samaj kalyan vibhag,swargate,pune - CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE

Yashwant Walke
Respected sir/mam

I had applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-2220 through my college during previous year. But, it is not ready yet, after even a one year completed. Whenever I will be going there they always replied that, It will take two-three months again.
They never tell proper reason. Even I had attached my Sisters Cast Validity Cert., my Fathers cast cert. and all required documents.
So, can you help me,please.
Thanking You!
Date
4/8/2010
Y.D.WALKE
Mb.-9021461221

Comments

i am student of Nowrosjee wadia college in 2007 to 2009.
there all OBC students get the scholarship in year of 2007 to 2009
why not get me scholarship my caste is NT-C
WHAT IS PROBLEM?

please send me mail these mail id
tuleankush@gmail.com

I would like to have information on direct recruitment to the post of welfare inspector for dam affected people, my friend is waiting for more than year for the relevant information.

U.V.Dhonde
Scientist
CGWB, MSU, Pune
pl answer me on my email uvdhonde@rediff.com
N Feb 25, 2011 by
raju6835

Hello sir
I am take admission in MCA STES campus in 2008, I got scholorship from india govt.
scholorship send by social justice office, in our college no detail are providing about scholorship, We didn't get scholorship from 2008-2010 . please send me information
on my email.
Rajesh kamble
(raju68356@gmail.com)
A Mar 23, 2011 by
pankajkdm

Respected Sir/Madam

I have applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-4782 through my college(M.I.T. Pune) during previous year. But, it is not ready yet, even after 7 months. Whenever I go there they say it will take more 2-3 months.they never give the proper reason.And the college is forcing me to pay the full fees(Rs.80000), they haven't even issued me the recent result.I am unable to pay the fees due to some financial conditions.
I have submitted all the required documents even my father's caste validity certificate and other documents.

date:23/3/2011

Shailesh G. Bhandarkar

N Jul 5, 2011 by
amol H. gaikwad

Respected sir/mam

Subject : - for issuing cast validity.

Name of applicant:- A.H. Gaikwad

With the referance of above subject, I am Gaikwad A.H. stidied in Third year civil engg. COE, Malegaon (BK), Baramati, Pune. Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year 2009 & that lost by your official mistake. Then as per yor demand I had again submitted application for same in the year 2010, But, yet I have not got the validity. So, I requist you to issue my validity as early as possible.
Thanking You.

Gaikwad A.H.
COE, Malegaon (BK), Baramati, Pune.
Mob- 7709339847
N Jul 19, 2011 by
sachin kumbhar

my wife apllied cast validity certificate for govt job . she submited all reqiured documents but she not getting certificate in time & properly

at samaj kalyan, swargate office Mr. kanse ( input out put officer) not issue certificate without taking cash. that time certificate was in his custudy but he has not issue, he said certificate is already post but i am continusly folloup for that then why he send by post. after long time i had paid cash ( rishwat) then mr. kanse issue my wife certificate.

so kindly stop the coreption please handle with care against kanse & take strict action against this.
N Sep 18, 2011 by
eknath sonyaba aghav

mi aghav eknath sonyaba (M.A.B.ped)N.M.Harpale Vinaanudanit nivasi ashramshala fursungi. hya shalet 10 varshe fukat kam karat ahe. ajun hya shyalana anudan milale nahi. tevha apala samajkalyan vibhag fakt ashvasan det ahe. amche nimme ayushya gele.ajun tri amchyasathi kahi tari karave v anudan manjur karnyas lavave.maza mobile no:-9960908252.
A Sep 21, 2011 by
Atul dinkar patil

Respected Sir/Madam

I have applied for cast validity certificate, Case no : 1685 through my college G.S.Moze, Balewadi, Pune during previous year. But, it is not ready yet, Whenever I go there they say it will take more 3-4 months.They never give the proper reason.And the college is forcing me to pay the full fees(Rs.65000), I am unable to pay the fees due to some economical conditions.
I have submitted all the required documents. My all documents are also verified from "Dakshata Vibhag, Dhule ".

