Oasis Resource Management - Fraud

OASIS RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - CHEATS - BEWARE OF THEM

26 Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110 001, India
Cell.: +91 9818618628 Ruchin Rastogi
Tel : +91 11 43838351 (Direct)

this is one of the biggest fraud company who charges hefty amount of money by luring customer for PR sort of things... Mrs Deepa is one of the biggest culprit ... he entice by conferencing seminar with hundred percent wrong committment ... .why not people go for higher authority to take stern action who dashes dream of normal people and getting huge sum of money...my friend ..who have taken service till date were pretty annoided ... and me also victmized after loosing huge amount of money and wastage of two years...

I will highly recommend every one to go directly for process..instead of taking help of any consultant...

Never go to Oasis ...they are one of fraud consultancy in India ..their operation to attract people for money only ..rest they do not bother...

Barkha Chawla

Comments

N Feb 17, 2011 by

OASIS RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - CHEATS - BEWARE OF THEM

26 Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110 001, India
Cell.: +91 9818618628 Ruchin Rastogi
Tel : +91 11 43838351 (Direct)

this is their address

they will send email from 2 differen id's .. some times xyz@oasis.com and some time xyz@orm.com...

please be careful wih this company
got_cheated

This is the firs mail i received from Oasis

Dear

Thanks for your confirmation. After confirmation the next is Technical Evaluation Process in which yours job profile will be evaluated by the Canada Embassy.

If the Report will be Negative then the Service Fees(Rs.1000/-) will be Refundable.

We need the following documents for Technical Evaluation.

· Updated CV

· Copy of highest qualification

· Rs. 1000/-

You can make this Payment:- in favour of “Oasis Resource Management”

Via Drop the cheque (Should be in favor of Oasis Resource Management)

Thanks & Regards

Deepa Sehgal
Client Relationship Manager

203-205, 2nd Floor, Nirmal Tower,
Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi – 110001

Tel : 91 11 43838306 (Direct)
E-mail: deepa@oasis-india.com
URL: http://www.oasis-india.com
got_cheated

I will upload all the documents from Oasis..

I have been gone through mental pressure for lon... so dont want any one to go through this...

Who will pay for he amount of time i lost beliving that Oasis will help me...

Guys please please plase dont go to these fake company
A Feb 23, 2011 by
got_cheated

I toally agree these guys can do any thing to get money
N Feb 26, 2011 by
got_cheated

Hi guys lets create awarnss among people about hese fake company.. lets speak about these guys of facebook..
N Mar 16, 2011 by
got_cheated

cheaing company sill exsist.. should be black lised
A Mar 18, 2011 by
tony2011

Plz dont go with oasis they are fraud ill answer your question
Anthony fernandes 919049982036
A Mar 21, 2011 by
got_cheated

yes i they just ake money... speak nicely and they will call you to pay money.. keep your money for years and wont return..

guys if you have applied hrough oasis.. please ask for refund.. if hey don just give police complaint.. police knows them better..

i am willing aspirant to work abroad n hv been to a lot of consultants..confused on the part that which one is genuine .. can u help ?
N Jun 2, 2011 by
jtjustin

Dear Girender,

Greetings!!!

It was nice talking to you!

Thanks for sending you resume. Please find below the work permit details for your kind reference:

WORK PERMIT / JOB SEARCH

Country : Any country all over the world

Profiles Eligible : All

Qualification : Atleast Bachelors Degree or 3 year Diploma

Time of job search : 6 months

Fees : Rs. 35, 000/- (we will negotiate how much to pay initially)

In case of no job, refund will be : 75% of total money deposited

On job confirmation : Rs. 40, 000/-

There would be no limit to the number of applications that will be made to the prospective employers.

Once the employers shows interest in the profile, interviews will be conducted.

On confirmation of employment, there would be negotiation on benefits offered.

Thereafter, visa filing will be done.

We will be initially taking Rs.35, 000/- from you once you sign up for Work Permit with us and the other Rs.40, 000/- will be taken once you get a job i.e when you will get your Offer Letter.

You can only get a Work Permit visa once you have a job in hand. We are charging you the fees for the following assistance:

• Registration with us

• Documentation

• Job search

• Courier services charges

• Visa processing

If we are unable to provide you with no job, we will refund you the amount as per policy mentioned in the legal agreement prepared and mutually signed by us and you. We will be providing you with at least minimum 5 interviews.

