MCD Stray Dog Catcher Van - Stray Dog

gverma80 on Sep 12, 2011

We have been facing menace from a stray dog in our street and despite lodging a complaint with MCD no action has been taken. My Father (Mr. Bhuvnesh Kumar) has already raised a complaint with MCD and got the complaint # 574 almost a month back.

The dog who usually sits in front of house no 11237 barks and attacks the people passing by the streets. MCD would be held responsible in case of any major casuality.

Hoping for a quick resolution

Gaurav Verma
11231 Doriwalan Street No.4
Karol Bagh
New Delhi - 110005

Comments

N May 10, 2012 by
mansi442

we are facing many problems due to many street dogs in our colony.
it becomes very difficult for old people and children to roam around in colony freely.
they have even attacked some elder people .
hope you see this problem as a serious one and take some immediate actions to catch these street dogs.

A.K Mittal
secretary, RWA
113 SFS flats, punjabi bagh appartments,
rohtak road,
new delhi, 110063
pn. no. 9810004369
N Jun 10, 2012 by
rakshit94khatri

We have been facing menace from a stray dog in our street and despite lodging a complaint with MCD no action has been taken. my father SRI SUNIL KR. KHATRI has already raised a complaint with MCD.

The dog who usually sits in front of my house barks and attacks the people passing by the streets. MCD would be held responsible in case of any major casuality.

Hoping for a quick action

Rakshit Khatri
R.G. 22 Gurpreet nagar,
Anand vihar, uttam nagar west
opp. 690 pillar no., and opp. Bank of Baroda
New Delhi - 110059
D Nov 14, 2012 by
inderjot

Hi !!!i m inder jot singh!!!sme dog in my gali n they attack n bark also!!plz come n catch

Inder jot singh b 46 sham nagar
Nearr tilak nagar
Ph 9873740005

D Nov 25, 2012 by
ANISH ALI

Dear Madam / Sir,
There are lots of street dogs roaming in block – 14 & 15, DDA Flat, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi – 11013. These dogs are threat to children. Snatching and tearing the car covers parked in flat area. Creates noise disturbance whole night.
These dogs are easily traceable in dda park area adjoining to block 14.
As there is no owner of these street dogs, request you pls to depute a dog catcher team to pick them up and leave out of Delhi.
Thanks in advance.

+91 - 9873018189
N Oct 23, 2014 by
Aqib 13

Dear Madam / Sir,
There are lots of street dogs roaming in our A block add: A-678 DDA colony Choukhandi New Delhi 18 .These dogs are threat to children. Snatching and tearing the car covers parked in our block . Creates noise disturbance whole night .' These dogs are easily traceable in dda parks area adjoing to block-A.
As there is no owner of these street dogs, request you plz to depute a dog catcher team to pick them up and leave out of Delhi.
thanking you yours,
Mohammad.Aqib
West delhi
Yuva neta
BJP

N Jan 24, 2015 by
Kunal Chitkara

I am a resident of Gali No. 3, Laxman Park, Chander Nagar. There have been some 10 stray dogs posing danger to one and all in my street. They bark and run behind every person in the street. There have been cases of biting too.
I request you to send a dog catching van get them all cleared up.

Kunal Chitkara