PTUDEP/Results - non declaration of my PTU DEP MCA result...

rajeev ranjan jha
I'm a PTUDEP student of MCALE(S05), session: 2007-09.
Though I've cleared the final 6th sem (Sep'09) of MCA(LE)-S05 and scored good marks until now, my results for 2 papers of REP 4th sem (Sep'09) isn't showing on any of the PTUDEP websites. Because of this I've lost a job opportunity a day ago and likely to loose another one at hand! My LC isn't being so mindful. I also tried contacting university office bearers on their contact nos but they don't pick up, seems they don't even check mails. My RC, Vice says me to wait is the only option for NONE of MY MISTAKE! Please help and Oblige! My roll no is 720313044, MCA(LE)-S05 for Sep'09 exam!
Thank you in advance!!

Rajeev Ranjan Jha
MCA(LE)-S05
Roll: 720313044
4th Sem-Sep'09

Comments

MCA results - MCA

I have finished My MCA from Periyaruniversity 2008, I have written 3 papers in 2008 April-May Exam of which 2 papers result has com and the third paper result is not come yet, I haven' received my mark sheet also, now the exam schedule is come again, I have given 2 complaints Through my college I have Studied(PGP college of arts and science Namakkal) and I haven't Received any Response, My register No is 05bca1288, Kindly do me the Favour as Immediately as possible.

MY ROLL NO.820831006, I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY 1ST SEMISTER RESULT (MBA). I HAVE GIVEN EXAMINATION BUT IN THE RESULT SHOWN APPCENT.

my roll no is 9208490110 i have not received my 2nd sem hrm no. i have given examination but in result they shows app-cent
N Feb 5, 2011 by
Atul4min

my name is atul kumar.i have not received my result of september 2010 of my bschmctt.my rool number is 810983022.please send my result of 5th semester.

PTUDEP/Results - non declaration of my PTU DEP MCA result...

Complaint category Category: Universities