Living Media India Limited - Not received the items for paid money

Mohamed Saifulla
Sir I booked the following items through phone with the Sri DEEPAK and Sri SHAWAZ Excivtive of the Living Media India Ltd, on 21-09-2009 the cusomer Id is given below which are paid by me through credit card,
Cusomer Id NO:440008559,440008607,440008676,440008681,440008920 and 440009351
I paid the amount about 60,000 for the supply of Samsung Mobile with free gift Air Tickets (Return)for Four members, LAPTOP with holiday voucher,personnel computer with mobile phone,LCD TV with home theatre and onther LAPTOP make SONY with return AIR tickets for four members and other items etc.

When I want to contact to the firm they said few items are sent to you when I contacted with BLUE DART curier they said it has been adressed to RAJSTHAN but your contact Number is mentioned as 9342864370 Sir I am paying interest for the money which was taken by the above firm I sent so many mails and contacted to the Mr.DEEPAK and Mr SHAWAZ they are switch off the phones if you are not credit to the my amount back to my account I forcebily to take leagalcourse on the firm.

I hope You wil not allow to go such a long step and you will salvo the problem

Thanking you,

MOHAMED SAIFULLA

Comments

Didn't receive the order yet! - India Today Book Club

It is pity to write complaing about the leading publishing house but it is a fact.
I have placed the order for 2 CD's and a nike bag for 199/- months ago.
So far I have not received my order. My membership no. is ITBC08345951
and Order no -0G08007112.
Any answer from the head of India today??
Now your people have stopped replying e-mails too...

Non-receipt of offered Free Diamond Gift Voucher Worth Rs.%5,000/= etc.along with the BOOKSBUDDY PACKET' - Living Media India Limited, India Today Book Club,B-47,Indira Enclave Neb Sarai, New Delhi-110068.

Sirs,
I have received the BOOKSBUDDY Packet of India Today Book Club containing 4 books by paying the VPP amount.Unfortunately, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES AS OFFERED IN YOUR PACKAGE.
!.) FREE DIAMOND JEWELLERY VOUCHERWORTH rS. 5, OOO/=.
2.) FREE TUPPER WAREcLASSIC lUNCH bOX WORTH rS.330/=. MY ORDER NO: OGAO80127213, ORDER DATE 25-JUL-08.
INVOICE NO: ORA080127701;DATED 28-JUL-08.
MY MEMBERSHIP NO: ITBC08538304.

PLEASE SEND THESE GIFTS OFEERED BY YOU AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKING YOU,
VISHNU UNNI M.V.,
MANTHITTA MANA'
(P.O.) VENKITANGU,
(DISTRICT) THRISSUR,
KERALA,
(P.I.N.) 680 510.

money not refunding not giving product - living media

It is already 5 months the company is holding my money back which they have deducted twice.

After writing to consumer compliants I got my other products which the company was delaying for 6 months .

I have also given them an option to deliver another pair of shoes for the twice deducetd money but they are not keen on any option.

Pls help me out of this situation .

Who will take care of this hell lot of harrassment, wastage of time and the cost of calling them up so many times for the same issue?

My memebership no is ITBC 08349136

pls help me on this issue as there is money involved and they are cheating on me with the money .

Already they are keeping the money and not in the mood to refund the money in anyway neither they are giving one more shoes as the option of refunding the money.

how long should I wait ?

Non Delivery of Assured Gift - Living Media India Ltd., India Today Book Club, B-47, Indira Enclave, Neb Sarai, New Delhi 110068

I ordered for an Instrumental CD pack of 16 CDs, against payment of Rs. 2000/- through cheque.

Though i made payment through cheque, i was sent the parcel through VPP. Since i had made the payment, i dint accept the VPP parcel. The company remained silent on the matter. Then i talked to the company on phone and told them why the parcel was sent by VPP. They admitted their mistake and sent afresh parcel which was delivered to me at my residence.

To claim the assured gift i have been given a unique number. But when i log on the the concerned website given by the company and enter all the details i am not able to claim my gift. I have contacted the company on their phone number 011-40502424, but everytime i am told that my unique number has not been un locked and everytime they assure me that it would be unlocked within an hour or so, but nothing happens.
I have requested the company to delivery assured gift at my residence, but they say it cant be and i have to claim it only on their website, but then they dont unlock the unique code.
I seems that the company is playing fraud with me.
I request you to take up the matter with the company.
My member ship with the India Today book club is ITBC 08562875.

Jeewan Lal

inability to process on web site for promised free gifts with order for 16 cd saaz sur aur taal order - living media india limited,india today book club

I received my order for 16 cd of saaz sur aur taal by vpp on payment of RS 1050 to the postal delivery service. There after, i am, as advised by the customer services of the company, unable to log in to the web page for claiming my free gifts of an airline tkt worth Rs7000/- and stay in a hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. Kindly examine my complaint and take action as deemed correct. My contact no is 020-2680 4194, and 9765 920 745. Thanking you in anticipation, S Dangwal.

Not received offered things - living media india ltd

I ALSO GOT CHEATED...

