Paytm.com - recharge failed and money lost

anshul297 on Mar 18, 2013
I recharged of rupee 150 via paytm.com for my idea number 9479593397. but recharge was failed.The amount was deducted from my sbi bank account.

Ref. No. was - 205789990IGH0176605 transfered to 32622893240 PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTION

plz help me to get my money back to my account.

Comments

N May 23, 2012 by
MANOJ KUMAR THAPA Paytm.com  - Andhra Pradesh, India

PAYTMCASH IS NOT REACHARGE MY SITE LOGIN SEND TO CASH RS.100 MY PAYTMCASH MY MOBILE NO IS 8801933775
N May 29, 2012 by
Paytm Customer Care Customer Care Paytm.com  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Your money has already been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. You can use this Paytm Cash to pay for your next recharge on Paytm.com.

Please note: If your recharge fails on paytm.com your money gets refunded directly into your Paytm Cash balance. This way you do not need to wait to receive the refund in your bank account. Paytm Cash is your own money which you can use to make payments on paytm.com without requiring you to enter your bank details on paytm.com all over again.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to your credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com
N Apr 2, 2013 by
kartikks

i accidentally recharged from paytm on a wrong number! can you please tell me if i could reverse the transaction and get the money back some how ?

Paytm.com - recharge failed and money lost