Not Receive RTO BOOK - speed post enquiry

avtar singh
please send the status of my speed post no. EE 786863472 IN dated 11Dec. 2008.

Comments

please send the status of my speed post EK323438005IN. Sir i have delivered a photographs form to Riyad. i want to know that the parcel has recived or not... plz coperate me... thaks .

non delivery status - Not Receive RTO BOOK

i sent on feb 12th bangalore to chennai (DTERT) two postals there is no return acknowdgement to me & online status showing non delivery status please do need ful

Please tell me the status of my speed post EU314671083IN.

please send the status of my speed post no.ER010445830IN

Punjab, India

To

The Head Postmaster
Nawanshahr

Subject : Inordinate Delay in Delivering Speed Post Abroad.

I am to lodge this complaint with great regret that I had sent an urgent letter destined for Netherlands by Speed Post addressed to COVOG, POSTBUS -16115, 2500 BC Den Haag: +31 (0)70 370 7234. Netherlands, vide Postal Receipt No. EE787716135IN dated 20, Feb 2009. The letter has not since been delivered to the concerned addressee as on date. Since the matter was very urgent, the very purpose for which it was sent appears to have been defeated.

May I request to intimate the reasons for the inordinate delay being caused in delivering the above letter, in writing, failing which I would be forced to move the ‘Consumer Redressal Forum’.

Hope for prompt response,

Postal Depoartment
Jalandhar Circle
Jalandhar (Pb)

please send the status of my speed post no. EK332361508IN

I had applied the PAN card and PAN card number has been alloted to me as ALMPJ0536F.
This number is taken from incometax web site. But I have not received the physical PAN card.
Pl let me know me how to get a duplicate/ original PAN card as I am not able to open a bank account.
thank

Mahima Jain

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please give status for following No.

EG731819810IN dated 05/03/2009

Plz Reply as soon as possiabl.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhadresh Jansari
For, Albertsons International (P) Ltd
Ahmedabad Branch,
Gujarat,
Ph: 079-27498262.

pl.send the status of my speed post status no:E10118254521N

We had send a speed post on 09/02/09.to Kuwait .Kuwait address is J and A General Trading LLC.OFFICE NO.05, 3RD FLOOR, BLDING NO.21.MOHAMMED AL SALLAHI COMPLEX, ABOVE BADUR TRAVELS, Abbasiya Chouk.Kuwait.We are running a migration consultansy, we thought if we send through courier then may be misplaced so we have trust and confidence in speed post and thought it will reach with in 5 days or max 15 days.The speed post contain full of documents and D.D. of the customer.

The speed post number is EL 180610227IN.When we enquired here they checked with mumbai speed post office they said that they already send the speed post on 12th Feb on KU302 flight to kuwait.

After getting feed back from them we waited 15days but still its not reached there.

Sir please try to understand our position also.We have to give the answer to the customer.Now we are facing very bad situation.

Kindly please check the status and please send us a mail.

Sujeena Sharaf
J & A Migration Consultants and Tourism Pvt.Ltd.
Kerala, Trivandrum

please send the status of my speed post no.EE237054784IN dated 09/03/09

sending status - Not Receive RTO BOOK

please send me the status of speed post number EF023876201IN which was sent on 16.12.2008 in favour of DIRECTOR ADMISSION MANIPAL UNIVERSITY MANIPAL
basha

please send the status of my speed post no.spet875279223inIN dated 04/03/09

My document still not deliver at deveria by the speed post dated by 05-03-2009

i want to know status my speed post detail as from aligarh to deweria, item is documents, by speed post no is ed15239126in dated:- 05.03.2009

No track of speed post delivery - Not Receive RTO BOOK

I had sent some important documents through Royal Mail from UK to India. The status on the Royal Mail's website says that it has been handed over to India post for delivery but it has not reached the recipient even after 8 days. The track number is RJ096853793GB.

status of speed post on 09-03-09 bear no-E0359909783IN