Reliance Smart Gsm Service - No response of complaint at customer care

prakash kothari
I am prepaid customer of smart gsm service from 2006. From last 7 days i was unable to SMS "check operator services" message come. i complain at customer care (9827198271)about this problem they give me complain I.D. 08064199045 & told me that they will resolve complain within 24 hour now till today they not resolve my complain.
my cell no. is 9827199009

Comments

I'm not the authority - Reliance Smart GSM

holla there,
i have been receiving numerous complaints regarding smart gsm service on my mail. people please stop addressing your complaints to me as i am not a part of the concerned company. i am a mere subscriber of the network. i cannot help you out with any kind of smart problem so please dont mail them to me.

without veification issued a sim card to unknown person - Smart GSM

the company issued a smart post paid sim card to another person to whom i dont know but the bills had sent to me. i have no knowledge about that sim card. last one month the company send me a bill of that sim card. so please get a fuill knowledge about that and send to me also. i want full detail about that. so please send it to me. the number of this
postpaid sim is 9827143777
please veifie who is that person who is using that no.
because i have so much inconvinence.
my name is niyati swami
my mobile no. is 9754214423
my alternative email address is moon.harsh@gmail.com

buk number - smart gsm (reliance)

sir pls send the puk no
or to get the puk number

how i get puk no
ewbsite or online way

No responce of complaint at customer care - RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE

resp. sir,
my cell no. is 9827199009

from the last 8 days i am requesting costemar care for providing me with the reliance wap setting but i am not getting the responce

please do not send any pomote calls or messages. - Reliance Smart GSM Service

I am a consumer of Reliance GSM network. Sometimes it is creating a rpoblem due to the promote calls e.g. at office. So I would like to stop all these such disturbances. Please help me on this. Also I am getting bored by messages. If you stop all of these then I shall be happy. Thanks

Regarding my pre-paid account balance - Reliance Telecom/Reliance Mobile Smart GSM service

i am a subscriber of Reliance Mobile Smart GSM Service of Orissa circle having the mobile no 9861085556. Last month the service provider deducted Rs 20 from my Account Balance, since i had the sufficient balance in my account i did not make any query taking in the mind that i might make call so that the provider deduct the same amount from my account . But the same thing happened again in this month then i did make a call to the customer care executives and asked politely about this matter but they did not lodge any of my complain and teached me about how to deactive the back ground music service which i never try to activate. Every time i ignore the call from the provider about their specific value added service. i donot know how it autometically activated. now i did deacitvate the service to avoid the further deduction from my account. so in total the service provider deducted Rs 49 from my account balance.

number barred 4 times in a month - Smart GSM

To,
The Reliance telecom ltd,
Dewas (m.p).

Subject: Complaint about the Number Barred Four Times in a Month Unwitting Reason.

Respected analyzer,

My self Rohit Lokre allotted two (2) sim from smart reliance communication ltd dewas. With a customers id/cont id -8521491/8522164 for mob. No. is 9098811666 and cus.id/cont id -8521493/8522166 for mobile no is 9098898222 as on activated from 1 of august 2008 with a plan of “SOHO 199” in this plan touch point executive make aware me that you have a free calling within this allotted sim (number) .but the company make the charge for this calling.
So kindly consider my case as soon as possible which makes me relief from this company problem.

Place: Dewas you’re faithfully
Date:02-09-2008 Rohit Lokre

my mo.no.9835018412 my gprs not work last 7days i call custemer care and inform for this problame but my problame so idosnot use her gprs future and not sugest my friend to use this compny gprs sukhdeo

my mobile no 9861106349 is recharged by rs.303 to activate internet service on 29.10.2008 but since today my internet service is not activated and also they have not sending internet service settings to me. i have making many calls to your customer care no:9861098610 but they have not give any response to me.
i have told them to talk with there seniors but they said that the seniors are busy in other works.
your customer care agents are behave rudely to us, then please help me to solve my problem or give me a contact no from whom can i contact.

Dear Sir

I have a SMart Prepaid Connection before 2 year, on 24 oct. Rs. 30 is deducted from my mobile, after that I am contract your customer cair, but your customer cair are not resolve my probleme, alway they are saying that, we are unable to see the detail because for upgradation, after a long time they register a complain vide compl. no. is 7932565 on dated. 2.11.08, but till now I am received any call from your side, If this type of serivice you will provide, and you are deducted money without any cause, then what can is say, can you resolve my issue quickly ?

Mobile No. 9883241871
complain no. 7932565
deducted Rs. 30 on dated. 24.10.08

Dear Sir

I have a SMart Prepaid Connection before 2 year, on 24 oct. Rs. 30 is deducted from my mobile, after that I am contract your customer cair, but your customer cair are not resolve my probleme, alway they are saying that, we are unable to see the detail because of upgradation, after a long time they register a complain vide compl. no. is 7932565 on dated. 2.11.08, but till now I am not received any call from your side, If this type of serivice you will provide, and you are deducted money without any cause, then what can people do, can you resolve my issue quickly ?

Mobile No. 9883241871
complain no. 7932565
deducted Rs. 30 on dated. 24.10.08

I am your old customer. My mobile no. is 9835265413. From back six months my STD is lock. I have complained more and more in your Customer Care / Service Centre. But unfortunately, I am facing the same problem. Now what to do or not to do, is a problem. Please suggest me that my problem will be removed or I should change the other sim (company). I am journalist in a leading Hindi daily. I am unable to contact in STD. Please, suggest me.

yours,
RAJIV MANI
Mob.No.-9835265413
MANIYALAYA, BALUPAR-KURJI,
P.O.-SADAQUAT ASHRAM
PATNA - 800 010
(BIHAR)

no in comming - smart gsm user

SIR, i am having smart gsm connection wtih life time validity.
when im tyring *306# and sending. i m reciving that my simm crad validity is till 16/05/2009
i can make out going calls BUT can't receive in comming call.
i have complaint to customer care BUT they are not taking it seriously.
i request you to take regards of my complaint and try to rectify sooon. I m in BIG TROUBLE>
BIKASA SAHA.
MY MOB no:9835913840

please no.deactivated - Reliance Smart

there for my mobile misplace todays 5.40 minuts at pm. so u plz deactivated the service.

thanks

raju patel

Dwar sir/mam
I have lossed my reliance smart gsm sim (mo. no. 9608364086)card since 28/11/2008 in morning at 8:30. please deactivate my sim.I have informed in police station also.
Saroj kumar Mahto
s/o-Sri Devicharan Mahto
village-senha
po, ps-senha
Distric-Lohardaga
state-Jharkhand

my mobile no.distributed by cust.care executive. - Reliance Smart

I beg to state that my mobile no. 9861638781 is being distributed and supplied to other persons.
Perhaps some customer care executives spread this no. as well as all the mobile no. of persons who used to contact me.Since we are the customers are forcibly bound to tolerate such type of stupid work by customer care executives.
They spread these nos. to their known persons and break my privacy.
Is there no law against them to prevent this type of illegal spreading ?
So I request you to take necessary action against this work and obliged.

dear Relience smart gsm,
I am sunil kasera in indore my mobile number is 9827065543, please deactivate in my cricet score service ?
I hope You have just Deactivate in my cricet scrore service.

kyun customers ko bewakoof bana rahe hain aap.mere document six time submit karne par bhi mobile band hai.message aata hai check operator service.pls meri shikayat par dhyan dekar ek achche mobile service provider bane.apki goodwill kharab ho rahi hai.thank u.

Reliance Smart Gsm Service - No response of complaint at customer care