Reliance India Mobile - Unwanted SMS & Calls from RIM

S.Parthasarathy
Dear Sir(s),

I'm having Relaince prepaid(9380391866). Last 5 months unnessary a lot of advertise sms are coming to my mobile. Eg: from 51234,5123,512132 like lot of sms are comming.
Please guide me how to stop this.

My Mobile number is 9380391866,S.Parthasarathy,Chennai

[Oct 03, 2014] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

CHANGE OF HAND SET - Reliance India Mobile

MY MOBILE PREPAID OF RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE BUT MY MOBILE IS STOLEN BY SOME ONE AFTER THAT I BOUGHT NEW HANDSET BUT STILL MY NUMBER IS NOT TRANSFERED TO NEW HANDSET MY NUMBER IS 09343391939

Mobile is not working! - Reliance India Mobile

sir my goes to emergency mode
in my cell incoming call fasility is available
but the out going calls are resticted
and cell ask for emergency code

no activation - Reliance India Mobile

I converted my postpaid mobile to prepaid on 2nd july and paid Rs. 499 for a E-Recharge (15 years Validity package) to my surprise for past 3 months the executives have not updated the recharge, and moreover they are neither willing to refund nor able to update my package.
mallik

Complaint letter

Respected sir

I am (9348255209) nokia-3125 my handset was repaired one or more times but my handset problem is not solved. I faced handset problem form 1 year

My new Job sheet no: 006434038/071210/8

Please grant me new handset

Thanking you sir

Your faithfully

(B.davidraju)

Emails: mrdavid_80@yahoo.com
Land no: 08852 255209
Alternate no ; 09490888348

unwanted sms/calls - Reliance India Mobile

I am receiving unwanted sms/calls on the mobile for last many months. i do not want to receive these calls/sms.

Number is not working - Reliance India Mobile

My self Abir Kumar Pal, my mobile no is 9311638409. My mobile is not working from today morning. out going calls and incoming call facelities are not available.
Please rectify it as early as possible.
Thanks and regards,
Abir..

PLEASE START DND AT MY MOBILE TELEPHONE

Repeatedly charged for services which I never subscribed for for my Reliance ph.9323267285 - Reliance India Mobile

My reliance mobile no is 9323267285, which is a prepaid conection.I'm really sick and tired of complaining to reliance helpline against the charges that keep getting wrongly debited from my prepaid account even when I hardly use my phone and never subscribe for any special services.I got a topup done of Rs 100 on 2nd May on my ph no 9323267285, to my surprise a caller tune"Maa" got automatically activated on my cell and some amount was charged once for activation and then susequently an amount was charged everyday that day onwards.On complaining I got my charges reversed along with an apology from the reliance with an assurance that such a mistake would never be repeated but to my suprise my account which was Rs.84 after the reversals became Rs.4 after a few days.Since I don't make any calls from this phone as I use other Phone nos for outgoing calls, I called up the helpline and complained against the wrong charges.This time too I got a reversal of some Rs.20(complaint #69891296), but did not get the reversal of rest of the amount.Now again on 25th june my account became below Rs.4, as I've been charged for some Devotional Pack.
My Concern in this complaint is not only for the wrong charges on my ph 9323267285, but is also for the criminal wastage of customer's time and money which is being taken very lightly by Reliance INDIA MOBILE.It looks as if RIM does'nt care for its valuable customers anymore and instead of providing good services to its customers, is busy cheating them by charging them for services which they don't subscribe for.Imagine such thefts must be going unnoticed by millions of RIM customers.I've been able to trace all these thefts/wrong charges just because I don't use this ph of mine for outgoing calls.
A precedent should be set by Punishing RIM with a fine in form of heavy compensation along with full reversal of the charges wrongly debited from my phone.

My mobile#- 9312639403... i dont want any unwanted or customer care calls on my cell#.

Pawan Saini

I am receiving unwanted SMS & calls from customer services of Reliance India Mobile all the time.
Though I have complained two times in do not call registry around 6 months back but still I am getting these calls & SMS.

my mobile no is 933641697 i have give comp 3 days for mobile upgrade but till today noting is haven

Too much message & Call from customer care - Reliance India Mobile

Sir/Madam,

I recieve around 6-7 message & calls frm customar care.I get disturbed by this.plz stop this

Please send call histry of this number 9331114000 for the month of August 2008.

SIR, I AM GETTING SO MANY UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES AND CALLS WHICH PLEASE STOP THE SAME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. MY MOBILE # 093290 53239
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.

for dis connection of 9310083707 - Reliance India Mobile

please dis connect the mobile no. 9310083707 immediately

Harrasment by barring income and outgoing calls though having lifetime validity inj prepaid mobile - Reliance India Mobile

i have a prepaid connection from reliance india mobile. today i.e 11.11.08 the connection is totally cut without any cause or notice. previously when i took connection near about 6 months ago, then also line was cut once within 1 week. i made contact being physically present in the web world. but now again when they are saying that probably my documents has gone mismatched and telling me to submit for the 3rd time, i just can describe it as a harassment. my connection is off ( both incoming and outgoing) in urgency. my no is ++91 9331537130. they are not giving proper cause instead only telling to contact at the web world once again, which is far from me and hard to get there. i need very urgent and fast solution please help me out. my work flow is stopped totally.

SIR, I AM GETTING SO MANY UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES AND CALLS WHICH PLEASE STOP THE SAME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. MY MOBILE # 09334219172

SIR, IT IS VERY MUCH REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM GETTING UNWANTED SMS & CALLS FROM YOUR END CONTINUOUSLY FROM RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE, WHICH IS AFFECTING MY ROUTINE WORKS VERY BADLY. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9324226156

PLEASE...PLEASE... STOP THE SAME IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS
OM NAIR

IT IS VERY MUCH REGRET TO IN FORM YOU THAT, I AM VERY MUCH UPSET AND FED-UP WITH YOUR UN-NECESSARY & UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES. MY RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE NUMBER IS 9324226156.

THIS IS MY REPEATED COMPLAINT, IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE PROPER ACTION IMMEDIATELY, I WILL DISCONTINUE TO USE RELIANCE MOBILE.

REGARDS
OM
lokesh

my cell is in emergency mode.there are no incoming calls also.how my cell will works as past

Reliance India Mobile - Unwanted SMS & Calls from RIM