Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - JAIKRISHNAA AUTO SALES COIMBATORE DEALER NOT DELIVERED SWIFT DZIRE EVEN AFTER 8 MONTHS

SENTHIL KUMAR V
I am disappointed because your dealer M/s Jai Krishna Auto Sales Private Limited, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) has not delivered Swift Dzire Car within the promised period.

1. As I have paid an advance amount to him, and he is not delivering a car, its’ a interest loss and during April 2008 Vehicle was priced at Rs.463000 but now it is increased to Rs.491000/, why should I bear increased cost of the vehicle? And there is a news, all cars are going be more costlier from January. Who is responsible for the deficiency and negligence of service
2. He shouldn’t have promised me a car on 30-04-2008 when he couldn’t deliver it.

3. He doesn’t keep me updated on my status of the car. I always have to call them back and he kept on postponing the date of delivery on every time.

4. Even though for my place nearby Maruti showroom is at Tiruppur, Due to his promise only I booked the car with Coimbatore dealer. But he has not maintained his promise. This is in breach of trust and breach of our contract and also shows the negligency and deficiency in service and cheating and harassing the customer.

5. During this December end season, all car companies/dealers are offering huge discount/cash back offers. Mahindra Logans' offer is Rs.60000, Huyndai & Chevrolet Company offering nearly Rs.50000. I lost these opportunities also.

It seems that the reply and hehavior and the irresponsible attitude shown and expressed by the executives of the show room apprehends me that they have sold my booked car at a premium to others as there is a much demand for Swift Desirs. Inspite of my repeated request till date they have not bothered to resolve the issue nor they have interested to issue any allotment letter or any correspondence from your dealer. 'I TRUSTED MARUTI BUT IT IS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH MARUTI…!!!'

y/f
SENTHIL KUMAR.V. sendhil.v@sbm.co.in 9448291223

Comments

after sales service - maruti india ltd. maruti swift

sir, i had purchased maruti swift on 31st dec 07 from BRIGHT 4 WHEELS Lucknow (U.P.) but the distributor is not giving me the number of my vehichle after all the formalites have been handed over to him.

breach of promise by dealer/excess money taken for registration - maruti suzuki /alto car

complaint tracking no HT20080307_0000000068, provided by
contact@maruti.co.in, not yet redressed.

complaint tracking no HT20080307_0000000068 provided by contact@maruti.co.in on 08/03/08, not yet pursued
D
Kishor

There could be some more undiclosed issues as the complainant seems to be more demanding than resolving.Swift Dzire is a good vehicle with natural waiting of more than 4-5 months but should not stretch to 8 months for petty reasons. Maruti is a system driven company with clear cut communication on tentative date of delivery on all models under allocation. Mr. Senthil Kumar V should sit in front, face to face, to understand and resolve the issue. No need to pull .
Kishor G

Mr. Kishore G.

I think you are from Maruti or Jaikrishnaa Autosales, I tolerated nearly 8 months 20 days. There is no undisclosed facts here. I have got records to show you.

It is very surprise after logging this site you are telling that "MARUTI IS SYSTEM DRIVEN COMPANY"
STRANGE DONT' JOKE IN THIS SITE. First you search how many complaints posted in this site. Dont defend them.

For his deficiency service now Sales Manager of Jaikrishnaa Autosales person tlephoned me offered Rs.2000 (Two thousand only) worth accessories as a compensation...!!

Mr. Kishore From 14.04.2008 till 29.12.2008, I have contacted them over telephone 43 times from mobile phone. Thrice visited personally.

If you want decisions against these type of dealers and Maruti company before Consumer redressal forum, I will provide you JUdgement copy. Let us know your requirement.

Senthil Kumar V

DELIVERING SCRATCHED NEW CAR - MARUTI SUZUKI - DZIRE

I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW DZIRE FROM DEWARS GARAGE KOLKATA (C - BEIGE : PETROL) AFTER MAKING FULL ADVANCE DOWNPAYMENT . TO MY HORROR ON INSPECTION I FIND THE CAR IN TOTALLY BAD CONDITION . THE CAR WAS FULL OF DIRT . THE TYRES WERE MUDDY . THE BODY HAD VARIOUS SCRATCH MARKS ON DOORS & BUMPERS( NAIL TYPE) . THE GLASSES ON REAR LIGHTS WERE SCRATCHED . THE OUTER BODY OF THE ENGINE INSIDE HAS RUSTED ALONGWITH SOME PIPES . THE INTERIOR WAS ALL DIRTY (SEATS & OTHER THINGS WERE NOT PLASTIC WRAPPED). WHEN I DENIED TO TAKE DELIVERY OF THIS 2ND HAD TYPE VEHICLE THEY INFORM ME THAT IT IS REGISTERED IN MY NAME & THEY WILL DEDUCT REGN. CHARGES.

