Reliance Fresh - Billing delays

Krishna
I buy products often from Reliance Fresh, in Arumbakkam, Chennai. The billing is always done very slowly. I have complained to the staff many times, but they do not respond at all. They do not even offer an apology or an explanation.

Yesterday, I had an even more frustrating experience. After all my shopping was completed, and after the check-out was done, I gave my credit card for making the payment. It is only at that point that the person in the counter metioned that the Credit Card system has not been working. This was after I had spent 20 mins shopping and checking out. Since I did not have adequate cash in hand, I asked them for options. They bluntly told me to go to an ATM and get the cash. I told them I will make a complaint to Reliance directly. They do not seem to care or take this seriously.

While I do understand that Credit Card systems fail at times, at the very minimum, they should have displayed a board or atleast told before checkout that the Credit Card system was down. After a hard days work, the last thing anyone expects is to be told bluntly to run to the ATM because that store does not have proper facility to collect payments for basic grocery, that could anyway have been purchased in the Kirana shop next door! I should learn to be smarter, and avoid this store altogether.
Complaint comments 0 Comments