Reliance Big Adda Shop Blackberry Storm 9530 Mobile - Regular Fraud with customer

vikash_kumar_mehra on Jul 27, 2011
Reliance Big Adda shop/ Blackberry storm 9530 mobile

I have placed order on phone of mobile blackberry 9530 storm on 11th june. It was being offered @ rs. 9999.00 with free battery and pouch by big adda shop (online shopping).

I received the mobile on 20th june and paid total amount of rs. 10000.00 to courier guy.

As I open the box, I found that the screen and lower keys of mobile were not sticked and was not working properly. As this mobile is fully touch screen and just because of screen it was not working properly. I received only pouch with the mobile and have not received any battery which was being offered at free of cost with mobile.
The invoice which has been sent by courier is also different, as my order no. Was 100006698 but on invoice the order no. 100002426 is mentioned.
I complained the customer care people at the same time I.E. Approx one hour of receiving mobile and was informed that it will be replaced in next 15 days and the guy allowed me to use the mobile if I can. I again called the guy after 10 days that no one contacted me to recieve the mobile and facing much problem just because of mobile. He told it will be replaced in next 3 days but again no any response I received from big adda or courier company. Like this I have called more than 10 times after interval of each 2-3 days and getting the same response that it will be replaced within 15 days and it has been more than a month till date. Neither any one is giving any other contact no. To contact senior people nor any contact information of senior people is given on website.
I have sent e-mail regarding the same 3-4 times but still not getting any response of my mail also.

Its totally online scam, misleading the customer and cheating customers.

I have faced a lot of problems and have much losses just because of mobile unavailability as I cant purchase new mobile because I have already lost 10000 rs and does not have more amount to purchase.

Please do the needfull and suggest me for the next course of action
Vikash Kumar
Pune

Comments

A Jul 27, 2011 by
vikash_kumar_mehra

Reliance Big adda shop is cheating customers everyday by their online shopping products. Govt. should take strict action against it and get this company sealed forever with prison to all accused employees.
N Oct 1, 2011 by
khushbu.munka Reliance Bigadda  - INDORE, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

BLACKBERRY NOT RECEIVED - RELIANCE BIGADDA

I had booked a mobile online from RELIANCE BIGADDAon 4th of August with model number BLACKBERRY 8900cURVE

Order Number:100013087

got it delivered, i paid the total amount, but the mobile was a second hand, they cheated.

I called them and asked them to replace.

they took the second hand mobile from me and said that a new piece will be delivered.

the mobile is not yet received.

its been two months now... please help me with this. i called them 4-5 times but the customer care people are just not replying.

Please help!
N Apr 24, 2012 by
Sameer Karimi Reliance Bigadda  - Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Not get the delivery of goods after payment - RELIANCE BIGADDA

Not get the delivery of goods after payment from Reliance Bigadda

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I have place an order from bigadda.Com on 7th April-12 a Giordano Black Leather Strap Watch G1 (56_MF1000790) & my order number 100024880. By paying Rs.500/- From my net banking through HDFC bank. The site shows the delivery of goods will be in 7-10 working day. But till date the goods are not get to me and I have so many time contact them but they never response me any type (emails, mobile etc).

Sir I want to get product or to get my money back and I want to file a suit on this fraud company.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanking you.
Sameer
N Aug 23, 2012 by
skarthik2005 Reliance Big Adda Shop Blackberry Storm 9530 Mobile  - Nellore, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

not received - blackberry storm pouch

i purchased a blackberry strom pouch from reddif online i didnot recieve it order no 7338653

Blackberry Strom 9520/9550 Silicon Carry Case Circonia Blue Dart 46107581376