Reliance Telecom - exorbitant, unethical, unlawful billing and harassment practices to the consumers by the RCOM

Sudhir Wani on May 1, 2013

We were receiving telecom services of RCOM under group users for our business activity from May 2012 to Jan 2013. We have specifically intimated about restricting to activate any extra service without our written request and we will not pay for any such activation. Unfortunately additional charges were included to us. They charged regularly the Value Added Services like Love tips, W18bolly, Merawala Gana, Net Usage, R-World and many more. They abruptly disconnected the services of all my group numbers despite I regularly paid the monthly bill with in time for and up to Aug 2012.
We would like to bring facts about exorbitant, unethical, unlawful billing and harassment practices to the consumers by the RCOM i.e Telecom service provider.

We have communicated several times about defective charges and wrong billing. Our communication was purposefully remained without any reply to us. After our continuous follow up RCOM accepted that they have wrongly included charges in the bill amount.Mean the while all of a sudden services were discontinued neglecting my calls and contacts in person with RCOM. This has caused huge losses to our company. Ultimately I was forced to have alternate arrangement for my group users. Sir you are aware to have activation of group users needs lot many formalities and minimum time period to have new facility. Now company claims the bill for the period for which no services were utilized. Scrapping of services was intimated to RCOM.
Now persons from Reliance Company are frequently harassing for bill payment. I have already paid the extra bill amount to Reliance. Now RCOM is harassing us for payment of unlawful, illegal so called dues.
This is not only wasting my time but causing my reputation.
I earnestly request you to look into the matter being supreme authority in the matter and give me justice and penalize RCOM for defective services.

Thanking You.

Millennium Associates
SdWani
+919970052396
+918600023672

Comments

N Aug 29, 2013 by
microace

Best Review
Wrong billing for R World - Reliance Communications

This is in ref. customer care- supervisor Piyali / Rajesh . on 29/08/13

In my bill no. 371592178110, against my mob no. 8100892894, RIM has charged me for download of 1 games worth Rs 49/-. I am not open the site. i call to your customer care and ask them about that detail. they unable to give any details. i request them to give a complain number. also they do not give any complain no.

I had requested your supervisor to reverse these charges as I could not use it, hence need you to reverse these charges asap.

Swarup Kr Manna (9433092894)
anand suman Reliance Communications  - India

Excess of bill & neglect by consumer care executive - Reliance Communications

I am a customer of Reliance data card no. 09310660036 which has been taken in my name i.e. Anand Suman. I had taken scheme of Rs. 650/- per month. When I went to the customer care centre of Uttam Nagar, New Delhi- 59, I was told that the scheme could be changed at any time. Accordingly i changed my scheme on 17 July, 2008 from Rs. 650/- to Swift 300. But in my July bill, a fee of Rs. 684/- has been charged. I communicated to the reliance care executives time and again but all fell on deaf ears. I was also thretned that " you will have to pay this bill at any cost".

Again my net connection was cut which is still not connected. Despite that my connection had been cut, a bill of Rs. 387 has been charged for August month.

I am very harrashed from this kind of services of Reliance communication and numerous calls day to day. They are not correcting the faults and tourchering me by making calls.

I request the concerned authority to look into the matter and do what is required at the soonest, failing which I am constraint to take all legal actions available to me.

Anand Suman
Advocate & Legal Consultant
Mob. 9958330546
E-mail: advocateanandsuman@gmail.com
Chinmaya Biswal Reliance Telecom  - India

I have surrendered my post paid connection with all due and still they are not releasing my connection - Reliance Telecom

Sir
I have surrendered my post paid connection withall dues and still they are not releaseing my connection, when i contact those people they are saying your connection is not complitely closed now to close your connection u have to diposit anather Rs 572/-
Reg
chinmaya
vinay kumar Reliance Telecom  - India

