SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD (MALAYSIA) - offer letter validity

shambuj on May 24, 2012
*Dear Shambu.J,

* It is of utmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your Curriculum Vitae with other verification procedures carried out, SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD (MALAYSIA), were able to resolve the status of your application.

Kindly note that this employment was based on the following:

1. CV qualifications
2. Years of experience
3. Age category
4. Online Interview Questionnaire

We employ staff based on four core values namely: Productivity, Talent, Ambition and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these core values. Also we ensure that the welfare of all our staff especially our International Employees are given optimum priority.

YOUR POSITION : TEAM LEADER

MONTHLY SALARY: USD $ 12,200 (Twelve Thousand Two Hundred Dollars)

RESUMPTION DATE: 24th July 2012

CONTRACT DURATION : 3 YEARS

JOB LOCATION: MALAYSIA

On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the Offer Letter /Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures immediately so as to complete your employment formalities:

You are required to present an Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card, which must be procured from the MALAYSIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS here in Malaysia , As this is in line with sub-section 12.3 Article1 1.42 of the Sapuracrest Petroleum Berhad Constitutional policy and code of conduct which you must adhere to Below is the contact information of the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS which you are to contact immediately to obtain an Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card.

All employees are expected to bear the cost of procurement of the Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card because this will enable the Sapuracrest Petroleum Berhad (Malaysia) to provide free visa on confirmation of the Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card.

Kindly contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs immediately for procurement of your Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card.

MALAYSIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.

CONTACT PERSON: PROF. FADLI ADILAH
DESIGNATION: SENIOR OFFICER
ADDRESS: Wisma Putra, No 1, Jalan Wisma Putra, Precint 2, 62602 Putrajaya
Telephone: +(60) 102-917-818
Telephone: +(60) 102-776-741
Faxs: 603-8889 1717
E-mail: foreignaffair.malaysia@asia.com

You are required to furnish us copy of your Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card on or before 5th day of June 2012.

Note that failure to provide the Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card on or before 5th day of June 2012, could be considered to mean your lack of readiness to resuming with the Company and unwillingness to abide with Malaysia Public /work safety Guideline, and will result to the nullification of the Appointment offer.Sapuracrest Petroleum Berhad will sponsor your visa, work and resident permit papers to enable you arrive Malaysia on confirmation of the Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this offer and if acceptable to your expectation, sign the agreement copy as a token of your acceptance and return same to us within Four (4) days of acceptance.: E-mail to: recruitment@sapuracrests.com

You shall be eligible to receive the benefits/compensations indicated in the main terms and Conditions which shall include:

* Health/life and disability insurance.
* Sick leave
* Vacation days
* Allowances
* Car/travel and telephone expenses
* Other Normal and reasonable expenses will be reimbursed on a monthly basis per company policy.

You are required to contact the (Human Resources Manager) incase of any clarifications. Any clarification sent outside the Human Resources Manager Contact will not be treated and clarified.

Below with his contact information.

SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD (MALAYSIA)
Contact Name: MOHAMAD MOHAR IBRAHIM
Designation: Human Resources Manager
Telephone:+60169277932
Fax: +606-767 5900
Address: No. 7 Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
E-mail: recruitment.sapuracrest@superposta.com

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of your application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet up before the deadline.

Personnel Manager,
SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD (MALAYSIA)
Address: No. 7 Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, MALAYSIA
E-mail: recruitment@sapuracrests.com

Comments

A Aug 20, 2012 by
sridharrajmuthupandian

I also got the same offer letter. What u did?...did u talk with them..
A Sep 18, 2012 by
roben

Same here, I received same letter " word for word"but the position mentioned is different.The Prof mentioned or whoever he is told me to send an e-mail to him regarding on how to get the Employment Registration Certificate and Registration Card.He told me also not to contact anybody except HIM, but in my mind I had a doubt and thinking that there are irregularities in it.When I asked Prof Fadli Adilah, how much it cost, he told me verbally that it will cost around USD1400.The next day, I went to the Malaysian Embassy without notifying them and verified about the Contract Agreement with Embassy personnel. The moment I showed the Contract Agreement to them, they told me that it is a SCAM! So having it confirmed, I just tear-off the documents and throw it into the trash bin.

SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD (MALAYSIA) - offer letter validity