I FEEL LIKE CHEATED & MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE SHOWROOM & ITS STAFF HAS BEEN VERY PAINFULL & APPALING . I HAVE LOST ALL CONFIDENCE IN MARUTI NOW.

I HOPE THEY REFUND MY FULL MONEY OR CHANGE THE CAR OTHERWISE I HAVE TO GO FOR COURTS & OTHER FORUMS FOR REDRESSAL.
shriya

YES, I also have bad expereince from them.i ever never had such bad experience before in my life.I booked for wagnor duo.so many problems in the car .no water wash, no maintenace for this new car.
I would not recommend jaikrishnnaa auto coimbatore for anybody.Csutomer service sales are harassing, their attitude are like forcing customers to buy their car.

Very criitical car faults - Maruti Suzuki Cars

I bought Maruti VDzire on 10th Oct 2008. since the 1st day itself i am facing so many problems which i told to the dealer during the first 2 free services but they have did nothing about it. When the problems became life threatening i contacted maruti on 22/04/09. But i have been getting just emails from them with no action.Post my complaint to maruti i got a call from the dealer (Pasco in gurgaon) to check what complaints i have. They kept the car with them for 2 days but most of the problems still persist.I again complained Maruti regional office but nothing happened & they said they are reopening the case. Post that nothing has happened. The list of my problems are endless with the 1st being life threatening & i have been saved from accidents 5 times just by God's grace. The problems are :
1.) While driving the car just shutss off & i loose all controls. The car just stops in the middle of the road. This happens everyday & i just drive in constant fear. This is very dangerous as there is no control on the car inlcuding break as everything is controlled electronically.
2.) Nagging sound from Dashboard
3.) Very hard Gears
4.) While changing gears there is a very loud noise
5.) The boot lid makes a big noise while closing
6.) When we use vipers the water come on the driver's side window.

Would request you to kindly look into the matter & take corrective actions.

Regard's

Rohit Sawhney
D
Anand

It is unacceptable reception i had received with JAIKRISHNAA maruti dealer in coimbatore on 26th Sep 09. Myself, wife and my kid visited the showroom to enquire and exchange my wagon-R with Swift or Swift Dzire or SX7. No one shown their interest to explain models and no one attended our self even the show room manager. Finally we got fedup exchanged our at ABT with really very good reception and their team is very keen to the customers satisfaction.

It's shame to Maruti having this type of Dealer in coimbatore

This is not only my experience with JAIKRISHNAA, the same day there are 3 customers faced the same experience with JAIKRISHNAA and turned to ABT

It is a fact that the staff and sales manager of the show room shows no respect to the customers, instead they indulge to cheat them by giving false promises regarding allotment of cars at the time of booking.
I too received a similar type of bitter experience with them.When I approached them to just enquire about 800 Duo, they told me that I should pay some thousands immediately towards booking a particular colour (i-e)BLUE BLAZE, (which was available then)otherwise I could not get the same.So, I handed over my used 800 car in exchange and paid Rs.45000/= immediately on 21-09-2009. Actually, I wished to go for 800 Duo considering the fuel charge which lesser than petrol car.
Now, they have given the particular colour car to their "dear ones" and now the manager asking me to take another colour or go for Petrol model or I should wait for another 20 days.
Is it not a mere cheating by giving False Promise to run their business ?
Who will pay me the interest for the amount I paid to them for all these waiting period?
More over I have to pay for taxi a huge amount in the absence of my car.
I seek a suitable compensation from concerned authorities for the loss and inconvenience caused by them.
Yours,
V.Isaac Robert.

Month back I sent legal notice to refund excess paid amount.
For that notice he I have received reply from Ji krishnaa autosales
advocate.

I am surprised by his reply it says that, he is not liable and also that reply is just like threatening style. It seems that Administration staff dont have adequate knowledge, careless, all lagy fellows of Coimbatore are recruited here. In their reply he says my cheque was dishonoured due to insufficient funds, and I have issued cheque of kotak mahindra likewise he went on for 4 pages. My cheque was presented through clearing and it was paid also. Even they have not choosen right advocate to defend themselves. This advocate dont know how to scrutinise documents. I am going to file case before consumer forum and also decided to file defamation against this dealer.

unable to get car even after 3 months - Swift dzire silver colour,petrol version

I am working as a Professor at gujarat cancer and research institute,Ahmedabad.

