Reliance One Membership Card - CARD & OFFERS MENTIONED NOT GIVEN!!

mayank mehta
SINCE ALMOST A YEAR I HAVE TAKEN RELIANCE ONE MEMBERSHIP CARD FROM RELIANCE FRESH OUTLET IN MUMBAI!!
I WAS TOLD YOU WILLL RECIEVE YOUR PERMANENT CARD IN A MONTH BUT AFTER 10 MONTHS ALSO I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY CARD!!! ALSO HAVE COMPLAINED ABT CARD MANY TIMES AT THE OUTLET BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FOR THE COMPLAIN YET!!!

ALSO BENEFITS MENTIONED AT THE TIME OF MEMBERSHIP ARE NOT GIVEN!!! WHATS THE USE OF ACCUMULATION OF POINTS!!! WHEN NO REWARDS AARE GIVEN AS MENTIONED WHILE TAKING THE MEMBERSHIP!!!

PLS LET ME KNOW ABT THE OFFERS, POINTS ACCUMULATED ON CARD & WHEN I WILLL RECIEVE MY PERMANENT CARD!!!

MY RELIANCE ONE MEMBERSHIP CARD NO--2266 1111 8870 8903

Complaint comments 28 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
My card no-6048631022259272 not updated by the name of Arti Ahuja. I am not getting any updates

hi
i need membership card

Even I have not recieved my permanent membership card. My card no. is 2266 1113 1146 5405.

even i faced the same problem. customer care of all Reliance stores is pathetic...

My name is ajeet yadav & my reliance one permanent card no is 6048631011988436.Pls let me know how much points I have.

myself facing the same problem. my card no.2266 1113 3336 9692

Hello sir
plz give mermenant membership card
card no 2266111337983613
add...Saddam sadiq.MD
near venkateswara temple street
tp.gudeam road
marteru 534122
andhra pradesh

Hello sir
Please isse me Permenant membership card
card no 2266111334425840
Mohd Ayub
mohdayub2009@rediffmail.com
Cell.no; 9700237621.Thanking you.

iam member since last 2years

I am using reliance fresh for last 8 months and got reliance one membership card. But now I have been told that my name is not figuring . What is the matter. My card No. is 2266111332700434 on the name of Anupama Balooni

My name is Ashok Sethi & my Reliance one membership card # is 6048 6310 0507 5448. It is observed that my loyality points has been encashed by someone else. Since issuance of card, I had only received around Rs.67 against redeemed points. Till last month, when I approached counter for redeem, I was told that I have around 220 points & that they are busy at this moment, please try next time. At this time, when I approach for redeem, I was told that I have only around 22 points. This is wrong. I should have around 140 points waiting to be redeemed. I hope your good offices will look in to the matter and give justice to the consumer. Also my membership card is expiring in May/2011. Kindly renew & please send me the renewed card. THANKS

guys... if you want a resolution for your problem please write to mr.mukesh ambani directly... otherwise no response from any one...you will get a solution in a weeks time...

iam srinadh not yet recieved my permanent membership card ...2266111345735211

please give me permanent card. i am a customer of reliance fresh since last 3 yrs but i have a temporary card (card no. 2266111179078910)
my add is
Rahul Bansal
X-3C, SVN Colony
104 Area, Marripalem
Visakhapatnam
AP 530018

Please issue the permenent card for my Reliance one card No.2266111336996186

I have not received my permanent Reliance One Card.Please issue the permanent card for my reliance one card No.2266111342770328.My Address is : Onkar Park, P.O.- Ghola Bazar, Kolkata-700111.Opposite Dr. Ghoshal's house.

I have not received my permanent Reliance One Card.Please issue the permanent card for my reliance one card No.2266111130786890.

What is redemption value for 1 POINT???
i.e.
I have 103 POINTS.
How much amount of discount i can get?????????

shefali centre 101 paldi char rasta ahmedabad

hello sir...
my name is sweta ramani
my permanent membership card no. is 6048631030757390
Pls let me know how much points I have.
How much amount of discount i can get?????????

My name Rahamath