RMP INFOTEC PVT LTD - to know about RMP infotec

rocky
to know real facts about RMP infotec
dear sir,
i am rocky, i want to know the details and real facts about the RMP Infotec company.
and is it really working RMP Infotec business and branches are in bangalore is right. (Basaveshwar nagar ). from this business can we earn money ? plz help me . reply me fast.

to know about RMP infotec

Comments

Dada sub 10 - TLC india ltd

Hi i already inform i am not using dada sub 10, i dont want in future pls, i dont like. So pls avoid 10Rs service charge k.

i am not using dada sub 10 - it was not even installed on my phone, but everyday I am getting a messege -"Thanks for using Dada sub 10 service on Airtel WAP. You have been charged Rs.10". What kind of business is this. I want my money refunded and no further debit should be on my mobile.

i do't active dada sub 10 but the service had been activet

Respected Sir still i didnot receive your tlc identicard and also cheque.
D
pavan

I hav not activated any dada sub 10 service, but I recieve message saying "Thanks for using Dada sub 10 service on Airtel WAP". Stop this immediately.

Thank you for your interest in RMP infotec. If you want to earn extra income this is the right way. for more information please sent me email.

RE.Sir,
I all ready started RMP BUSINESS but now there are some confusion in my mind that am I right or wrong to become a distributor on not. In short Company's aim is to remove the unemployment from the india up to 65 % So my question is RMP INFOTEC PVT LTD is legally company by the all side ?
The motive to ask this question that now in INDIA no one shold loose there money more but they should earn more and more
THANKS

If any one had doubt about rmp infotec pvt ltd contact me : I agree that there are many startup problems while starting mlm business or comming from other business, I challenge any one who joins rmp will not leave it if they have mlm knowledge and this is the only opportunity where you can make your dreams come true. visit : http://siaargroup.blogspot.com/2009/03/unique-mlm-plan-of-rmp-infotec-pvt-ltd.html

Close your eyes and just join our team : Siaar Group : RMPSIAARGROUP211107 OR VISIT : HTTP://siaargroup.blogspot.com/2009/03/unique-mlm-plan-of-rmp-infotec-pvt-ltd.html

Good Morning sir,
I came across RMP while I was in Mumbai. I found many people comming forwad to join. Sir, I also want to join but already I have once burned my fingers by joining a similar company which was also working on the same lines/principle like BINARY tree system. I have always a second thought to join and some times not to. More ever the products which are listed in RMP are not the standard products.
Kindly guide and clean the confusion by replying to this email:bshirole1@yahoo.com
With warm regards.

policy not been transferred yet - CHICKKABALLAPUR Branch

dear sir

I have given letter for transfer my policies from bangalore jayanagar branch to CHICKKABALLAPUR branch, on 11/5/2009. they told that within 3 days they will transfer, but till today my polocies have not been transfered.i have enqueired through phone also but no use.plese irequest you to transfer my policies to CHICKKABALLAPUR branch immidietly.and do the need full

policies no 1. 614372659- A.M.Sesi kala

2. 614371519 - A.Kameswara rao

thanking you sir
A.Kameswara rao

HI,
i already joint in the RMP company wtith 5 ids i bought 2 picess of POWER SHAVERS but there were no result atall at my home in light bills and all products r law amounted products and they charge 6 amd 7 thousands rupees
that is not good
reply me about it's soundness
Krish Patel

Hello !
Even I too had the same openion. Now I am a proud associate of RMP. Within just 3 weeks I have received the first cheque of Rs:1000/-.If you are really interested, do join now. Do not ask the details to who even does not know the name RMP itself. Any doubt communicate on this cell or contact me on bshirole1@yahoo.com. More you delay more you will become looser.
Have a nice day and good luck
Shirole

I have taken three policies through my one collegue's son on 24.4.2008, but till date I have not received two policies from Bajaj Allianz people. Where is my Rs.24000/- as I have to file IT Return. Please intervene.
I am very much disturbed because my colleque has never told me about RMP before taking DDs. As I have to invest anywhere, therefore, I preferred to help my collegue's son.
Please reply with positive outcome.
With regards
PREM SAGAR VASHISHT
Vijay

Actually this is the right way to earm money in a quicker way than any other field. But unfortunately i like to say that it doesnot suit to all people (saying in my own experience).
First of the people will motivate you before joining and afterwards you will come to know the truth about it.
In every 100 people only one will click in this buisness... so yoiu better think about this before joining..

I agree with all about complaints and that is natural. I have also many doubts to clear by an authentic and responsible personal . The most important question is, ' What is the legal aspect of the company?Is it bounded by any Indian govt. law to do this kind of business i.e.MLM. The question concern with the product of RMP infotec ltd. - their no complete description about any product, incomplete user manual, no guidelines about the product and their safety, no maintenance processor, no service center list.About the energy saver-what is the result occurred if I attached the plug of energy saver in any electric socket where I have inverter and direct electric connection- integrated and their is many power cut. Is it increase the working quality of an apparatus or save only electricity. In ozone water purifier their is a watch to set the time of the machine but there is no time schedule mention to what time setting required in which situation i.e.what is the time to sterile an object and what kind of object and how many things are to be sterile. If I purchase and E-Bike, where should I go to service and maintenance in future.

If you are interested to join or know more details about RMP

please call me " 0 96327 66266 .am staying in bangalore

Please ignore if you are already joined

hai rmp is the ultimate so contact me get more details and secure ur future i can suport u to become crorpathi in 2 yrs ok feel free to call me 09741227086 (RAVINDRA BIG BANGALORE) thank u jai rmp

Hi everybody,
Take right decision at right time else you will miss the bus. Now I am a proud business associate of BIG Bangalore. Whatever doubts one has, BIG is always here to clear them all and motivate you to go ahead in a right way and direction. What are you waiting for, take decision and join RMP. Any thing more you wish to ask, do call me on mob:9945530904.

HI,

I saw your question and wanted to answer. RMP Infotech is not a great business opportunity because it doesnt cater to the need of each individual distributor.

I would like to talk to you in person regarding this and kindly take my piece of advice which could drastically change your life and life style as well. Am in bangalore, so reach me at 99028 73988

RMP INFOTEC PVT LTD - to know about RMP infotec