Reader's Digest - Issues not received on time

Aditya Shenoy
I haven't received most of the issues on time. I have complained enough to the company's email address with a series of mails running back and forth between me and the company. I was pained with the bureaucratic method of working where initially either of the email addresses (subscription.rd@intoday.com / 'friends@rdasia.co.in' / rdcare@intoday.com) were not holding accountability for the delay.

I was enticed into this subscription through their sweepstakes offer where their marketing strategy is to continuously entice the customers into buying different products which are cross sold by them. However to my amazement, after a series of marketing offers which was sent continuously for two months, I never heard about the sweepstakes and neither the winner!

Comments

Not getting my monthly subscriptions of Reader's digest Book
This is to bring into you kind notice that, I had applied for monthly subscription of Readre's Digest Book for Year 2008, for which Pre- payment of Amt.Rs.379 has also made from my SBI credit card and on 24.12.08 the money had been debited. But till date i had not received any copy of that mag.i.e. Jan'08 & Feb'08.
So, kindly arrange refund of my money for past months and get start my monthly issues on time from next month.or send me previous copies.

Arunava Chakraborty
Mobile no. 09231685562
Address: 3B Girish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700025

Didn't received Readers digest issue till now - Readers Digest

Not getting my monthly subscriptions of Reader's digest Book
Respected Madam/ Sir,
This is to bring into you kind notice that, I had applied for monthly subscription of Readre's Digest Book for Year 2009, for which Pre- payment of Amt.Rs.379 has also made from my ICICI credit card no.5176537192540001 in the month of Jan'09, for which i hadn't received book till now.
So kindly arrange get start my monthly issues on time from next month.

K.Hari balaji
Mobile no. 91 9884927866
Address: Plot no 465, S3, Korattur villas, 17 th street, Periyar nagar, Korattur, Chennai-600080
Rajesh

Not received any copy or confirmation letter - reader digest

I made a payment of Rs 379 ( amount after concession) through online to get the copy of Reader digest. The merchant name is Living Media India Ltd. But i have not received any letter, email or call from their side. MY order np. details is given below:
Order No. IT9025254508
INVOICE NO : RDI-ATM-230209-1655086R.

I am not getting their any customer support no or details
Please help me.

Mine is also same thing, i got a letter from ICICI bank abt this offer and a lucky draw . 379 Rs are debited frm my credi card on 17 feb 09 and still no any RD copy . I am feeling like i m duped for 379 rs .
do u have any idea how can we get back our money ? I know even if i contact ICICI bank for this as i got offer frm ICICI bank they wont care abt it.
my cell no is 982377 4808, Anybody else with same scenario ?
can anybody will tell us what to do ? i still believe in the system.

kiran patil

I am mr.Pranab Kanti Ray address : A/48 Bapujinagar, Rgent Estate Kol - 92 .I have paid subscription by vpp. But i have not got the APRIL and may magagines.

I subscribed on the month of May and till now I have not received a single copy. And I am tiered of following up on this.

I am going to file case in consumer court on this

i received the post of reder's digest ...says that iam in the final stage ...so i reply positive letter ...but no answer come from them

I have not received my copy of Reader's Digest, October 2009 issue till today ie. October 19, 2009.My subscription No is : 09--498606600--1002.

Normally the issue should have arrieved in the first week of October 09.

I keep regularly enquiring from the beat postman.

I am not getting editions of year 2009

Modasa. Dist.S.K.
Gujarat pin-383 315
Mo-9879446558
Date-12-12-2009

My husband is in the last stages of your sweepstakes. I have noticed umpteem times that you misspell his name and now it happens you have also given a wrong address which I will once and for all make it very clear to you. Please make a note of these & send me confirmation via this email address as he would like the Sweepstakes Committee to amend their records as well. Also please note that my husband does not have an email id & I, his wife, do all his correspondence for him. Until these corrections are made please note it will be very difficult for him to place orders for anything. Thanks.

MR. N.W. PETERS
179 PARK STREET
FIRST FLOOR, FLAT NO.5
KOLKATA 700017

LANDLINE : 033 22865409
MOBILE : 09748883138

i got the letter from you about some winning prizes and surprizes i can't understand what is actully pl contact me via mail or mobile no. is 9769145334 pl reply must as early as possible

I have subscribed from Jan 09 to Dec 09 and was promised a free Mystery Gift. I started a mail chain in Feb 09 and its still going on to receive my copies. Its really frustrating as I receive my copies after my mail them after three months of delay. I haven't been given the gift yet.

What I want to highlight here is there Readers Digest has never been like this before as I am a regular subscriber.

But in the year 2009, I am frustrated. Moving the office from Bombay to Noida cannot be said as I reason.

i got letter form you about i winning prizes .I didn't understand wht is it actualy plz contact me r mail me as early as possible my mobile no:9966500556
S.Ravi

Hallo Reliance One, I recived your Reader's Digest offer by post I m happy & i joint thier but i know this prosses so please sistem replai me and I send this example return copy of cheque to the post.

We have got a relance one card with us.In that card there are some offers and prizes.There is a car flyer card and a key in it.we have got the correct code and number on the card and the key.If we are sending it without any money.We will get any prizes

i dont know any thing about reader's digest and we got a letter on 25/2/2010 on my father's name

16 AB SHIV PARVATI KRUPA SOC, , JAMALPORE NAVSARI 396445 (INDIA)
MOBILE NO.9426872323

I GOT A LETTER FROM RELAINCE READERS DIGEST AND I WON A CAR AND I HAVE POSTED THAT LETTER AND STILL I DIDNT GOT ANY REPLY ... PLZ DO SOMETHING

Subscribed issues not received-Jan'10, Feb'10 - Reader's Digest

I am a very old customer of R Digest. Every year one or two copies are not delivered. Why is it so?Will I get my missed copies?
jaysinh

BHUJ - 370001
10-RDIN09-RD10000323796/0-1101
Date: 14/06/2006

Ref. my previous mail on dated 9/06/2006
I had subscribed for reader digest and paid Rs. 472 agaist po VPP( Q-28597 ) in this VPP I received 3 booklets as surprise gift in second week of April'2010. Again few days back I received onther VPP for Rs. 472( R-08324 ) but I did not accept that and return back. Last week I received copy of RD month of March 2010 !!! and now two days back I received copy of RD month of February 2010 !!! what happening with me just I failed to understand, and what to do with this old copies ?? will you please tell me from when my subscription come in effect ?. And where is my fresh copy of RD ? Please go in to the matter and do needful soon.And my address is not clear postman also confused when he come to me for delivery.Please check address also. Your early action in this regard will be appreciated.

Jaysinh Parmar.