Mirik Health Foods Pvt Ltd - cheated with employee and business partner

murari_100 on Apr 20, 2011
Dear all indian,
Don't invest your money in the MIRIK HEALTH FOODS PVT LTD NEW DELHI it is the CHOR company cheated many indians people and employees. this company cheated as huge amount of deposit is the name of C&Fa and super stockiest so it is suggestion to ALL pls don't invest and nor do the JOB in this company . the THREE GUY'S RANJEET TIWARI (BIHARI), PAWAN SHARMA AND SANJEEV MITRA IS THE THIEF AND HOT CHEATER.so pls avoid these three CHOR . they recruit the well litrate person like mba etc and allot the attractive post i.e. ASM/RSM and also allot the good package . after joining they give task to appoint the C&Fa with higher amount of deposit . they greed the Minimum Sale guaruntee (MSg) to the parties and capture his money. so PLS AVOID .

FOR ANY ENQUIRIES EMAIL ME

murari_2007@rediffmail.com

Comments

N Jun 2, 2011 by
murari_baghel

absolutely i agree and my no. is 9039005913
A Jun 8, 2011 by
murari_baghel

yea,

pls any information regarding mirik health foods pls call murari baghel gwalior to 9039005913 feel free.
N Nov 3, 2011 by
minesh1111

i agree chor company my case is going on
A May 8, 2012 by
rajeevroy

A Aug 14, 2012 by
m c bhatt

I also agree withis because i am the sufferor of this cheat company of Rs 500000.00& suggesting all indians please dont join this Fraud company.

Regards.

M C Bhatt Lucknow
A Sep 5, 2012 by
swamibala1975

company cheated my salary & ta/da
N Sep 5, 2012 by
magnumbai

hi swamibala,

I am planning to be an C&F, suggest me what is the problem? They cheat money in the name of C&F ?
N Jan 21, 2013 by
nimalshkumar Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.  - C, Central Delhi, Delhi, India

consumer complaint - Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Dear all who concern this fraud company,

This is totally fake company ye sab bade wale hai INSE SAVDHAN RAHO. YE COMPANY AUR YE SAB BADE WALE CHOR HAI. INSE BACHO.
N Mar 2, 2013 by
rajesh parashar

Please give every detail regarding this company because this company is offering me a job for the post of ASM. So please provide me deatiles on this ID Rajesh.parashar272@gmail.com.
thank you.
N Apr 13, 2013 by
Kiran U Pardeshi

Please give every detail regarding this company because this company is offering me a job for the post of ASM. So please provide me deatiles on this ID k4upardeshi@gmail.com/k_pardeshi@yahoo.com/mr.kiranpardeshi@rediff.com or Call me 08149665777, 09270905777

thank you.

Regarding,

Kiran Pardeshi
Jalgaon
N Apr 22, 2013 by
ravibalagam

i had worked in that for two months but later i didnt got my salary and even my expenses and i had lost arroud 50 thousand also there was gap in my career.

ravibalagam
email- ravibalagam@yahoo.co.in
N Jun 6, 2013 by
sunilskk2000

I worked for Mirik Healthfoods Pvt.Ltd, Delhi as ASM.Iwas vselected by their two management people who visited my city and stayed in one Hotel at Udiapole. During initial training I was called to Delhi where after a two day training, I was given Job-Offer as ASM. The objective of working for the concern was to set up a distribution network in Rajasthan, that is, one C&F Agent and 5 to 6 Consignee Agents in major cities of Rajasthan.The disbursement of salary was postponed month after month given one pretension or other, giving arbitrary reasons.As per the Agreements, the C&F Agent has to pay Rs.15 Lac and for the post of Consignee Agents, they wanted an investment of Rs.11.00 Lac.Under the economic and industry-wise specific conditions, after meeting number of related business people only two came forward, with their conditions for demanding surety for their investment.The Company rejected these demand and they were uncompromising.I went on working for four months, then Mr.Dubey, the superior at Barakhamba Office, Conn.Place asked me to stop the work.there was no circular to stop the work earlier, although regular reports were being sent and Expense Statement was sent with actual copies of vouchers.

