Reliance India Mobile - Unwanted SMS & Calls from RIM

S.Parthasarathy
Dear Sir(s),

I'm having Relaince prepaid(9380391866). Last 5 months unnessary a lot of advertise sms are coming to my mobile. Eg: from 51234,5123,512132 like lot of sms are comming.

My Mobile number is 9380391866,S.Parthasarathy,Chennai

Comments

unwanted sms/calls - Reliance India Mobile

I am receiving unwanted sms/calls on the mobile for last many months. i do not want to receive these calls/sms.

PLEASE START DND AT MY MOBILE TELEPHONE

My mobile#- 9312639403... i dont want any unwanted or customer care calls on my cell#.

Pawan Saini

I am receiving unwanted SMS & calls from customer services of Reliance India Mobile all the time.
Though I have complained two times in do not call registry around 6 months back but still I am getting these calls & SMS.

Please send call histry of this number 9331114000 for the month of August 2008.

SIR, I AM GETTING SO MANY UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES AND CALLS WHICH PLEASE STOP THE SAME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. MY MOBILE # 093290 53239
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.

SIR, I AM GETTING SO MANY UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES AND CALLS WHICH PLEASE STOP THE SAME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. MY MOBILE # 09334219172

SIR, IT IS VERY MUCH REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM GETTING UNWANTED SMS & CALLS FROM YOUR END CONTINUOUSLY FROM RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE, WHICH IS AFFECTING MY ROUTINE WORKS VERY BADLY. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9324226156

PLEASE...PLEASE... STOP THE SAME IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS
OM NAIR

IT IS VERY MUCH REGRET TO IN FORM YOU THAT, I AM VERY MUCH UPSET AND FED-UP WITH YOUR UN-NECESSARY & UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES. MY RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE NUMBER IS 9324226156.

THIS IS MY REPEATED COMPLAINT, IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE PROPER ACTION IMMEDIATELY, I WILL DISCONTINUE TO USE RELIANCE MOBILE.

REGARDS
OM

my mobile no.;9304724887 i do not want any unwanted sms and calls from customer services of reliance india mobile all the time
vivek

my mobile no.;9308883947 and 9308886323 i dont want any unwanted sms and calls from customer services of reliance india mobile all the time.
amit.

SIR, I AM GETTING SO MANY UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES AND CALLS FROM : 09326348830 on my Reliance Number: 9326722648
PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF THE PERSON with THE PERSONAL DETAILS.
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE

my mobile numbers are
1) 9323308082
2)9321296690
and i m receiving a hell lot of unwanted sms, calls and also caller tunes please stop all these immediately.

my mobile no.;9381136518 i do not want any unwanted sms and calls from customer services of reliance india mobile all the time

do not want unwanted calls and sms - Reliance Mobile

I do not want unwanted calls and sms on my mobile no 9863065301. It is yery irritating to recieve such calls and sms when im busy.

SIR, I AM GETTING SO MANY UNWANTED SMS MESSAGES AND CALLS WHICH PLEASE STOP THE SAME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. MY MOBILE # 09374273690 or 09016671956
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE.

through my Id proof some body had taken Postpaid connection of RIM,
I don`t know who is using,
and the Reliance people is calling me regarding the payment,
can any body tel how to block the nu. the nu. is 09342692395 & 09342692365

Dear Sir(s),

I'm having Relaince prepaid9379156580. Last 8 months unnessary a lot of advertise sms are coming to my mobile. Eg: from 51234, 5123, 512132 like lot of sms are comming.

My Mobile number is 9379156580

Dear Sir(s),

I'm having Relaince prepaid 9342025681 Last 1 Years unnessary a lot of advertise sms are coming to my mobile. Eg: from 51234, 5123, 512132 like lot of sms are comming.

My Mobile number is 9342025681

my mobile no.;9342633702 i do not want any unwanted sms and calls from customer services of reliance india mobile all the time

Reliance India Mobile - Unwanted SMS & Calls from RIM