Reliance Customer Care - outgoing calls barred

santosh kumar
My prepaid reliance mobile number 9905488597 outgoing calls are barred despite of its balance of 200 Rs. and validity upto Feb.2009 and inspite of repeated number of complaints to the customer care service my onsaid problem hasn't been sorted out.Everytime a false assurance is being made in lieu of my complain to the customer care that it will be sorted out within 24 to 72 hrs. Its been more than 5 days since I have made my first complaint and still no attention is paid towards it.I am completely fade up with customer care careless attitude .Also I would like to suggest that a complaint number must be given to the customer against a complaint registered so that further reference could be made through it.

Comments

e- recharge - Reliance mobile

I got my phone recharged on 24th Nov 07 for Rs 501 which the shopkeeper got it done in other number without reconfirming my mobile number.I have been in contact with the shopkeeper who says he has lodged a complaint while I fail to get the customer care people till now.I tried to get the balance at that very moment but he said the server is down but be assured you will get the balance in your phone soon.It is nearly amonth and I have returned to UK but I fail to get anything.It is a shame and no one should believe the cheats while customer care does not exist.The number in which the money went is always switched off.Are the Reliance people listening?

regarding call barring - Reliance

My mobile no.is 9740030892. Outgoing call has been barred since 15 days. (because of balance). e recharge has been done 3 days back. but there is no correction of call barring. Nobody is responding at customer care services. Kindly rectify the problem as early as possible.

my outgoing calls have been barred due to non verification of details. but i don't understand why i can't make a call even to customer care where i can resolve my queries and the problem is because of the fault made by retailer.my phone number is 9357816845 and the shopkeeper's number is 9888101630 (mr. khurana)
please take an action as soon as possible

i have submitted all my documents on time...my connection was going fine but suddenly my outgoing calls are barred..i dnt know for wat reason.. im trying customer care number but call cudnt be completed..wat is this..u cannot rely on reliance service..anytime it may ditch u

Without Fault Outgoing Calls Barred - Reliance Landlinne Billing Issue

I had launched request to Reliance Broadband Wire Line Department for Shifting of Service Location on 30th June and they had shifted it on 11th July (Customer Care Department committed to do it within 72 hrs and Order for the same was generated on 2nd).

After that I have not received bill from Reliance. I complained again to Customer Care Department. They told that you will get the duplicate bill within 42 hrs. Not received the bill again I called to C.C. they told that we have sent might be due to courier problem you will get it tomorrow and if you don’t receive you come back to us.

This is the third time I called C.C., they took another complain for the same problem and assured that duplicate copy of the bill will be delivered to you within next 42 hrs. Again the same problem accrued. On Saturday I received call from local billing department No is 079-30019400 that can I send executive to collect the bill? I told them the problem and they replied that on Monday we will send our executive to collect the bill and he will give you the copy of bill.

No body has come but my outgoing calls have been barred due to non receipt of bill payment from local billing department.

I sent mail to customer care department for the same. But they had not responded. Still now I am waiting for reply from Reliance.

incoming/outgoing calls are barred - Relinance postpaid

my reliance postpaid no is 9379395191, taken on 14thAug2008 in hyd, then changed to bangalore postpaid no by paying Rs.200 extra. provided all my hyderabad residence address its got activated, but later when i shifted to bangalore connection was disconnected, not able to connect to CC /outgoing & incoming was not working, when i tried to with webworld they are saying you need to submit local address proof then only it wll activate. it is very bad to hear this, how can we provide the local address proof when we are not local to this place, presently saying in paying guest house, thier they dont provide any address proof, my DL, PAN, is the hyd address. where it is a central govt quarters, the person who came for verification he given -ve mark for that address and given the details to same for that department, they disconnected my phone, passport, pan, DL everything is in that address only, how this executive can say it is a fake address.since 27years i am staying in that address only. Reliance is cheating people, when i call to CC from my friend no, they are simply saying that you have to go to webworld only, then why are in that place, for just saying go to webworld only that it. i am working in a s/w company, i dont have time to go to that webworld, only day left is sunday, in this busy days why cant they provide solution from online only after checking the verification, i fed up with this reliance. very bad service, and no proper responce from them, shame on reliance,
bk bose

I have taken prepaid land line on PCO Big TV offer on 01.08.2008 valid for 01 year. Today outgoing call barred although sufficent balance is there. Please activate
bk bose

My landline no. 0731-3262476 has barred today although sufficient balace and time bar is there

can't call to landline - Smart card - lifetime

I am a lifetime user of smart card. I can not call to land line phone at Patna (0612) since begining. I lodged many complaints to 9835098350 and 58200 for the same but till date no communication is received from the reliance network service. The card is in the name of my wife (Maya Devi).