date:21/09/2011
Patil Atul Dinkar
Email-patil143atul@gmail.com.
Mobile : 9049245157
A Sep 23, 2011 by
madhuri chandane

i HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR GOV JOB BUT I DONOT HAVE CASTE VALIDITY YET, CAN I SUBMIT IT AFTER MY JOINING?
N Oct 8, 2011 by
nilesh burange

me viit college, kondhwa madhe engg. kartoy.
mi open cast madhun adminission ghetle aahe.
majhe vadil SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER aahet, tar mala TUTION FEES refund hoil ka?
jar refund hot aasel tar ti kashi milvavi yasathi madat karavi.
Burange Nilesh Tukaram
mobile no. 9657982594
A Oct 31, 2011 by
sangita b bande

Saheb, mi Sangita Baburao Bande (B.A. Bped Phy.Sport Teacher) N. M. Harpale vinaanudanit Nivasi Ashramshala Fursungi yethe daha varshapasun nokari karat aahe.hya shalela ajun anudan milale nahi.mulana dusarya shalansarkhya savalati nahit.vikasachya v mulanchya pragatisathi shiksak khup kashta ghetat.shalesathi sarkarne anudan deun mulanchya pragaticha prashna sodvava.shala hi bag aahe, mule hi fule aahe tar shikshak he mali aahet. Yours Faithfully, Bande Sangita Baburao.Mob:-9271261194 Email Id:Sangita@my-webmail.com
A Nov 4, 2011 by
phapale T. D.

Respected Sir/ Madam,

samajkalyan adhikari,

Saheb, samajkalyan ha vibahg kunasathi ahe. hya vibhagat konati kame keli jatat.ha vibhag samajyachya kalyanasathi aahe he aapanas maanya aahe ka? ha vibhag jar garibansathi kam karat asel tar hyacha fayada mothi loka ka ghetat?.

Yours faithfully,
Twinkle.
N Nov 19, 2011 by
sambhajipatole

dear sir,

I sambhaji baban patole had applied for the cast verification certificate at pune, but since last 6 months i am not able to track ma application n the exact update of my application so i kindly request you to mail me with the exact position of my application as soon as possible.

thanks in anticipation

regards : sambhaji baban patole

contact no : 9221279292
N Dec 30, 2011 by
vikas mahato

sir i want to make my caste validity certificate i am fro Assam and i study in Pune tell me the required document
N Jan 6, 2012 by
krupal sonkusare

dear sir/mam,
i m student of engg sir i submitted my case on 22 sup 2009, sir as per rule my caste validity will completed in 3 months but up till nw . sir my case no. is 2083. sir plz guide me what can i do n give me proper solution . my finicial condition nt as like as paid clg fees. sir plz i kinly request u plz . sir i m very depress to find validity.
yours faithfully
krupal n sonkusare

my E-mail id- ksonkusale@yahoo.com
contact no is 9271386856
N Feb 21, 2012 by
hitendrabhanarkar

respected sir,
i am having a caste certificate i want to verify my caste certificate. 02 of my relatives having caste validity. so tell me the procedure for caste verification

hiten
D Oct 16, 2012 by
Sonu Shinde

Sub: caste validity certificate.

Respected Sir,
My name is Momin Sannan Faiyaz Ahmad completed my 12th from Anglo High School & Jr. College Pune. I had applied and submitted all the required document for the verification of caste validity certificate two/2 years ago but l havent got my caste validity certificate yet. Due to which l fed to submit all the document to the college authority, this would lead to cancellation of my admission.l have three/3 times notice through college authority that submit the document as soon as possible.

I humbly request you to give me my caste validity certificate as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Applicant Name: Momin Sannan Faiyaz Ahmad
File no: 2617
Caste: OBC/muslim/Julaha
Cntct No: 9225200239
D Oct 27, 2012 by
gorakhkumar

Respected sir/mam

Subject : - for issuing cast validity.

Name of applicant:- KAND GORAKH DATTA

With the referance of above subject, I am KAND GORAKH DATTA stidied in Third year MECHANIL engg. NASHAYADRI INSTUTE OF TECHNOGY IN NAIGAON TAL BHOR Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year2010 & that lost by your COLLEGE mistake. Then as per yor demand I had again submitted application for same in the year 2012, But, yet I have not got the validity. So, I requist you to issue my validity as early as possible.
Thanking You.