Before we aim towards the huge investment of money, we prefer to assure ourselves and you as our precious client that it will be safe to go ahead with the job search process that is why we suggest you to go for the Technical Evaluation. We will then forward your resume to the consultants and they will forward the same to the employers related to your profile.

In the Technical Evaluation process your resume and a scanned copy of your Bachelors Degree / Diploma and your job profile will be evaluated, by the Embassy’s ex employees. This service will be provided at a fee of Rs. 1000/-. The report will come out in 2 working days. If the report will be positive, then only Oasis will take your process further.

We need the following documents for the Technical Evaluation:

• Updated CV

• Copy of highest qualification

• Rs. 1000/-

You can make this Payment:- in favour of "Oasis Resource Management"

( 1.) Via Transfer/Deposit Money in any of our Bank Accounts below:

Oriental Bank of Commerce

A/C No: 03711131000476

New Friends Colony Branch

IFSC Code: ORBC0100371

( 2.) Via Drop the cheque (Should be in favor of Oasis Resource Management) and for ICICI Bank it should be in favor of “Oasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd”.

ICICI Bank

A/C No: 004605010708

New Friends Colony Branch

IFSC Code: ICIC0000046

Please note that this is a highly important and necessary stage in the whole program.

Once you have made the payment, kindly confirm to me for the same so that I can cross check with my accounts department accordingly.

Please find the attachment for your kind reference.

If you have any queries, please do contact me on the numbers mentioned below.

Looking forward to serve you soon!

Thanks & Regards

Jasdeep Kaur
Manager-Immigration

header-5

Tel: +91-7503122222 (Board No.)
Tel: +91-7503122229(Direct)
Fax: +91-11-43838343
Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001

E-mail: jasdeep@ormindia.com

URL: http://www.oasis-india.com
N Jun 7, 2011 by
india.students.2011 Oasis Resource Management  - Kavali, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

Cheating People - Resource Money Management

we are students sir...RMP company is cheeting many people by taking 7000/- from each person & Giving Simple prodets..telling people many to join another two peoples by paying 7000/- each below them...if they do so they get 1000/- check,if they join four they get 2000/- check.thousands of people Joining with out Any labour work.it laeds to inflation.in this schem a persone can get max 1,30,000/- in a week.Represtatives Telling that it was established by MAHAVIR STEEL & partned by TYCOONS internations & KARNATAKA State Government.this is unbelivble,They also telling that RMP was WORLD TRADE CENTER REGISTERED Company,Also telling Their Tonover is 30,00,00,000/ year.We havent Listned this Name in Any paper,news,etc,please save people money,time & lives.If it is legal company How a company run with Out any labour work to a person & giving lakhs...please Cretify & give public Notice About this Issue.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
pinks33

i m nt in favour of u all ... i have seen people with oasis who are nw settled in abroad... canada denmark..
gulf countries with good jobs ...yes its a 1 yr process approx .. 6 years before it used to take more than 6 years to get visa for a country.
A Jun 10, 2011 by
piy

Monika saxena is one of employee is there and she is a big slut ...she is bitch ..never join vhr professionals
A Jun 24, 2011 by
got_cheated

is this fruad company still exsist ? there is lot of curse from many people for alll who looted my money and people money
N Jul 4, 2011 by
nirmal kumar rathor Oasis Resource Management  - Madhya Pradesh, India

migration - nirmal

sir, my brother has been passed 10th exam in 2009, and he has also passed his 11th from mp. now he want to take admission in raj. board. for that we need migration. how can we get migration. plz tell me. contact no.-09887726299
N Jul 12, 2011 by
got_cheated

If you want to do business with Oassis do it with your own risk.. .. because once you payed money.. their tone will change and you will be in trap.. i will show you how they will respond to the mails.. once in blue moon if they reply..

I use to sent 5 mails and then call 2 times in that time also person will pickup the call and they will say person is on leave busy or went to lunch etc etc and after 3 days they will call and just tell some thing crap...
A Aug 7, 2011 by
bilalfpr

I also got same e-mail from these oasis...Thank you guys for support & Knowledge

Bilal Ahmed
A Aug 19, 2011 by
chenspl

Thank you so much for saving my money by telling about oasis resource management fraud . Oh I would was also going to become a victim of oasis resource management farud
A Sep 14, 2011 by
trust_me

I 100% aggree to these complaints .
A Sep 14, 2011 by
trust_me

I 100% aggree to what people are saying here.
i think Mr.Ruchin and Mr. Sachin Rastogi remember me.
Vikas