Reliance One Card - reward points upgradation pending.

sattibabu jami
Issued new card on expiry of old card but reward points not updated.

Comments

i have done shopping of worth Rs1350approx from rel.trends located in (v3s mall, laxmi nagar) .my membership card no. is6048 6310 1129 9834.name is vijay aggarwal.my reward points are not given to me.sales person has made a manual bill and entered the card no..but still there is not any reward point for that shopping.kindly contact at ph:9958484853, harsh aggarwal
for knowing bill no..

i have done shopping of rs 40, 000 in the month of sep, but irecieved the points of only 15, 000 i havn't recieved the point of the rest amount so kindly pay attention on my complain and give give me the real points. my name is vikash kr. singh and my contact no. is 9987040817 and my reliance one card no is 2266 1111 3448 7651 and also i havn't recieved my permanant card.
thanks for your coperation.

i have done shopping of worth more than Rs2500 approx from rel.one located in (radhekishan villa, Givind vadi, Isanpur, Ahmedabad) .my membership card no. is 2266 1111 3282 6525. My name is Ajay Shah. .At the time of issuing reliance one cared, your employee has explain me that if u purchase more than 2500/-, the voucher of Rs. 17/- given to u for purchase of any item from the store. Now, I have done shopping more than Rs. 2500/-. But last 3 months, the employee of your retail store, not issue a voucher to me. They always asked me that the computer operator is not there. U come later on. If i gone to store at 8 O'clock, the concerned officers refuse to provide me a voucher and ask me that the officer had gone just before u come, pl come later on. From last three months, the reply of your officer is the same. Now, I am tired. This is not a matter of Rs.17/-. But this is matter of justice. The reliance ones tried to avoid for voucher. Yesterday, I have ask a complaint number or E-mail ID from Shri Hitesh, your sales officer, but he said that there is no any number or ID for complaints. My reward voucher is still not given to me. Kindly direct your officer to provde the same at the earliest.

whn i ll get my permanent reliance one card ...my card no is-2266111311781082

On enquiry of points, I am surprised to know that my points are showing as encashed / redeemed which i have never taken / encashed. My card no. is 6048 6310 0627 2440. I am using this card regularly since 2007 at Reliance fresh, Bodakdev, Near Auda Park, Vastrapur and never enashed the points which I have earned so far on purchasing. Please check and get the error rectified.
alka

whn i ll get my permanent reliance one card ...my card no is 2266111164663866

My name is Rajiv Binji residing at Mahaveer Enclave, Dwarka Sector-1. I have my Relinance One membership card no. 2266111329841902. This card is temporary card. Plz issue me the permanent card. Pls also inform the total rewards on this card as on date. My cell no. is 9811202140.

Regrad

E-mail: rbinji@gmail.com

Can I view online the points accumulated in my Reliance one Card? If not, Reliance should consider internet freindly online viewing of points accrued immediately with on-line registration and redressal of complaints.

This will solve most of the grievances of members. Thanks
snayak

My temporary card no. is 2266111322415498, I am holding this card from more than 1 year. Pl. issue a permanent card and transfer the amount also to permament card and deliver me accordingly.

Somanath Nayak
222-D, Paschim Vihar Extn.
New Delhi - 110063
snayak@usa.com
N Feb 5, 2011 by
gaaaag Reliance One Card  - Rajasthan, India

Not appearing name - Reliance one membership

I am using reliance fresh for last 8 months and got reliance one membership card No. 2266111332700434. But now I have been told that my name is not figuring. What is the matter
N Nov 27, 2011 by
ashok.surana11

May I view the my earned reliance One card point on line.please let me know
N Jul 10, 2012 by
7385196425

My lifetime card no. Is 6048631065689260.my phone no. Is 7385196425 . Sudiptobachhar.plese send me my points by sms
N Dec 4, 2012 by
lal mohan sharma Reliance One Card  - Phoenix marketcity mahadevapur, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

points - Reliance on permanent card

My Name is Lal Mohan Sharma & my Reliance one permanent card
No.is 6048631091740145.Please Let me know How much points I have
My Email id = mohanlal9241135717@yahoo.com
Mobile no. 09241135717
N Apr 19, 2013 by
Akram.atufa

My life time Reliance One card no. is 6048 6310 8353 5164 and my contact no. is 9322972878. I am using this card at least 10 or 12 months but i don't know what's the benefit of this card. I don't know how to check our points. Could you please send me fully details of this card and also i want the website there i can check our point easily.

Akram Khan
N Jul 21, 2013 by
rajendra-raksha

hey i am a reliance family member as well as reliance one member!! i hv lost my wallet in which my both cards were... now i hv about 2000 points on card and want to redeem them but your shop representatives says to just add points and for new card apply on consumer support number. but consumer support no does not response properly plz help me plzzzzz !!!
Points are always added on this no:9967585872 so plzz contact me as soon as possible.
i am a employee at your Reliance Industries Limited Patalganga
My name is Mr.Rajendra.R.Murkute.
N Jul 21, 2013 by
rajendra-raksha

can i view my points online letme know
N Aug 13, 2013 by
ratan_r

pl. send by sms point for card no. 6048631092119653 on my cell no. 09693829683
N Aug 19, 2013 by
ramabetageri

I have done a bill of around 4000 rs in reliance trends reward points not yet updated contact no 9844792040
N Aug 26, 2013 by
Bhaskar bachi

My contact number is changed 9482771002. Name is Bhaskar and my reliance one card number is 6048 6310 1362 4872

Reliance One Card - reward points upgradation pending.