Not Receive RTO BOOK - speed post enquiry

avtar singh
please send the status of my speed post no. EE 786863472 IN dated 11Dec. 2008.

Comments

selvi

i am selvi from chennai SIR i have send the one mobile to devakottai so is it possible? how can i know about that so pls immediate reply for me.

dear sir pls give me status of
SPEE238883408IN

THANKS
sahana

please send me delivery report of speed post no SPEK362889182IN dated 25-07-2009

I have made a speed post from Counter No:6, OP-Code:YWILS, Document No ED543433245IN to Sh. Sat Pal Sharma, House No. 56-B/2, Vill: Dharam Pur, P.O. Pinjore, Distt: Panchkula, Haryana, Pin-134102 on 1/8/2009 at 18:57 hrs. But the document not yet delivered at the destination. Please let me know the reason for non delivery.

i want to know about my speed post status no.SP EN423738855IN

please send me delivery report of speed post no SP-POD ED650205799IN DATED 27/06/2009

kindly send it at the earliest

thnks

My speed posts are not delivered yet.Please check the status for the same.
No. SPEC 824408025 IN

SIR, MADAM

PLS CHECK MY DOCAT NO [ EH040167057IN]

AND TELL ME STATUS
REGADS SHIVANK

I have posted a letter through speed post dated 29/07/2009 from Muzaffarpur to New Delhi Ref. no EF 916370241 but from till date letter was not received.

Dear
sir the articles (ref.no. EQ800255617IN, EQ800259066IN) which was dispatched by income tax department on 30th july 2009 by speedpost but I have not got it yet. serching in movent/track status. status showing NO DATA AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME no booking office name, no booking date . it is very funny & confusing situation. kindly investigate my articles & resolve the problems,
thanks
Anil kumar Paliwal
Dilshad colony Delhi-95

please send me delevery report of my speed post no.EE003010009 4 IN

I have not received very important legal papers which is forwarded from Ranchi to Gandhinagar. Receipt No is EE252122844IN. Kindly confirm the status

HI,
I HAVE BEEN SENT A DEMAND DRAFT THROU SPEED POST. I WANT TO KNOW THAT, IT IS REACH AGRA OR NOT. IF NOT, SO IT REACH AFTER HOW MANY TIMES?
SPEED POST NO. EG722572344IN

Sir i have posted an Envelope from Aurangabad(maharashtra) to Delhi at 18th Aug 2009 from post no -EM411065272IN plz send me the delivery report of this document . Thanking You ...!

last 7 days i am following for my EMS status but u r parel post off. people not answer on phone as per then person should come in the off. for staus to check reason is due to less staff.
this is service which indian post off. given to people hope i will get the justice

R-12438

my consignment no. is ET478745144IN. it has been despatched on 05/08/09. but i havent received yet. it carreies my pan card. please tell me the status

Not Receive RTO BOOK - speed post enquiry