In the month of May(I joined on 10th.March, 2011), I was called to their office at C.P., Delhi for undeclared reason, and the hidden reason was to stress for bringing investment and I was told by the GM in the presence of Mr.Dube, Business Manager and Mr.Sanjeev Mitra, Dy.GM. emphatically that this is must and I must do at the earliest.I was asked to stay on for another day, only for the sake of "judging how important they are for me", and I was told about this.I was asked to stop the work in August, 2011.For four months plus the expenses I incurred up to the last day, the total amount comes to Rs.80, 000.00.I did not received a dime till day.The photocopies of reports(Daily Call Reports), Expense Statements and vouchers are lying with me.This company is using people(Citizens of this country) just to gain their success and throwing them apart when their selfish interest is not met.
Sunil K.Kulshresth,
Mob:09251369152
E-mail:sunilskk2000@yahoo.co.in
UDAIPUR, 313001, RAJASTHAN.
N Jun 30, 2013 by
SANJEEV SHAHI

Thanks to you all, you have saved my my mental peace, i was supposed to join on 2nd july, they have called for two days training at Delhi, but after reading all this post i have cancelled my reservation.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjeev Shahi
sanjeevshahi_04@yahoo.com
Bhopal
N Aug 7, 2013 by
Chandrashekhar karpe

I am also thankful to u all. I was also offered a job of ASM just on one telephonic round of interview.
Thank u so much guys... thank u so much...
N Aug 8, 2013 by
SOURABH JAIN

Hi All,

Thanks for updating the facts of MIRIK Health Care food pvt. ltd.

But unfortunately, we already invested 8 lacs rupees in 2011 and now cheaters are trying to ignore the facts of agreement.

Please suggest, how I can get the refund of security deposit as soon as possible.
My mobile 7838391617
N Aug 15, 2013 by
kunalsatender

I have gone through every blog and had telephonic conversesation with 4 peoples.And hence decided to protest & take action against cheaters by making a forum of victims & fight against main culprits collectievly. Just imazine about those people who lost their dream, their money, their labour, & their name for these frouders. And yet it is not sure how many are in the que for being frauded by this company in comming future because they are still operational in an organized way.
Many many thanks to all bloggers.

pls give suggestions... what can we do collectively to stop peoples from being cheated. Just think about thoes who invested in this & about them (innocent ASM/RSM/SO THESE ALL ARE PREY & company is PREDEATOR) who told investeros to invest in it.

THEIR IS NO OTHER OPTION FOR THEM rather than doing sucide after joining this company & telling people to invest in this company. Liability of 25 lakhs or more will come on you because company will get underground & investor will catch you to return their money.

kunal 09693457639
satender 09234669295 Jharkhand / Ranchi
Mital Doshi

Thanks everyone i read all blogs carefully i got offer from them as ASM for Gujarat they called me for Training at delhi on 09 and 10th -Sep-2013.
But now i decided what i have to do...

Thanks & Regards,
Mital.
mital_raj2002@yahoo.com
dmanish.200@gmail.com

MIRIK HEALTHFOOD PVT LTD IS A FRAUD COMPANY. I had joined the company and after that no salary and expenses i got from the company end. Although i appointed a C&
F AND MAKING A D.D. From my party end of 24 lacs rs. BUT AFTER READING ALL THE FRAUD WHICH COMPANY DID WITH SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING ME AS NOT SENDING MY SALARY AND EXPENSES, I MAILED TO THE COMPANY REGARDING THE SENDING MY SALARY AND EXPENSES SO THAT AFTER RECEIVED MY DUES I WILL COME TO THE COMPANY OFFICE ALONG WITH MY PARTY WITH THE D.D..
But THE COMPANY STAFF TOLD ME 1ST COME TO THE OFFICE AND WHEN YOUR PARTY WILL GIVE THEM HIS D.D., after that they will give me my salary and expenses.bUT I M NOT HAVING TRUST IN THEIR WORDING AS THEY CHEATED SO MANY PARTIES AND THEIR EMPLOYEES. So MY SUGGESTION IS NOT TO JOIN THIS FRAUD COMPANY AND TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS FRAUD COMPANY.
For more details contact me: dmanish.200@gmail.com
contact no. 9997297774
dmanish.200@gmail.com

MIRIK HEALTHFOOD PVT LTD NEW DELHI FRAUD COMPANY. Did NOT SPENT EVEN A SINGLE RS. From their end, just required others money and against the others money just enjoy. Not give any positively response to their employees and their partners those investment are with the company. So don't investment in this fraud company.
dmanish.200@gmail.com

DEAR ALL, PLEASE TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE MIRIK HEALTHFOOD PVT LTD. As WE ARE SO MANY SUFFERING FROM BECAUSE OF MIRIK HEALTHFOOD PVT LTD. So LET BE TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME LEGAL ACT AGAINST THE COMPANY.
FOR TAKING ACTION MAIL ME ON MY E MAIL I.D.

Mirik Health Foods Pvt Ltd - cheated with employee and business partner