT RECIVING OTHER PERSON IWENT TO LAVA SERVICE CENTER SHOWING PH SHE WAS SAYING PCB PROBLEM AND PCB WAS NOT AVABLE NOW COME AFTER ONE WEEK IF ONE WEEK MY PH NOT REPAIR I WILL GOING FOR CONSUMER FORM
MY EMAIL ID bindra95@gmail.com
maut

MY NAME IS MOHD. SHAKEEL FROM KANPUR, I PURCHASE LAVA KKT-22 PHONE ON 28/12/2009 AFTER 7 MONTHS THIS PHONE HAVE PROBLEM IN BATTERY AND CHARGING AND SET PROBLEM I WENT TO LAVA SERVICE CENTER SHOWING PH HE WAS SAYING BATTERY AND SET PROBLEM . THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER REPLY. THEY ARE SAYING THAT PURCHASE BATTETRY AND CHARGER. BUT I HAVE ALREADY CHECK WITH OTHER BATTERY. BUT THERE WAS NO RESULT. AND THE PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED. NOW I WILL GOING FOR CONSUMER FORM
MOHD. SHAKEEL
KANPUR
MOBILE NO. 0091-08090951911
EMI NO. 354991030630471
EMI NO. 354991030430476
MY EMAIL NO. IS dharmendrasung7@gmail.com
9raten

Hai this is Navraten i purchased lavakkt30 handset last month and after purchase onwards i m facing the problem with this handset like cdma sim not detacting & charging not happning. than i given the handset to service center than they told they r going to replace motherbord it will take 10-15 days time .
so i found lava dont have aprper support .

I bought the lava A9 but Phone is hang, Key pad is not working & network catching power very week. I come to service center but problem not solve. If not solve my problem i will do case in consumer court.
IMEI NO-910040073711769

Sita Ram Jangir
Jangir Airtel
Airtel Dth service
Sardarshahar
Churu 331403
Mob 9001456697
9571839084 jangirairtel@gmail.com

I purchased LAVA -A9 mobile. Some times it shows message prompting for registration. Content of message is
'Registration :
Dear customer kindly press any key to register for warranty service. This will help us provide best service support to u '.

Only OK button is there. When i pressed the ok button, mobile was in stuck, then i will get incoming calls but i can't do anything with my phone except attending calls .When i remove battery it will work properly but some hours later the same message will come again. How to overcome this problem?

G.M (SALES)
LAVA MOBILES INDIA

DEAR SIR,
I WAS PURCHASED ONE LAVA MOBILE SET MODEL KKT-34 FROM PRIYANKA MOBILE'S JAIL ROAD SITAPUR
U.P.ON 24/9/2010 (.) SUDDENLY THE SET GET PERMANENTLY SWITCHED OFF(.) THE SET DEPOSITED IN YOUR SERVICE CENTRE AR SITAPUR VIDE RECEIPT NO.1686 ON 13/11/2010BUT SET IS NOT REPAIRED TILL NOW I AM FACING SO MANY PROBLEMS(.) SO PLEASE ORDER TO YOUR AGENCY OR SERVICE CENTRE THAT SET WILL DELIVER TO ME AFTER REPAIRED IMMEDIATELY (.)

THANKS

SUNT KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

I
N Mar 8, 2011 by
drsahilsaroj

i brought a LAVA A10 2 month back. it was provided with loose back cover now its completely unholding
all time go off. do warranty can help it out

plz respond to drsahilsaroj@gmail.com or 9899441933
N Mar 15, 2011 by
durgaprasad Behera

LAVA mobile service was very very very pathetic...no one can receive call from half an hours, there is no proper services center details, I call some one he said its wrong number... I have 3 LAVA cell phone, Its Battery quality very worst and B8 Key pad not working properly.

Durga Prasad
Mumbai.
N Mar 19, 2011 by
monupawar

lava a9 service is very bad. if any one know that their is any service centre please inform me.
loudspeaker is damged in just 1 year duration that is pothetic . bluetooth service is so poor when we send any data at a time only one data is send.only opera browser 4.2 version support. no real player in this set to watch video online. i dissappointed with this set .
N Mar 23, 2011 by

MY NO 09538899823
N Mar 27, 2011 by
pvh_shankar Lava Mobiles  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Loss of Mobile - LAVA Mobiles / Model B2Q

I, Gowri Shankar. P (Address: 15, Mansion site police quarters, Greams Rd, Thousand lights, Chennai-600006 ph: 044 28290368 Mob: 9884970234), lost my mobile when i was travelling in my bike in Shanmugam Road, West Tambaram (near Viveks Show room) on 25-03-2011 between 1300 hrs and 1330 hrs. Five minutes after me receiving a call from my home (044 28290368), the mobile was missing and soon when i tried calling both the numbers which were in use with the mobile, they were switched off.

Model : LAVA B2Q Dual SIM
IMEI no. 910053500776032
Colour : Black
Battery: xy190E0058502
Memory Card : 2GB MicroSD type

Numbers which were in use.. Sim 1 - 9884970234 (Vodafone-Chennai)
Sim 2 - 9942821030 (Aircel-Tamilnadu)

Kindly arrange to trace the mobile.

Lava Mobiles - LAVA A9 MOBILE