On Dot Courier - non delivery of my parcel

dr ghanashyam
i have sent a half kg parcel to my father by on dot courier on 23.2.2008 having consignment no.195156197 but it could not be delivered till date

[Jun 25, 2014] On Dot Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

lost courier via on dot courier - On Dot Courier

I have sent a courier 2 weeks back to siliguri and the reciever hasnot recieved it yet. Even your customer service is not able to track the courier. What is this? How would you run the service if you are so horrible.

i sent a courier on 22-8-2007 at 2.30PM from ludhioana to amritsar but till 25-8-2007(i.e.till now at 10 PM) courier has not been delivered.what is this service? do you have any Email of this on-dot courier which deals with complaints in punjab.thanks.aman

The parcel was send to NIT, Hamirpur, Himachal from Bathinda but has not been recieved till today ur office at Bathinda says it is in Hamirpur since 18th Dec when will it be delivered.

no delivery on time - paper doc

I've couriered some paper documents to scdl pune with complete to and from address along with phone numbers on 28th may 2008 from 166 patel road, perambur branch, by paying 50 rupees. Till today i don't no the status of delivery.. even no one is responding properly from their side.. don't no wat to do now???

very worst services from Professional couriers.. just spoiling the name Professional..

ON DOT NO- 213136891 not delivered

dear all,
Where is courier? DOKET NO. 300832570. courier dispatch on 16-06-08. Please confirm asap.

Ramchandra sah
rcsyochina@gmail.com
Moods hospitality pvt. ltd.
FF-25, PEACH TREE COMPLEX,
C-BLOCK
SUSHANT LOK-I
GURGOAN

where is courier? the docket no. 112149871, pleases delivered urgent basis.
0124 - 4366197

where is courier? the docket no.124351481, dtd 25.6.2008 elite engineers they had not yet get the courier.

We have personally complained about the consignment no.225191603, dated 19.06.2008., from PUNE to HYDERABAD.

The above complaint has been posed to your PARADISE office and your HEAD OFFICE at BEGUMPET and met your head at head office.

We have not received the consignment so far, whereas your people confirms that it has been delivered on 21.06.2008 according to net information.

There is no POD availability nor courier ondot courier DELIVERY RUN SHEET also not traceable at head office (begumpet).

Request to kindly look into the above consignment and deliver the materials or else show the POD and run sheet wherein the stamp and signature will be seen.

NO PROPER RESPOONSE IN THIS REGARD.

MATTER MOST URGENT

SECUNDERABAD-3
040-66500429
09866566152.
rajkumars@voltas.com

a parcel was sent by maruti from Gurgaon to Anand Motors, Sadar, lucknow on 14 June 2008, but not received so far.Docket No is 112551016.Request trace & deliver immediately.

Col rishi
GM
Anand Motors
Sadar, Lucknow

docket no. 271570349 dtd 18.07.08 from Pakona Engg, Baroda
till date we have not received said consignment.
kindly send your feedback at earliest.
thanks
anil rao
maintanance manager
sscropcarelimited
10, industrial area
govindpura
bhopal
ph: 0755 2586826

Where is our courier ? My courier docket no. is on dot courier - 271519051 dt. 16/07/08 From Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. - Ahmedabad to Themish Medicare Limited - Mumbai but till date not party has received the courier not us so kindly let me know where is my courier now ? If it is not delivered then please return me of dispatch to the party urgently and reply return mail urgently.

Hopping for your prompt reply and co operation.

Thanks and regards.

From : Pallavi
Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.

Hopping for your prompt reply and co operation.

Thanks and regards.

From : Pallavi
Stallion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.

courier sent on 14th aug has not been delivered till date and time-WHY ? - services

receipt no 112611024 dt 14th august 2008 sent to col S L PAREEK, JODHPUR - HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED AFTER THE LAPSE OF 6 DAYS- WHY ????????

docket no. 225924163 dtd 21.07.08 from Mumbai to HVF Avadi.
till date we have not received said consignment.
kindly send your feedback at earliest.
thanks
B. Chaithanya Kumar
HVF, Avadi, Chennai ph: 044 26843024

I have sent a courier to Kailash Shankar Singh, residence of H - 337 Jalvayu Vihar Pocket P- 4 Greater4 Noida - 201308, on Friday (22-08-20080, but he have'nt received till yet.

Kindly do the needfull

Uma Shankar
Contact: 9810376110

I havent received my courier which was sent to me on 12th August 2008 from Chandigarh Mafoi Consutants to me at the followind address:
116 Gurdarshan Nagar,
24 No. Phatak,
Patiala-147001
Mob 9463264455

My POD no. is 256558797. Please reply as soon as possible.

Consignment No: 302409424
A consignment from DEHRADUN BRANCH, as been delivered to Vridhachalam, Tamil Nadhu on Thursday 28, 2008. Till Date we have not received the Consignment.

Please make arrangement to deliver to the following address
OrientCeramics

The consignment no: 124400425 dt : 01/07/08 booked by
M/s Dallal engineering - mumbai

to M/s Gokak textiles Ltd - gokak [ belgaum dist:]
Karnataka state.

The above consignment is not yet received by us.
Pl track & give reply at the eairliest.
MATTER MOST URGENT

DEAR SIR,
CREATIVE ELECTRONICS SEND ME A courier, WHOES DOC NO-197111807 ON 5/09/08 FROM FARIDABAD TO PANTNAGER UTTRAKHAND.BUT AFTER EIGHT DAYES WE HAVE NOT FOUND ANY GOOD RESPONCE FROM YOUR HAND.MY IMPORTENT PROJECT WAS FAILED FOR THIS MATERIAL PLEASE CALL ME WHERE ARE MY MATERIAL ?AND IN WHICH DATE IT DELEVERED ?

On Dot Courier - non delivery of my parcel