Not Receive RTO BOOK - speed post enquiry

avtar singh
please send the status of my speed post no. EE 786863472 IN dated 11Dec. 2008.

Comments

Docs not delivered yet - Not Receive RTO BOOK

i SENT A PARCEL from hyderabad to kolkata a week ago but not reached yet. My track number is : EE62610841IN and not able to track it. Could you please help me in this regard?

Gunjan Gupta
umesh

Article delivery - Not Receive RTO BOOK

I have booked Article No. EK324839662IN, to Vadodara, I could not track the status of the same on web even. It does not indicate the delivery status or the where about of the article.

LIC POLICY UNTRACEABLE - Not Receive RTO BOOK

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED LIC POLICY SENT BY L.I.C. OF INDIA 16/112 BHARGAVA ESTATE MALL ROAD KANPUR VIDE SPEED POST NO. EU947954089IN DATED 17-10-2007 .

package not received - Not Receive RTO BOOK

I sent a packet through EMS Speed post on 16 Aug 08 from Vizag to Manipal.
It has not reached the destination. The Customer Care is fooling around. There is no
help available from postal dept.

not received the speed post - Not Receive RTO BOOK

SP EE3157710911N from budharaja post office, orissa

Worst Service - Not Receive RTO BOOK

It is your luck if package is delived by Speed Post.

My father has sent me a letter through speed post from "SIWAN {BIHAR}" to JAIPUR{RAJASTHAN} on 6th October. But I have not received the letter till now. So, what is the benefit of speed post. A speed post must reach within 2-3 days, but I have not received it till now. Please see to it or I have to put the matter to the higher authorities.

Thanking You:

CHANDIGARH

THANKS
vkrayat

Non Reciving of Speed Post - Not Receive RTO BOOK

Sir i send a speed post Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh To Guwahati Assam Speed post no EE 405933/111 ( Seen Not Clear) on date 30/10/2008 yet not receive Only in 400 km Appox. Pl solve my Problem . In speed Post have a cheque. Pl reply me
Vinod Kumar Rayat
9436046805(Mobile)

Post Man demanded bribe for delivery of Post - Not Receive RTO BOOK

The details of the Passport deliver by the Post Man thru Speed Post are as follows:
Consignment No.: EN800778698IN
SPA. No.: S272313
Passport File Reference No.: A 06775708

The Post Man demanded a sum of Rs. 50/- as the delivery charges for the Passport that I received. I had received the Post on 8th November '08 (Saturday).

It is shameful to see Government Employees demanding Bribe for doing their job.

I would request the concerned individuals/departments to look into this matter immediately.

check status of speed post sent on 2nd dec - Not Receive RTO BOOK

speed post sent on 2nd dec.
a 4 kg parcel to Swami Smarananandaji, yogoda satsanga society of india,
Ranci,
Jharkand -834001.

Fraom lajpat nagar post office, delhi. 110024.

I do not have the number to check the status of the parcel.
Kindly let me know the status

not yet recive my pancard

please send the status of my speed post no. EW 169409662 IN dated 15Dec. 2008.

please send the status of my speed post no. spenp 625033085in

SIR, I SEND TWO SPEED POST LETTER PUNE TO BHAGALPUR AND PUNE TO SONBHADRA ON DATED 22/12/2008.SPEED POST NO ONE-EM307254524IN, AND NO TWO-EM307254541IN. BUT TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.YOU ARE REQESTED TO PLEASE TREATED MOST URGENT.
ALOK KUMAR JHA,
MOBILE# 9325516817

letter not delivered yet - Not Receive RTO BOOK

The Hyderabad office of HDFC bank has dispatched my ATM card and cheque book to my Kolkata mailing address on 20th of Dec, 2008 through Speed Post(EMS) service of Indian post, the consignment number of which is ET460090021IN. But the wonder is that though I have still not received that parcel yet, I received another mail from HDFC (Mumbai), sent through normal post on 31st of Dec, 2008.
I wonder which is faster! EMS or Normal Post.
Kindly look into the matter.
Viswanath Das.

please give status of my speed post sent on 26/12/2008 numbered ER003178501IN

please let me know the status of my speed post SP EK314420978IN dated 17th december 08.

my sp no.EM317222486IN send to passport office bareilly on 15 dec 2008 but till now no any information is deliverd or not. plz provide to me right infomation.

i have delivered a application form to delhi. i want to know that the parcel has received by the delhi branch or not... how can i know.. please reply me its emergency...

Not Receive RTO BOOK - speed post enquiry