My Mobile no. is 9608232954.
neenu.a

otgoing call barred - reliance mob

dear sir,

i am using one relaine mobile, 939355836, this is andranumber. i had taken this number from kerala, which is my native and from where it changed to andranumber, last month i went to kerala. so two months bills was pending so its completely on abarred state, when i returned to andra i paid 1000 rs and activated my mob. but again due to some pending i paid 700 rs. on that day that custmer care officer told me ur unbilled amount is closed now. but sep tember month bill generated means they take the voice call charge from aug month onwa5rds that i already paid as an unbilled amt. and i also requested my detailed bill but till now i didnt recieve this.kindly expecting reply.i am forwarding the complaint num.76798221.
regards
neenu

whenever i recharge the mobile that time i get full talk time
but after wards without any reason automatically it get low
why is it so?

my no. is 9324238790

I m a rim kolkata user my rim no is 9330578775 i had lost my cell phone on 4th os october 2008 i requested to deactivate all incoming and outgoing services of this number but the customer care executives told me that they are only authorized to deactivate outgoing calls and not incoming calls. I found my cell phone on 6th of october 2008 when i requested to resume my services the customer care executives told me to visit the nearest reliance outlet they are not authorized to do so . I visited the park circus reliance web world they told me i have to visit chowringee branch it wil be done there but it has been three days i have no yet resumed my phone services. Customer care executives are useless not ready to help the customer they have rude attitude and do not know how to speak proper english . Other mobile connections like vodafone and airtel they hav each and every solution in the customer care but reliance do not have such services whereas the customers get to listen these phrases from the executives " I m sorry sir we are not authorized to do this from here so please visit nearest reliance outlet " please do something and change this orthodox method this is 21st century and new technologies should be introduced for a big company naming reliance so that the users do not face problems please nobody likes to face problems in mobile phone nowadays so shall we stop using reliance????????????????????

Outgoing calls are blocked for lifetime prepaid having balance - Reliance Communications

I using reliance mobile, Number is 9326005041, plan is life time prepaid, having balance of Rs. 50 but when i am trying to call i listen message that you have not balance for outgoing call. I am trying to call customer care but it is always busy also i tryed on Internet but relience website unaccesible. please registed my complaint and forward to reliance for urgent action

Worst service giving by your airtel customer cares 121 & 198

I paid Rs.4500_/ by Cheque No.765187 dated 27th November 2008 of Oriental Bank of Commerce (Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi-110 062) for three new telephone connection (Plan 'One India'). The Cheque I paid on the name of RAJNI COMMUNICATION, who is the corporate agent of 'Relience Communication', as I knew. Now, it is 4th day after paying the amount, I did not get any response from the corporate agent or from 'Relience Communication'. The connection has not yet been activated. Please do the needful and also let me know the telephone number of concerned person in this regard in favour of 'Relience Communications'.

not getting incoming calls from landlines - Nokia N 72

Dear sir

My mobile no 9177256703 recently i had purchased. from the day i have purchased i am not getting incoming calls from landlines.
same was informed to so many times to customer care 198. But they are not responded towards our satisfaction. every time i am online for 17 to 20 minutes.
I am facing so many problems with 198.

please do the needful.

regards,
chandra sekhar

My Number is 9380925111. Last 7 days the outgoing calls have been barred. It is a Lifetime validity card.

2 days before, i have recharged for Rs.100/- but, outgoing calls barred. why ? and also I am not able to do top up from my mobile.

My Number is 9313683246 Last 3days the outgoing calls have been barred. It is a Postpaid connection. I have already submitted all document and address proof.

i have reliance ztenet connect and number is 9321959515. i am since past 25 days calling customer care number and requesting everyone to activate the service on my number..it was barred without informing me..also i am using it in hyderabad now...i am very unhappy and i want service to my number to be activated in next 1day..if not terminate the service of my number...and i am not at all happy with service and lackadasical attitude of your supervisers also...my alternate number is 9951615895...

susheel tiwari

My prepaid reliance mobile number 9302601938 outgoing calls are barred despite of its balance of 22 Rs. and validity upto Sept..2021. Please see.

Reliance Customer Care - outgoing calls barred