I was offered of 2 Rebook shooes pairs + Air tkt for coupl to travel in India + set of DVDs for Rs. 2598/-. I paide it over phone call. After lots of reminder and followup, after 2 omths I got a packet containing only DVDs of AGATHA CHRISTIE. I have not got shooes and Air tkt.
This is clearly cheating.

Can any one clarify this ?

regards
Devendra Thakkar

Dear Mr.P.singh Your complaint has been resolved on 8/04/2009.
Please refer to the email sent to you on your id. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on the given id:

feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS
Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

or call us on our customer care No.

011-40502424

Non Receipt of Goods - Living Media Pvt. Ltd.

This is with regard to compalint against Living Media Pvt. Ltd. I have palced order on 07/05/09 once which was not succuessful.But amount was debited from my account. Again next day on 08/05/09 I got call from living media office taht due to techinacal problem order was not placed. So kindly process order. I again place order on 08/05/09, my account was debited.
I was told that previous amount will be credited back. But till yet I havent received my goods.and nor the amount have being credited. Twice my account was debited but neither I received goods nor I received my debited fund to my credit account.

Made payment four months before through credit card - Reebok Shoes,tracksuite

This is Inform all of you that i received a mail from indiabook club Six months before regarding free gifts of Reebok shoes, track suit and one towel .After receiving the mail i made the payment through credit card of Rs 3199 under Confirmation no 0GA090003171 .I called up the call centre after one month that i have not received the gifts they replied we have dispacted your gifts you will receive them within in a weeks time have patience.Then after one weak i called them regarding the same again same statement we have dispacted the gift you will receive in a weaks time now six months had left but i have not received my consignment.order no 0GA090003171 Faruq Ahmad banday auqaf building zero bridge srinagar kashmir 9419016092, 9797945201

I have ordered the pkg of TWO NIGHTS & THREE DAYS on 18.07.2009 then I received invoice cum delivery note with some books but I have not received the documents of that package.Kindly send me the above documents and oblige.

Satnam Singh Satti
Membership No.ITBC0969608

I have ordered for a Kodak digital camera and have made the payment through International debit card and the amount is Rs. 5698/-. I haven't recieved any confirmation mail from them. Please help me out in getting this kodak digital camera...else i want my amount back.

When i call the customer care number: Customer Care-01140502424 Toll free No : 18001024242 no one is responding to it.

Here is my order id: Order No: 7770060457

i placed 2 order 440010126 &440010130, when will u give it and call me at 09935548830.

Mail sent on 28/10/2009 to <todayshop@intoday.in>
I am D H Laxman Rao from HUBLI Karnataka, I had ordered this camera on 08/10/2009, the payment was made through Credit Card and its receipt was confirmed. My order No is 110043738, at the time of ordering I was told that I would receive the product in a week's time, bur it is past 15 days there no news about it, I have tried to complain this through your help line no 01140502424 on many occasions and the call could not get connected to your Dispatch Dept nor I could know the status of my order.
Hence with deep regret I wish to inform that I have done a great mistake of ordering. I hope u will look into the matter and ensure that my order is executed immediately without giving further scope to take the matter with consumer forum. Kindly inform /reply immediately. Kindly ring up to my Mobile no 09448111993, or Landline No 0836-2322303 or 08362351363

FROM LAXMAN RAO

This was sent again to todayshop@intoday .in as there was response to my email dt 28/10/2009

FROM LAXMAN RA

Non Receipt of the product in spite payment made and confirm its receipt - living media

To: Todayshop <todayshop@intoday.in>

lII reminder please note delay in replying or delay ing despatching the ordered product wiil be at your risHello,
I am D H Laxman Rao from HUBLI Karnataka, I had orederd this camera on 15/10/2009, the payment was made through Credit Card
and its receipt was comfirmed. My order No is 110043738,at the time of ordering I was told that I would receive the product in a week's time, bur it is past 15 days there no news about it, I have tried to complain this throuh your help line no 01140502424 on many occassions and the callcould not get connected to your Despatch Dept nor I could know the status of my order.
Hence with deep regret I wsh to inform that I have done a great mistake of ordering . I hope u will look into the matter and ensure that my order is excted immediately without giving further scope to take the matter with consumer fourm. Kindly inform /reply immediately. Kindly ring up to my Mobile no 09448111993, or Landline No 0836-2322303 or 08362351363

FROM LAXMAN RAO k and responsiblity

I had also ordered the kodak camera about 14 days ago. I paid through an automated system through my credit card. I have yet not got any parcel. I was told I would get the product within 7 days. I am not able to contact the customer care, Kindly advice what i should do

I have booked Samsung touch as per telephone conversation. I have given my friend credit card Number and the amount has debited from friends credit card. Till now no phone has come. what is the solution for not send the phone. Treat this has notice otherwise i will approach concerned court of law. Please reply within 15 days of this notice.

I had booked a product through TodayShop from India Today and the holiday offer package voucher was to be delivered to me.

Please let me know the status of my Holiday voucher.

The Holiday booking request form has been sent to Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. Bangalore on 24th Oct.2009.

It is said that the holiday voucher shall be sent to me within 10 working days, but now it's more than 35 days I haven't received the holiday voucher.

I tried calling number of times on 080-4055 4870 but there is no reply even after being on hold for more than 10 minutes.

Please look in the matter

Thanks & regards