MAHINDRA RODEO 2 WHEELERS SCOOTER - MAHINDRA RODEO 2 WHEELERS BAD SERVICE & SCOOTER DO NOT PURCHASED

gajiparanikul on May 17, 2012
Respected Sir/Madam ,

I am writing this mail in regards to the service which I received from one of your respective Dealer Navneet Automobiles @ Panvel showroom & service station for my 2 wheeler bike Rodeo, at the time of purchasing they welcome and even they treat you well but once you made the payment the experience we received was terrible we will not even suggest or recommend any one to buy MAHINDRA 2 Wheelers. We received our RTO & service book after 6 Months from the day we purchased that even after constant follow up with them. Unfortunately we made a big mistake purchasing Mahindra 2 Wheeler while we was looking to purchase Honda Activa. This is extremely shame on Mahindra 2 Wheelers brands being a huge company customers being treat like shit. Customer service always comes after purchasing a vehicles as in your case Mahindra 2 Wheeler service comes before purchasing after purchasing no one bothers to treat a customers.

It’s not been even a year I bought this vehicle and I’m taking a very good care of the same over servicing and taking care of it, but recently when I went to one of the service station (NAVNEET AUTOMOBILES, TAKKA PANVEL) I got back my bike which seemed just washed and not serviced properly and given back to me, My bike self-start is not working and also the kick start takes a lot of effort in kicking it and starting it up, which a year old bike shouldn’t take while it has just done less than 600 KM, When asked back to the service station members they did not replied me back properly over my bike problems,
It feels really horribly sad that I have to write to you in details for small problem I’m facing, and it’s not about money out here where I can’t go to a local service station and get it done at my cost, but it is about the service and values that I had faith in your company which held me to write this mail. And while I am under warranty period why the hell I would visit local service centre?

Many Mahindra consumer might be facing such a problems but only few may take an effort to bring to your notice.

I am Nikul Gajipara from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. I bought a MAHINDRA RODEO 2 wheeler on 06/07/2011 when I gave the vehicle to the authorized MAHINDRA [NAVEET AUTOMOBILES,TAKKA PANVEL] dealer for the first free service on 09/11/2011 they finished the service the same day and they returned the vehicle to me stating it’s done but while we checked after taking it the problem was still standing un-repaired at its place as such we don’t have time to follow up for the same each and every time as we are extremely busy. Also there is another problem of self-starting. When I enquired about this, they simply state that the price of the polish has increased. I have the two bills as the proof. My vehicle has run only 500 kms and is new. But facing many problems due to the dealer, its very annoying and I also think that the service men at the service centre are not qualified for the job many of them being illiterates. please help me to resolve the problems, after all consumers are the king of economy business. I have entered the address of the authorised dealer with whom we are facing such problems below:

My two wheeler details
Dealer:- NAVEET AUTOMOBILES,TAKKA PANVEL
Model:- MAHINDRA RODEO
Vehicle:- MH43AH9428
Owner Name:- Nikul Gajipara
Purchased Date:- 06.07.2011

I’m expecting a helpful hand from your side ,So please do the needful ASAP .

I hope for the best result out of your help.

Waiting….!

Thanks & Regards

Nikul Gajipara
Greenland CHS
Number 16 Sec 40 Plot 20
Nerul Seawood Navi Mumbai
Mobile. +91-9920325556

Comments

N Mar 15, 2011 by
ladhe digambar Rodeo  - India

Two wheeler not starting - Rodeo

I purcahsed your bike Rodeo in month of feb11, we have used the kick to start & found that the keck lever get escaped from gears & now the vehical in inoperatable
N Jan 4, 2013 by
rajashridsouza

I completely agree with you. I have purchased a Rodeo few months back and have been facing problems for servicing. When I called there toll free number they told me there are no service centres in Mumbai for Rodeo, it was unbelievable. How does one sell the the product, promise free servicing and do not even provide garage / service centre. I am planing to go to consumer court for this.
N Mar 13, 2014 by
sajidsheikh

I have read the Complaint of Mr Nikul & to my Surprise i faced exactly the same.
It has been 4 months i have purchased Mahindra Centuro & i am still following-up with them for RC Card.
Even i am facing Kluch gear problem which i told them during Servicing but problem remains still, i think my Motor bike during service was just washed & given to me back.
I think Mahindra Manufacturer should make a Survey of all the Customers who has purchased Vehicle from Navneet & get a Satisfaction feedback from the Customers.
I suspect all the Customers of Navneet are Dissatisfied.