Worst customer care service - Reliance Telecom

I had to call 7 times to register my complaint, they had activated the caller tunes without my permission and when requested to connect to the supervisor or higer officer they refused and provided me incorrect or complete wrong details and information on the complaint and NDNC enquiry for registration this is really bad sevice, they are trying to take the customer for a ride.
sumit kumar Reliance Communications  - India

dhoka ghadi karte hain.
jab life time recharge ke liye 79 rs. per month for 10 yrs.
ab kahte hain 200rs ka recharge karana tha in 6 month.
koi msg nahi koi intimation nahi aur utha ke no. band kar diya.
detail poocho to batate nahi hai.
no. is 9313139787
kunal Reliance Telecom  - India

fake information from the customer care - Reliance Telecom

My numbers validity was to end on 7th Feb 2009.I recharged my account on 23 Jan 2009 with Rs.799 voucher having one month validity & 24 hours reliance to reliance free all over India. Before recharging I queried to customer care weather this voucher would function after 7th Feb 2009. I was replied that after recharging with Rs.799 voucher my account will remain valid for one month & it will expire on 21 Feb 2009 as the previous validity would not function. But this information was incorrect & my account expired on 7th Feb 2009 & I could not use the facility of Rs.799 voucher. After then again I called up the customer care on 8th Feb 2009 for assistance. I was told to recharge with Rs.35 voucher of one month validity by which my account's validity would extend & i would be able to enjoy the facility of Rs.799 voucher which I had recharged on 23rd Jan 2009. But this information was again a fake one. I recharged with Rs.35 voucher on 8th Feb 2009, my account's validity has been extended but Rs.799 voucher is not functioning.

After all this again I called up the customer care & they told that i would not be able to use Rs.799 voucher because I had recharged with Rs.35 voucher due to which Rs.799 voucher has expired.

After all this I fell that i have been given fake or incorrect information due to which my Rs.799 has been wasted.

Please pay attention to this matter & take quick action.
Ashish Kumar Gupta Reliance Telecom  - India

Unwanted caller tones - Reliance Telecom

I have suffered a lot with the Reliance Caller tones. These get activated without my consent. Recently it got activated on my phone # 0124-3258559. The moment I received a message that a caller tone has been activated and downloaded, I called up customer service and they were not ready to accept that it has been activated from their side. They keep on telling me that I have pressed the “*” button to get it activated. I spoke to a representative who was quite unsupportive and even shouted at me and later on to the supervisor who was also not able to help me.

As per them I need to pay the amount for the caller tone. I also spoke to the Nodal officer of Delhi regarding the same and he too was helpless. The same thing happned earlier on one of my other # 9336624434 and at that time also I ended up paying the extra money for the tones.

Some time back some sort of value added services were activated on my father’s # 9336334959 without his consent. Every time these guys are putting up the blame on us that we have activated all these stuff our self. I need some help from you. Please assist me regarding the same.

Ashish Gupta
Dhiren Desai Reliance Communications  - India

Wrong billing for R World - Reliance Communications

This is in ref. to the complain no. 94126310 given to me by your customer care- supervisor Kalpesh.

In my march bill, RIM has charged me for download of 3 games ( 2- ICC T20 and 1- WWE), each worth Rs 99/-.
I agree that i did try to download but the same were not downloaded as there was some error message.
I had requested your supervisor to reverse these charges as I could not download the games, hence need you to reverse these charges asap.

Dhiren
Mohit Reliance Telecom  - India

Status of PF - Reliance Telecom

R/S

I am mohit saxena from bathinda reliance world.i am working in reliance from 3 years.
i want to know my pf status and how to withdraw it???My pf no is:MH/VASHI/118056/1410 .please tell me i am waiting for your email.

Thnx&regards
Mohit Saxena
Sridevi Reliance Communications  - India

Am facing the exact problem as yours. now, they are threatening to make the payment. I am not ready to pay the amount for which am not due. So, I informed them clearly that I ll not make any payment and asked them to surrender my connection. I have made made many complaints by visiting the web world. but they have not given any complaint number for that.

But they are threatening me that they ll take legal action against me and informed me that I have to come to court.

What can I do now?

