MADHYA PRADESH R.T.O - NOT RECEIVING OF CAR REGISTRATION CARD

MAYANK JAIN
WE HAVE PURCHASE A HONDA CITY IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER MR. NARESH JAIN.FOR THAT WE APPLY REGISTRATION IN M.P.R.T.O AND THE FEES IS SUBMITTED BY ME WITH FULFIL ALL THE FORMALITIES.EVEN THOUGH I NOT RECIVED THE REGISTRATION CARD FROM M.P R.T.O AND I MAKE 10-12 TIMES THERE AND THEY SAID TAHT I RECIVE IN SOME DAYS FROM THE MEDIUM OF POST.ITHEY TAKE MONEY FROM ME TO POSTAL EXPENCES AND EVEN I DIDDNYT RECIVE MY CARD

CAR DETAILS:_MR. NARESH JAIN
CAR NO. MP 40
CA0633
registration date:21/01/10

Comments

we have maruti swift car mp09ca5111.there no file in rto office on this no.but we have registration card.so please help as i want all the papers of car

I am haveing tata 207 pick up . Registration no is MP-48 / 0207. Sir my registration card has been lost yesterday. Please let me know what should i do to get duplicate registration card.
Thanking you,
Ravindra nath Bhargava

Thanking you,
Ravindra nath Bhargava

respected sir
i have received ma admit card NDA-1 [2010] FORM NO.36555162
exam going on 18 april 2010
MY ADDRESS
thagee teh bhanpura mandsour mp.

Recently in last June(28th)2010 I purchased a second hand Saqntro Xing from Mr Anil Jain, through an agent Mr Tariq who submitted all the transfer paprs in RTO office BHOPAL more than 15 days have passed, I am tolds that the New REgistration Cert Card will be reaching me by Courier postbut It has not yet reached me Please let me know if the procvess is still on. The Vehicle No is MP 04 CC 6790 Santro Xing Model 2008 Regd in Jan 2009 in the earlier name Mr Anil Jain, due for change of name of mine.
My mob No is 9893067269 & e -mail asgharbpl@yahoo.co.in
Thanking you in anticipation of reply

DR Asghar Husain, Principal, Bhabha College Of Engg. Near RGPV Bypass road. BHOPAL

TO,

THE SIR AND MAM
M.P.R.T.O. BHOPAL
(M.P.)

DEAR SIR AND MAM,
SIR MAIN NIKHIL YADAV AAPKE RTO OFFICE MAIN GAYA THE JAHA MUJHE 2 PAHIYA WAHAN MAIN PASS KIYA AUR 4 PAHIYA WAHAN KI TRAYAL DEKHI PAR KUCH JAWAB NAHI DIYA AUR 100RS. MAGE MUJHSE AAGENT NE AUR KAHA HUM TUMHE [PASS KARWADE DEGE LEKIN ME 4 PAHIYA WAHAN ME PASS HU TO MERE SATH ME 8-10 LOGO KO BAAD ME RTO NE KAHA KE AAPKE GHAR 4 PAHIYA WAHAN NAHI HAI TO HUM PASS NAHI KAREGE TO AAP HI BATAYIYE KE HUME BINA LICENSE KE AAP 4 PAHIYA WAHAN ROAD PAR CHALANE DEGE KYA HA TO BOLO HUM LICENSE KYU BANAYE IS KA JAWAB (BURHANPUR ME AAJ DATE 18-10-10 KO BURHANPUR AATA HAI KHANDWA SE)
AGAE AAP NIRAKARAN NAHI KAREGE TO MUJHE UPBHOKTA FROARM JANA HOGA MUJHE IS MO. NO. 9770076757,
E-MAIL ADD. nikhil_yadav57@yahoo.com
ADD. JAY SATAM SURIYA AGENCY SHANWARA ROAD BURHANPUR (M.P.)

NIKHIL YADAV
MO. NO. 9770076757

DEAR SIR AND MAM,
Mai aapke sehore RTO mai roj jata hu per waha office ka koi bhi nahi sunta bas wo sab roj talte hai ki licence ka form kal sumit kar lege per wo kabhi nahi hate sir plz help me.
Aditya Singh
N Apr 1, 2011 by
manisha gharia

respected sir,
i bought an aviator in the month of September. i am not received my registration card yet.Engine no. of my scooter is JF21E 9110697.please give me information as soon as possible.
A May 20, 2011 by
hittu023

DEAR SIR AND MAM

main ek din balaghat apni two wheelar se ja raha tha, mere pas learning driving licence bhi tha lekin mujhse chalan ke tour per 100 rs mange aur kaha ki ye learning licence ghar ke ghar me gadi chalane ke liye hai ab aap hi bataye ki koi ghar me hi gadi chalayega kya full licence to kam se kam 6 month ke bad hi banta hai na

ab aap hi in police walo per lagam lagaye to behtar hoga aur ek baat mere samne 1 admi ko jiske pas koi licence aur kagjat bhi nahi tha usne kuch pahchan batai aur use chhod diya gaya aur baki sab se 100 - 200 rs wasule gaye

MR- HITENDRA KURVE
BUDBUDA MP BALAGHAT
N Mar 19, 2013 by
ravibansal91

Sir i m having BOLERO SLX WHITE colour JEEP which is LOST on 14/03/2013 from CHANDAK CHOURAHA, MAIN ROAD HARDA

Registration no- MP 47 CA 0296

CHACHIS NO- M1PS2GAK92B76880

ENGINE NO- GA94B43053

Please help me to find it out.

MADHYA PRADESH R.T.O - NOT RECEIVING OF CAR REGISTRATION CARD