NSDL - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

GAUTAM_1983 on Feb 9, 2012
EVEN AFTER REPEATERD PROMPTING & FOLLOWUPS WITH THE UTSIL ( MUMBAI Lower Parel), I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET.

THE PAN ENQUIRY ON THE UTSIL SITE SHOWS THAT " Your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data' is under process at Income Tax Department" FROM LAST 2 YEARS.

Detail of Pan card are :
Name : GAUTAM VATSALA VESAVKAR
Acknowledgment Number : - 881020201019464
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AGQPT2068M
Category : Individual
Status : Your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data' is under process at Income Tax Department

BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY PAN CARD.

Comments

Raja Ghosh NSDL  - Haryana, India

I have applied for a pan card two years earlier. I have been given a pan number but have not recieved the card physically. Repeated reminders are in vain please do the need full.
Thank you.
kumar gaurav gupta NSDL  - Haryana, India

kindly request you to that i hav summited a PAN form for a new PAN Card in behalf of INDRESH BENEFICARY TRUST before ten month but i dont received my PAN CARD yet. in PAN Status service the status are sowing that your PAn will be Dispatched.
So please tell me that how can i received my PAN.
my PAN Card details are bellow.
Acknowledgment No. is 0118200017762
PAN No. AAATI5521J
Thanks.
dinesh manocha NSDL  - India

delay in pan card issue - NSDL

sir i have applied for pan card on9/18 with all details bno response till now inspite of regular complaints on phone.my complaint no is 646666.internet shows only that card is under process.sir ,kinlook into this .my pan card no. is AHVPM5987A
saravanan t n NSDL  - Haryana, India

Not able to check in website - Pan Card issue

Respected SIr ,

My full name is Saravanan thermian nagarajan and my Pan card no. is AEJPT9281P . My date of birth is 05/03/1984 . Please check that the details has been properly updated and please tell me the site where i can check the card details . I have checked in www.incometaxindia.gov.in but it is not showing but details . Please check it , I shall be very much thankful to you .
BARANI NSDL  - Haryana, India

I want to Know my name
MUNISH KUMAR NSDL  - Haryana, India

dear sir,
Maine pan card ke liye 26/11/2007 ko apply kiya tha.Mera receipt no. 014560200009401 hai. TIN-NSDL ki web site pe dekhane par mera pan card overnite express courei dwara dispatch kiya hua dikha raha hai.Mujhe pan no. AMDPR3750M allot kiya gaya hai, lekin use galat address per bhej diya gaya hai. Kripya iska samadhan karen
Ajay Shivaa NSDL  - Haryana, India

Your ac.no is not valid one.
vishalpokale NSDL  - India

I ZELIA REENA HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN CARD IN THE MONTH OF FEB 2008 AND MY RECEIPT NO IS 072580100099021, I SUBMITTED PASS PORT COPY FOR DOCUMENT PROOF AND I HAVE GIVEN RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION I HAVE RECEIVED PAN NO BUT NOT PAN CARD TILL TODAY AND REASON IS SHOWING ADDRESS IS INVALID ON SAME ADDRESS I HAD RECEIVED MY PASSPORT SAME ADDRESS IS MENTIONED ON MY PASS PORT, THENAFTER NSDL TOLD THEY HAVE DISPACHED MY PAN CARD BY POST ON 28/02/2008 BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THAT SO I REQUESTED TO YOU PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION

I have applied for pan card for my self . I have been allocated Pan Card Nos as per the information given in your web. Detail of the same is given as under :

Acknowledgment Number : 050060300225132
Name : DHIRAJSINH AMRUTRAO RAJESHIRKE
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-despatched by post on 19-Apr-2008 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ANOPR1099P

As mentioned in your web, the Above pan Card has been re-despatched on 19-Apr-2008, but till date I have not received the same.

And there is no any information about the courier service means
by which courier the pan card is send So, I can contact that courier service in vadodara.So please tell me about the courier
service. My contact no. is 0982489419.

with regards

Dhiraj Rajeshirke
mrutyunjay dey NSDL  - Haryana, India

on jan 24-08 i have applied for the new pancard(first time), till now i am not able to get the pancard.Tim to time i am making follow up, but i am not getting the proper answer. can you give me the proper answer.
pan card no is:-ANEPD8834A.
Name:-Mrutyunjay Dey,
Father's name :-Narendra Nath Dey,
Date Of Birth:-29th May 08

Mrutyunjay Dey

Hello Sir,

I'm venkatesh from Pune working in Teradata India Pvt Ltd.