I booked one swift desire model ,pertol version,silver colour car on 19 th Sept .2009.My dealer is Kataria automobiles ,Dariapur Ahmedabad.I made full payment by taking loan of 3 lack Rs. from Bank of patiala as suggested by the daeler.
He promised to provide car at the last week of December 2009, which i accepted.
Now I am yet to get car.I visited many times to showroom but person dealing is not sure when car will be made available to me.I am not at all happy with the attitude of the person.
I request you to provide booked car as early as possible.
I was not in a mood to make a complaint against anybody but circumstances has forced me to make this complaint.
Kindly do the needful in this case as early as possible.
Dr.Neema
Block D 503,Akshardham towers,shahibaug,
Near police stadium
Ahmedabad 380004
Ph.No.079 25633552 [R]
079 22688071 [O]
9824028980 [M]
hunk

I've booked swift zxi at jaikr auto cbe, they asked me to pay an advance of 50000, I did & they promised to to deliver car within 1month but 5 months gone still they tell some exuses & postpone the delivery I've lost hope & interest on my new swift.

I have similar experience with maruti ritz vxi that was purchased on 12th feb 2010 from M/S Madhusudan motors, agra.. Within 2 weeks of purchase it had three breakdowns and these were to short circuiting. The battery got discharged due to drainage of this current. The company do not has trained electric engineers who can correctly localize the fault. We have apprehension that it can catch fire any time due to short circuiting.

Dealer Negligence... - Maruti Suzuki/ Ritz Lxi

I bought an vehicle from Modren Automobiles (Ambala) on 2 nd march but still not received the documents of the car. They charged me for 3rd year warrenty but not proivde and receipt or booklet for the same.
i am Surprised that in todays time that type of dealers are still available in the market. typically Govt. office.
Sales Manager also have no commitment of words. they offer something and at the time of delivery refuse to give complimentey accessories,

still 16th march not got the documents of the car.
Zero Customer Value for them and after sales service is pathetic.

Surender kumar

@Daya Ram, Contact ritzbymaruti@gmail.com to get ur problem fixed

Sir
I Purchaged an alto l x i car from your dealer Ms Amit deep Moters Allahabad Uttar Pradesh (code 2901) on 28.10.2010 (.chassis no. is 1741344 and engine no. is 4504505 ) I deposited Rs 299674.00 through Cheque as asked by him but in invoice no.71604 issued by him it is mention clearly that actual cost of car with all taxes and accessories is 277507.75 and also said that my excess deposit balance Rs 22166.25 will be returned soon with in ten days but not till date .
I send a letter to Amit deep Moters with request to return my balance Rs 22166.25 as per invoice on 8.11.2010 and also to Mr Pankaj Naroola Exicutive officer (service ) to direct to Amit deep Moters for the same but no action is taken by both .
i request you to take an appropriate action for refunding my balance.
thanking you .
Rakesh Chandra T31 T B Colony Teliar Ganj Allahabad Uttar Pradesh

Waiting period of Swift Dzire - MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LIMITED

I had planned to buy a Swift Dezire VXi model. when i enquired with dealer they told me that there is a waiting of three month and few of them told me that you if you are ready to pay Rs 50000 extra then you will get vehicle. Finally I booked the Vehicle with Competent East Delhi, Ghaziapur on 16th June 2010. I had raised my concern over mail to Nitish Kaul Head- North but did not get any reply from him. These thing are damaging companies image. Kindly do needful so that i can get vehicle at the earliest.
N Apr 13, 2011 by
buraa

yaar eh na maruti wale sazuki de sir te chala marde ne je himmat hai taan ikale gaddi bana k dikhaun...fiat da engine pa k gadian chalai jande ne
N Sep 12, 2011 by
murali_n99 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd  - Tamil Nadu, India

poor customer service - jai krishna auto private limited

I feel very bad about Jaikrishna Auto Pvt Ltd, I brought a new Bajaj Discover150 from Jaikrishna by last December. I gave my bike for free service by January(1st), April(2nd), June(3rd) complained that my horn is not functioning properly in three free services. But they didnt serviced it Properly. When I inquired about this I was informed to bring it later for tuning the horn, but I said that this problem is in battery only.
Still they dint give any response. I was very much frustrated regarding this issue. And I am going to write this complaint to Main Bajaj.

+ very very poor service they charge for undone business service very worst in coimbatore really wasted two days time for simple wiring problem