P.f.office berhampur, Orissa - details of final payment (P.F)

tochacko
P.F No.OR/788/617
I had attained 58 year on 14.01.2010, and My employer Jayshree chemicals Ltd Ganjam Orissa , send the relevent p.f claim form
to you for disbursing the final payment to me . I am verymuch glad that you had credited some amount to my S B. Account.during March 2010, without any intimation.nor you had send the P F Annual slip. Inspite of my best effort to them,by letter ,fax, personal visit ,they are not providing the details of my final claim.

pl. advise them to send the same.

T.O.Chacko,jayshree chemicals ,Ltd, Ganjam, Orissa,
email. tochacko52@gmail.com

Comments

N Jul 15, 2011 by
Manoranjan Mishra5

My e pf number is 4210/02
After several application also you reject my recent application. I request you to stop corruption and do the needful from your side. I am loosing my patience and I request you to pay my money immediately.
Manoranjan Mishra
D Nov 28, 2012 by
surya.shivam

Why Berhampur epf office is not responding in its official no.PRO is sleeping in the day time ya office telephone is dead ya the phone is dis connected intensnally. I need to know about my epf a/c will i hav to travel 5 hrs in bus in order to know about the status of my brother's deceased account.
N Sep 20, 2013 by
anutulu

My Self R. Raja Rao, Retd Person of Forest Development Corporation, EPF Account No is OR/BAM/0001336/000/0000099. Till date My EPF Account balane is not uploaded. So kindly look into the matter.

Thanking You

P.f.office berhampur, Orissa - details of final payment (P.F)