LIC of India - Online LIC premium payment

Rajeeva Kumar Tripathy
I do have LIC money back & Bima kiran Policies.I am in Goverment services & pay my LIC policies premium through monthly salary saving scheme(SSS).Now myself resigned from the service to join in another private Organisation in the state of Andhra pradesh.Now I want to give the LIC premiums through On-line Quartlerly/Half-yearly/Yearly.Please help/advice me in this regard.Now my LIC premiums are routed to LIC office, Jharsuguda(Orissa) through SSS scheme.How can I change it to On-line Payment?
The Policy numbers are as mentined below:-
1)581407745---Rs 665/- P.M.
2)581407746---Rs 90/-P.M.
3)583593131---Rs197/-P.M
4)583822085---Rs 122/-P.M
Please advice me how to change my payment procedures to on-line one.
Rajeeva Kumar Tripathy

Comments

please give me my balance premium amount

my policy no. is 901787851 (dipti d sawant) and 881118119 (rishita r tawde) i want information about balance premium.

I would like to know about online lic premium payment. I am intrested in this.
Can you please tell me how would i pay my lic premium online and give me any website so that i can pay my lic premium on time.

My LIP No. 101954024 is under Salary Saving Scheme( SSS) and a premium of Rs. 806/- p.m. is being deducted and remitted by my employer i.e. National Insurance Company Limited. During the period September, 2006 to December, 2008 I was in Kolkata and it is expected that my Kolkata office ( National Insurance C. Ltd., 3, Middleton Street, Kolkata-700 071) had had deposited /remitted aforesaid premium to LICI Kolkata Branch Office. My Master policy issuing office where earlier premium of the policy was remitted is 19R, Transport Nagar, Jaipur. In Jaipur office, there is no credit of LIP premium for the aforesaid period. My office has not provided me address of LICI office where the premium had been remitted during the aforesaid period. Please help and issue a cheque of maturity amount already due in Nov., 2008.

I Kunjumon Daniel policy holder POLICY NO 113732811 have paid the premium in the month of Nov. 2008, through SBI credit card.
Now I required the receipt for the income tax purpose. Please guide me how to get the receipt . Whether I can get the same from any of the LIC branch. If possible send the receipt through e - mail/postel address

With regards
KUNJUMON DANIEL

With regards
KUNJUMON DANIEL

My complaint no is REQ# 206328.I am still awaiting for the reply for online payment of my premium

4) policy No. 910245552 Rs. 253.80 Prenium P.M
Please advice me how to change my payment procedures Quartaly to Yearly.
Chandrakant

I am very much regret to note the poor service redered by LIC of India. i have been transferred from Udaipur to jaipur. I have a policy through salary saving scheme. the policy have money back system of 5 year .I have mortgaged the policy in Deewan housing where nothing have reach from LIC while, 7500x2 (money back amount) are dues from your side.I have to receive the interest for abovesaid amount because why I should pay Interest to Deewan housing.So you are requested to send my dues with interest toward Deewan housing branch Jaipur(Raj). My policy no is, 182545107 _221
To
BO Sanganer
Sec 8 Pratap nagar
Sanganer Jaipur(Raj) regards
Kamlesh kumar sharma
S/o sri prakash chand sharma
vpo Heerapura TEH Phagi Jaipur 303904

To
The branch manager
Branch code(25J)
NOIDA
Dear Sir
I have one policy in your branch no is 170167757date of commencement is 15/04/89 and date of maturity is 15/04/09

1. you have not intimate any thing about maturity.
2.i want to know when i got my money.
3.I have all the record i.e pollicy paper and all the recept.
4.when i will come and collect my payment .
thanking you

sir
my self vandana devi w/o late hemant kumar sharma was the crpf constable who was expire in terrarist attackin srinager who was insured by double exidental plane of lic his police no is 293133255 doc 28/08/2005, sa 100000 premiam rs3243 half yearly branch code -566
branch of salempur only pay rs100000 of sa.
after claim he is repply me u i have receved rs1.5 is lessper thousandthat is the matter
then i am know that if u receved rs1.5less then how to issue my police
thanking you
repply me imediataly

Return of Original Policy - Jeevan Dhara Matured Policy

Above policy matured in Dec 2007. Though I am getting the monthly amount credited to my bank account, I have not received the ORIGINAL POLICY, which is supposed to be returned to me. I have also talked to your T Nagar Branch to issue a DUPLICATE as ORIGINAL Is not traceable.

But is more than 3 months I have not heard of any further news. Kindly let me know the status of the Policy.

regards
sridhar

I have paid the payment of policy 1732rs on line through sbi net banking polict no 862932426,
but in policy statment showing pending this payment 1372 Rs alreasy deduct in my account

Dear Sir / Mam,

How can give my lic premium through lic ecs schme? please tell me the total procedure to enroll my policy in ecs schme. i am living at Matheraan, and my policy is enrolled in khopoli & kalyan lic
branch. my policy name is lic "Money back policy".

My Policy numbers are 923567612, 902480818, 902480819, 924527442

i have got 4 poalsis in LIC.
640921724---prim--794--SB-644 --yes
690038727 prim--152.70, --710--yes
641630766-prim-424--64s--yes
641911263--prim-698--64y--yes
Let me know the status of my polasyis mentioned above, some of my metured.No correspondence after taking revenuestamped receipt from me.Let meknow immediately to my email address given bellow. harisankarao@yahoo.com mobile No 9391175168
Chain

please send a letter to LIC of india, which branch you have taken your LIC policies. Saying that change your mode in Quaterly/ Halfyearly/ Yearly premium as your conviniance.

I want to pay the intt. hlf yly throgh on line internet banking, how it is possible?

I would like to make my payments of Money Back Policy through on line. Kindly guide me in this regard to make the payment.

I want to make LIC prim. payment through On Line Payment.So pls give total process regarding
this.

Thanks.

Dear sir/mam
Kindly inform the status of my policy & my wife policeis, now iam in Dubai . How i can renew the same

1. ajil kumar.v 793782383