Pls. advise.
Anas Reliance Telecom  - India

my landline connection(04763247679) is not working for the last three months.I had reported the complaint several times ( 6 nos ) to the Reliance customer care and they had not given any positive replay or take my complaint for any considaration for kindly get into this issue.
vipin singhal Reliance Telecom  - India

Tariff voucher is not working - Reliance Telecom

myself vipin singhal, i am using reliance cdma mobile from last two year, i have recharged my mobile with tariff boucher of Rs. 249 on date 5/07/09. This tariff is used for local reliance to reliance free calling. but this tariff is not working from 8/07/09, i have complained several times in Reliance costumer care but problem remains still. My amount has been deducted. I am very tensed because they are not giving any satisfactory response and my amount is deducted continuosly. Please tell me what should i do?
Satpathy Reliance Telecom  - India

Reliance telecom, It seems it is another big fraud, every thing is out sourced and franchises are doing as per their will.
Kaushal Gandhi Reliance Telecom  - India

Charging of service not activated for - Reliance Telecom

Hello

For my recent bill that was generated, I was wrongly charged Rs. 30/- for activation of caller tune charges. They called up stating that this was completely free of cost however they still charged for the same. I called the customer care on 20th July to complain about the same and they said I shall hear in 48 hours. However, since I did not hear from them until 22nd July I called the customer care again that night. I must admit that the service they provide at the contact center is appalling. Long hold times, illiterate people answering your queries, putting you on hold and dissappearing and then dis-connecting the phone. Oh my god, it was a nightmare!!! Can somebody please look into it and resolve this for me.

Kaushal Gandhi
Raman Garg Reliance Telecom  - India

Fake Promises and infomation by Dealer - Reliance Telecom

Respected sir,

Rishu telecom in Rampura Phul, Punjab is making fake promises to sell reliance connection and handsets such as 6 months ago he told me to buy 2 handsets and get a wrist watch free.I bought the same but i didn't get any kind of watch till today but when i called a customer care they denied accepting any kind of offer like this.Also he offers fake postpaid plans.
D
dileep Reliance Telecom  - India

thats not a problem of telecom because they didint gave any adds for that and why did you beleive
om prakash sahu Reliance Telecom  - India

location : Orissa Dist :Sambalpur
my mobile no: 098613 42972

i use the releance sim card till 5 years with lifetime validity.
now my complaint is :
on morning of 30th sep 2009 = around Rs 90.00 was there in the sim card
but on evening of the same day ( i.e. 30th sep 2009) = automatically less around Rs 30.00
then i asked to the customer care but no good response are given but only put a complaint against this, but as i know this is a fault of the customer care staffs, so i request u 2 update my sim card with the correct added cost of Rs 30.00 and kindly take corrective action against this.
Suren Reliance Telecom  - India

As a reliance customer I've recharged my mobile with a easy recharge amount of Rs.100/- without opting for any offers. But, Rs.30/- has been deducted from the TT without any reason. To express my grievance i have contacted reliance helpline but in vain. After 3 weeks when I got a call from Reliance regarding certain offers I told them that I am not interested in any offers and explained about my earlier problem. They gave me a helpline no. and contacted the same to register my complaint. Adding fuel to fire again they've deducted Rs.20/- without any reason. This really tested my patience and with agony i called the customer service thro reliance showroom. The reply given was shocking to me as they contended that as if i've opted for some caller tunes. In my experience with the usage i've never opted for any such caller tunes or other services. Apart from that they were reluctant to reverse the amount (Rs.50/-) which has been deducted from my account stating that there is no such provision for refund. As a genuine customer I am expecting the refund which I hope would be taken care by the company and taxing the customer without their knowlege will be stopped henceforth.
vineet sharma Reliance Telecom  - India

sir my number is rejected by your company please check it & kindly start it again number is 9569390081 - Reliance Telecom

dear sir
kindely check my number and start it again.i have two number &both are rejected.please check it .
no. is
shiv kumar aggarwal Reliance Telecom  - India

Dear sir /madam
My three recharge vouchers valued @165 with serial nos as follows
1)249912559
2)249986059
3)250085547
has been submitted to S J Enterprizes dated 16/03/06 and till now no action has been taken so please do the needful .for this i will be very thankful to you
regards