I had applied for the PAN card 3 years ago, they allocated the PAN number AEAPV1590A to me, due to some problem in the address I couldn't receive my PAN card till date.

I Re-submitted the application by filling the online application 15 days back and they are asking me to submit the proof of my Job with the present company from the gazetted officer. I don't know whom to contact for this, Please guide me.

I told them that I can send the proof of my stay from my company, they are not ready to accept it.

I request you atleast Reply to this mail and guide me to get the pan card. It is so urgent.

Acknowledgment Number : 060720100002133.

venkatesh
sanjay kumar rai NSDL  - Haryana, India

I have applied for pan card some 40-45 days back Acknowledgement no 010120200516473, but didn't received pan card yet. But the site to know status shows that my pan card has been dispatched at my address some 12 days back. But still the card hasn't reached at my address
ROHAN DHIR NSDL  - Haryana, India

kindly request you to that i hav summited a PAN form for a new PAN Card in behalf of Rose International before 25 days but i dont received my PAN CARD yet. in PAN Status service the status are sowing that your PAn will be Dispatched.
So please tell me that how can i received my PAN.
my PAN Card details are bellow.
Acknowledgment No. is 070440600659004
PAN No. AOBPD394IE

Thanks.
Rohan Dhir
9999442087
Pankaj Vasant Nikam NSDL  - Haryana, India

Pan Card not received - Overnite Express & National Securities Depository Limited. (NSDL)

I have applied for Pan card(Pan Card no. AFXPN7634K) through National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) in Sept. 2007. But i did not receive it. When i try to trace. I come to know that my pan card is send through overnIte express courier. But delivery boy can not find my adress so he signed himself and dispose my pan card somewhere. Now i pursuiedfor pan card to NSDL & Overnite Courier but they are not responding me at all.
Sarvesh Kumari NSDL  - Haryana, India

Acknowledgment No. 071490200005910
P.A.No. BHLPS7235Q
Pankaj Vasant Nikam NSDL  - Haryana, India

National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL), Nashik, Near Rajebahadur Hospital.
Overnite Courier Services, b14, Thakker Bazar (Basement), Nashik
SAROJ KUMAR THAKUR NSDL  - Haryana, India

i have applied for pan cad but pan card not recived
RABI KANT JHA Pan Card  - India

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED -REG. - Pan card

I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CARD ON 30.05.2008 AT RANCHI AND I GOT THE PAN NO.AKAPJ3608F ON PHONE WHILE I MADE QUERY. BUT, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PAN CARD YET AND WHEN I WANT TO TRACK IT ONLINE, IT SHOWS ERRORS IN TRACK POINT. HOWEVER, I AM NEEDY TO GET THIS IMMEDIATELY. MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. IS 038087685 & COUPON NO.026892079
SAGAR VASANT JOLLI NSDL  - India

Hello Sir,

I'm Sagar Vasant Jolli from Belgaum (Karnataka) working in TATA POWER Co.LTD Belgaum.

I had applied for the PAN card 1 year ago, they allocated the PAN number AIDPJ1181E to me, due to some problem in the address I couldn't receive my PAN card till date.
details of the PAN card as below.
Acknowledgment Number : 050480200119252
Name : SAGAR VASANT JOLLI
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AIDPJ1181E
Status : Your PAN card was returned undelivered by post to NSDL on 11-July-2007. Please contact NSDL or the TIN Fascitilation centre (TIN-FC) where aplication made by you.
My new postal adress to collect the PAN card is as below.
SAGAR VASANT JOLLI
TATAPOWER CO.LTD
KIADB INDUSTRIAL AREA, AUTO NAGAR BELGAUM
KARNATAKA PIN:590015

I request you to send my PAN card as early as possible to new postal adress. or to guide a proper way to reciev the PAN card as it is very urgent.

Sagar Jolli
Tata power
KIADB Industrial Area
Auto Nagar Belgaum - 590015
neeraj sharma NSDL  - Haryana, India

i did'nt receive my pan card still today the message displayed in incometax site :- (Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is wrong address. The same has been re-dispatched by post on 11-Jun-2008 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.)
my pan card no is :-BWGPS1515R
Acknowledgment Number :-031800100054343
my permanent address is h.n.637, mitthan mohalla, near digamber jain mandir, sarafa bazar, karnal-132001
ph no is :-91+92555-18784