Micromax On Aircel Net Setter Dongle - not working device

shefali4mane on May 8, 2012
i have purchased a net connector of aircel net setter of micromax on 5/3/2012 from ( Nanesh mobile service B.No.50,
tagore marg neemuch.mob-9302333999 ) but it doesn't work. even it never start at my home or any other computer desktop.
i went to the seller / shop keeper and request that its not working never connect to the internet give my money 1850/= back, but he refused and gave excuse that my computer or other all computers are defective that's why i am not responsible.
i wanted only micromax multi sim net connector but he gave me aircel netconnector of micromax, it works only with
aircel sim, then i also spend 100/= for unlock the device. and 500/= rupees for computer formatting. but no result
that device steel not working yet.
i want my money back.
please help.

Comments

N May 9, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N May 16, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer

Our team was trying to contact you for the resolution of your concern, however were unable to do so. Request you to please share an alternate contactable number at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Jun 9, 2012 by
Dr.V.N.Pandey

I have purchased a Micromax on AIRCEL net connector on 20/01/2012 from ( Baldeva plaza Golghar, Gorakhpur, U.P. ) but it would not work after two days and I went out of Gorakhpur for 15 days and after coming again it would not function . then i went to micromax service centre as per instruction of seller. The service centre manager has retained the USB modem(model-MMX352G/CE0700) FOR TWO MONTHS for repairing/replacement. he returned the modem and again it works for few days. Again i have consulted service centre he refused to change or repaire becasuse of its warrnty period which has been lapsed according to the propereitor of service centre Mr. Arvind Kumar chaubey Mob. 09936943742.
Kindely instruct the appropriate service centre where i can change/repaire my USB Modem at an early date so that we can rely on the service of world renound micromax compony. please suggest the appropriate way to change/repaire on my mob no.09450885374 or Email id:-vnpgu@yahoo.co.in.
with Regards
Dr. V.N.Pandey
Department of Botany,
DDU Gorakhpur University,
Gorakhpur-273009, U.P. India.
D Oct 17, 2012 by
rakeshp1980

i have purchased a net connector of aircel net setter of micromax on 15/10/2012 from Nehru place, delhi. but it doesn't work. even it never start at my home or any other computer desktop. please suggest the appropriate way to change/repaire on my mob no.09818743706 or Email id:-rakesh.hp19@gmail.com
Please help.

Regards !

Rakesh Yadav
D Nov 8, 2012 by
ravisangwan

my micromax net setter is not working helpppppppp me
N Feb 23, 2013 by
D.K.VERMA

When i connect my PC to Micromax MMX352g the I got problem while connecting. In software it shows "No Device "my net setter imei no is.9111010572487 purchase on om enterprises.I also gone at your service center loketed at faizabad on dated 01-07-2013 but that service center cheak my device and tell us that you come 15-20 days after but when he return our device on dated 22-02-2013 the problem was same. I am requesting you that your service center not properly working so kindly terminate the service center.I also requested that my device replace as early as possibol

Micromax On Aircel Net Setter Dongle - not working device