mpeb dewas - electricity problem

bharatsongara on Jan 22, 2012
respected sir,
i am bharat songara student of engineering college. I want to say that in our village binjana there very bed condition of electric wire and transfarmer from very long years. So plz tell me when it will be solved. Plz sir

Comments

N Jan 27, 2012 by
Ajit Rai

In Adarsh Nagar B - Sector A Borehole is drill by the government near Mr. Teru Singh Parmar Home & behind the buried ground in 2009 And it is used by 10 - 15 families of the colony on paid basis but sir it has no electricity meter . It is connected on direct line . we hope it is misuse of electricity . So please put order against it & arrange for a meter for Borehole as soon as possible. So that misuse of electricity is Prevented. We hope you will take proper action against it as soon as possible.

D Jun 5, 2012 by
pankajm_kumar

I am living in jawahar nagar dewas. I look from long time in dewas no any schedule of load shedding in proper way. can i know this what is the processor of the electricity load shedding in the proper way. any time by electricity department cut the electricity and we are facing the problem about it. we not a sleep properly not eat properly so pls get the action asap. i hope you will help me about this.

Thanks/Regards
Pankaj Mulatkar
N Jun 8, 2013 by
payal jaswani

dear sir
i am living in 8 mahalaxmi nagar dewas near vindhyachal academy .there is a high extension wire going over our house. due to heavy rains a big tree bunch has fallen on it. there is threat of someone getting electric shock. some wires have also bent down due to weight of wires. i request you to see this matter as soon as possible before any unfortune situation occurs. nobody is attending complaint call from last few hours.
thanking you