Reliance One Card - reward points upgradation pending.

sattibabu jami
Issued new card on expiry of old card but reward points not updated.

Complaint comments 35 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
I want to know my points

i have done shopping of worth Rs1350approx from rel.trends located in (v3s mall, laxmi nagar) .my membership card no. is6048 6310 1129 9834.name is vijay aggarwal.my reward points are not given to me.sales person has made a manual bill and entered the card no..but still there is not any reward point for that shopping.kindly contact at ph:9958484853, harsh aggarwal
for knowing bill no..

i have done shopping of rs 40, 000 in the month of sep, but irecieved the points of only 15, 000 i havn't recieved the point of the rest amount so kindly pay attention on my complain and give give me the real points. my name is vikash kr. singh and my contact no. is 9987040817 and my reliance one card no is 2266 1111 3448 7651 and also i havn't recieved my permanant card.
thanks for your coperation.

i have done shopping of worth more than Rs2500 approx from rel.one located in (radhekishan villa, Givind vadi, Isanpur, Ahmedabad) .my membership card no. is 2266 1111 3282 6525. My name is Ajay Shah. .At the time of issuing reliance one cared, your employee has explain me that if u purchase more than 2500/-, the voucher of Rs. 17/- given to u for purchase of any item from the store. Now, I have done shopping more than Rs. 2500/-. But last 3 months, the employee of your retail store, not issue a voucher to me. They always asked me that the computer operator is not there. U come later on. If i gone to store at 8 O'clock, the concerned officers refuse to provide me a voucher and ask me that the officer had gone just before u come, pl come later on. From last three months, the reply of your officer is the same. Now, I am tired. This is not a matter of Rs.17/-. But this is matter of justice. The reliance ones tried to avoid for voucher. Yesterday, I have ask a complaint number or E-mail ID from Shri Hitesh, your sales officer, but he said that there is no any number or ID for complaints. My reward voucher is still not given to me. Kindly direct your officer to provde the same at the earliest.

whn i ll get my permanent reliance one card ...my card no is-2266111311781082

On enquiry of points, I am surprised to know that my points are showing as encashed / redeemed which i have never taken / encashed. My card no. is 6048 6310 0627 2440. I am using this card regularly since 2007 at Reliance fresh, Bodakdev, Near Auda Park, Vastrapur and never enashed the points which I have earned so far on purchasing. Please check and get the error rectified.

whn i ll get my permanent reliance one card ...my card no is 2266111164663866

My name is Rajiv Binji residing at Mahaveer Enclave, Dwarka Sector-1. I have my Relinance One membership card no. 2266111329841902. This card is temporary card. Plz issue me the permanent card. Pls also inform the total rewards on this card as on date. My cell no. is 9811202140.

Regrad

E-mail: rbinji@gmail.com

Can I view online the points accumulated in my Reliance one Card? If not, Reliance should consider internet freindly online viewing of points accrued immediately with on-line registration and redressal of complaints.

This will solve most of the grievances of members. Thanks

My temporary card no. is 2266111322415498, I am holding this card from more than 1 year. Pl. issue a permanent card and transfer the amount also to permament card and deliver me accordingly.

Somanath Nayak
222-D, Paschim Vihar Extn.
New Delhi - 110063
snayak@usa.com

Not appearing name - Reliance one membership

I am using reliance fresh for last 8 months and got reliance one membership card No. 2266111332700434. But now I have been told that my name is not figuring. What is the matter

May I view the my earned reliance One card point on line.please let me know

My lifetime card no. Is 6048631065689260.my phone no. Is 7385196425 . Sudiptobachhar.plese send me my points by sms

points - Reliance on permanent card

My Name is Lal Mohan Sharma & my Reliance one permanent card
No.is 6048631091740145.Please Let me know How much points I have
My Email id = mohanlal9241135717@yahoo.com
Mobile no. 09241135717

My life time Reliance One card no. is 6048 6310 8353 5164 and my contact no. is 9322972878. I am using this card at least 10 or 12 months but i don't know what's the benefit of this card. I don't know how to check our points. Could you please send me fully details of this card and also i want the website there i can check our point easily.

Akram Khan

hey i am a reliance family member as well as reliance one member!! i hv lost my wallet in which my both cards were... now i hv about 2000 points on card and want to redeem them but your shop representatives says to just add points and for new card apply on consumer support number. but consumer support no does not response properly plz help me plzzzzz !!!
Points are always added on this no:9967585872 so plzz contact me as soon as possible.
i am a employee at your Reliance Industries Limited Patalganga
My name is Mr.Rajendra.R.Murkute.

can i view my points online letme know

pl. send by sms point for card no. 6048631092119653 on my cell no. 09693829683

I have done a bill of around 4000 rs in reliance trends reward points not yet updated contact no 9844792040

Satisfactory Rating
    1-800-1003333 (Toll-free number)
    A Block, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Opposite Khoper Khairane Railway Station, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Additional contact available
    Reliance One Card - reward points upgradation pending.